ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Obamacare hello tax reform. GOP has the votes to pass bill.

Tax Reform is one of the few areas that I'm with the GOP these days but I really don't like this bill......It's really going to hurt small business owners. Good for the middle class people with no kids on a W-2....I really hope they make some significant changes before it passes.

Tax Reform is one of the few areas that I'm with the GOP these days but I really don't like this bill......It's really going to hurt small business owners. Good for the middle class people with no kids on a W-2....I really hope they make some significant changes before it passes.
I know Johnson and Sasse were concerned about small businesses not benefiting as much as the huge conglomerates . I would have to take a look at the final bill but am optimistic that provisions have been added to have this bill be more helpful to small business owners. My hope stems from Johnson and Sasse now supporting the bill.

OP, this is a travesty for the American people. The bill only benefts the rich and not the middle class. Most of the benefits are for the 1%. Most corporations have said they will not be creating more jobs or give out higher wages. The bill is favored by only 25% of the American people.
Right wingers will pass this bill but don't expect to hold onto the House or Senate. This bill, Obama Care and Trump will be the right's downfall and the Dems will take over congress. Flynn's guilty plea (more to come) is the start of the end of the Trump administration.

OP, this is a travesty for the American people. The bill only benefts the rich and not the middle class. Most of the benefits are for the 1%. Most corporations have said they will not be creating more jobs or give out higher wages. The bill is favored by only 25% of the American people.
Right wingers will pass this bill but don't expect to hold onto the House or Senate. This bill, Obama Care and Trump will be the right's downfall and the Dems will take over congress. Flynn's guilty plea (more to come) is the start of the end of the Trump administration.

What kind of bullshister is that? Only helps 1%?

You cra cra!

Remember the definition of insanity...

If it doesn’t work we will just go back to what Obummer did raise taxes and add $10 TRILLION TO THE DEBT!

WINNING!

Still here !

I’ll skip over all the lies and only respond to the punchline “most corporations have said they will not be creating more jobs or give out higher wages” did you survey these corporations Cems? Drive your Lark around Parkland with a questionnaire? Another straight up lie from Cems? At this point if you think anyone believes a word of your posts I’d be shocked. Cems the spinner!!

Tax reform bill with Obamacare mandate repeal passes 51-49 in the Senate.

Thoughts @cems52 @canesrule21'ships @Raoul2 @andyctree

Financially it will benefit me, but it is going to destroy the economy.

This tax reform is purely self serving for politicians and lobbyist, and is a disgrace for the vast majority of Americans. There is nothing fiscally conservative about it, and will end up being one of the worst decisions the Republican Party as a whole will ever make. How far can you go away from your principals of being fiscally conservative? I always thought Republicans in general had a better long term plan for governance, but right now they appear to have sold out for some immediate financial relief for their leaders and in the end they will be buried for this.

Reactions: cems52

This tax reform is purely self serving for politicians and lobbyist, and is a disgrace for the vast majority of Americans. There is nothing fiscally conservative about it, and will end up being one of the worst decisions the Republican Party as a whole will ever make. How far can you go away from your principals of being fiscally conservative? I always thought Republicans in general had a better long term plan for governance, but right now they appear to have sold out for some immediate financial relief for their leaders and in the end they will be buried for this.

Bla, Bla, Bla

WINNING!!!

Reactions: PalmaBoy

Explain how this will “destroy” the economy. Please explain I’d like to hear this. What’s the disgraceful part of it? Do you have anything to back that claim up or since it was written by the Republicans is this just your blanket answer.

Reactions: e_cushing
I’ll skip over all the lies and only respond to the punchline “most corporations have said they will not be creating more jobs or give out higher wages” did you survey these corporations Cems? Drive your Lark around Parkland with a questionnaire? Another straight up lie from Cems? At this point if you think anyone believes a word of your posts I’d be shocked. Cems the spinner!!
Right wingers, bye, bye congress. Hello IMPEACHMENT!!

What kind of bullshister is that? Only helps 1%?

You cra cra!

Remember the definition of insanity...

If it doesn’t work we will just go back to what Obummer did raise taxes and add $10 TRILLION TO THE DEBT!

WINNING!

Still here !
You guys are already on your way to doubling the debt. This bill will add $1.5 trillion to our debt.

You guys are already on your way to doubling the debt. This bill will add $1.5 trillion to our debt.
Again liberal lies, and your precious ObamaCare was free? I care gone anyways, I’m hoping they slash the rest of the free BS and we pay down our debt with that instead of giving incentives to people who chose not to work!

Hahaha the same “right wingers” who just past the biggest tax cuts in history. Your a clown. They must have lead pipes in your asylum! Defiantly have CNN and MSNBC though. Enjoy and your welcome.
You just don't see the hammer is about to come down on Trump. He's scared. Are you?

Explain how this will “destroy” the economy. Please explain I’d like to hear this. What’s the disgraceful part of it? Do you have anything to back that claim up or since it was written by the Republicans is this just your blanket answer.

Remember this Chicken Little catch phrase- If Trump wins cash in your 401k because the economy is going to colapse. the market will enter a historical recession.....blah blah blah

Sounds real rough on small business:

I own a small business. What would this mean for me?

The Senate bill allows owners of so-called “pass-through” businesses (that is, businesses that aren’t incorporated) to deduct 23 percent of their earnings, and then pay at their personal income tax rate on the remainder. This issue was a key concern of Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Steve Daines, R-Mont., both of whom announced this week that they would support the bill.

They’re also working a 20% corporate interest rate which would be down 15% from the previous 35%. More money into the pockets of business owners. Allowing a more robust middle class business market creates more tax revenue just on shear numbers alone!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
A positive sign for the bill last night, although it has to go back to the House for reconciliation. Let's see what final product that produces before assessing.

You just don't see the hammer is about to come down on Trump. He's scared. Are you?
@canesrule21'ships add Anwar drilling to tax reform and repeal of the mandate.

UgQlijI.gif

You keep telling yourself that.

Also, it doesn't matter cause TrumPutin will be impeached and removed before the year is out , right?

When did I say that? I don't believe I have ever even insinuated that. Please don't try and lump me with people that actually believe it. That is like me lumping you with lonely, daddy tit-sucking Advarkas and the all he's got in his life diatribes.

Like I said earlier, this will financially benefit me, but in the end **** over the Repubilcan party. Just wait and see how history will view this. This is a massive deviation from a Republican stance of debt reduction.

When did I say that? I don't believe I have ever even insinuated that. Please don't try and lump me with people that actually believe it. That is like me lumping you with lonely, daddy tit-sucking Advarkas and the all he's got in his life diatribes.

Like I said earlier, this will financially benefit me, but in the end **** over the Repubilcan party. Just wait and see how history will view this. This is a massive deviation from a Republican stance of debt reduction.
Andy, you belong on his side. There's room for one more on team #MAGA. Hop on. You'll like it here.........You'll be able to wipe off the stench of Creepy Chris and his idiocy.

Andy, you belong on his side. There's room for one more on team #MAGA. Hop on. You'll like it here.........You'll be able to wipe off the stench of Creepy Chris and his idiocy.

I would consider myself a Republican that is completely against Trump. He cares only for himself, and to me, represents everything that is wrong in this country. I honestly believe there is going to be a massive backlash on the Republican Party because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT