ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM Trump and America winning BIGLY: 313k Jonás added last month!

So you avoided answering a question, again?
Show me the “similar numbers” no way I’d trust you are telling the truth! And it’s a well known fact, the Obama admin played games with employment numbers. However let’s see his numbers that month

Show me the “similar numbers” no way I’d trust you are telling the truth! And it’s a well known fact, the Obama admin played games with employment numbers. However let’s see his numbers that month
So Obama played with the numbers and Trump isn't? This is why it's difficult to discuss anything with you. Sort of like Obama wasn't born in the US and he's a Muslim. Right?

So Obama played with the numbers and Trump isn't? This is why it's difficult to discuss anything with you. Sort of like Obama wasn't born in the US and he's a Muslim. Right?
Difficult to discuss with me? It’s been discussed and proven that Obama played with numbers! That’s a fact! What’s difficult is the fact you don’t like the reality of Obama not being perfect. When did I say Obama wasn’t born in the US? Show me when I said that? Add that to the list of things of claims you’ve made and never backed up! Just one more for the list!

You forgot how to goggle? What difference does it make, Obama played with the numbers. Remember?

You forgot how to goggle? What difference does it make, Obama played with the numbers. Remember?
“You forgot how to Google”? It’s a claim you made not me! Do the work yourself!! Again why do you constantly lie?? Is this really where you come to feel better about yourself??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT