ADVERTISEMENT

Big, big game tonight for Canes basketball

canegrad09

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2010
Poor showing the other night against ND, have to get back on the winning track as the front page article says.

We’ve now fallen into a three way tie for second with ND and UNC in the ACC behind Duke, who has played one less game and has one less loss. Duke plays UNC today and ND has a bad NC State team so we have to win to keep pace.

A win tonight also gets us to 17 overall. I think 21 guarantees a spot in the Dance. We still have Pitt, GT, VT, and BC left on the schedule, and those four are four of the bottom five in the conference. As such, there’s some room for error, but wins against teams like UVA, which still have some name cache, will go a long way.

UVA is having a down year but they always play good defense and Tony B extracts a lot out of the talent on the roster. A road, conference game at night means their place will probably be packed and loud.

If McGusty rebounds off of his bad showing last week and Wong plays a consistent, steady game, I think we win. But I’m definitely nervous about this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News