ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Obamacare hello tax reform. GOP has the votes to pass bill.

Well for starters this is a private board that owned by a corporation - and a publicly traded one at that, which sets its own rules. So the moderators get to limit what content it's users can post.

The rules of the forum clearly state....

1. No Profanity, racist, religious or sexist comments. This includes using abbreviations or changing one letter of a swear word such that the word(s) are still interpreted by most as profane.

2. No Sexual Innuendos

So make of that what you will.
I don't have to read tea leaves. I was in a warning p.m. with Gary that went 6 pages around the same time Ozona was banned. Gary personally told me he doesn't have time to monitor/moderate the lounge. Out of respect I'll keep the rest of the conversation private but it's not that hard to read the lounge and see that im telling the truth. That bitch CD brags about reporting and trying to get people banned. He doesnt simply admit it, he pounds his chest about it. Feel free to ask Gary. As I said im not making a guess here.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
[QUOTE="PalmaBoy, post: 1983835, member: 48238"]So if it’s private and it’s publicly traded it’s not private! That’s first! Second, the Mods do get to limit what’s said, however again do these rules you quote only apply to us? On the right!! Or do they appt for everyone? And seriously quoting the rules?? When both sides talk smack back and forth all day? Sexual references go back and forth all day, and again you don’t say a thing!! Hypocrite!

Just let that sink in for a moment.[/QUOTE]
It’s sunk in just fine. Again you have gone out of the way to quote rules to only two posters when for weeks others have posted lewd pictures and made plenty of classless statements. Let that sink in.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
[QUOTE="PalmaBoy, post: 1983835, member: 48238"]So if it’s private and it’s publicly traded it’s not private! That’s first! Second, the Mods do get to limit what’s said, however again do these rules you quote only apply to us? On the right!! Or do they appt for everyone? And seriously quoting the rules?? When both sides talk smack back and forth all day? Sexual references go back and forth all day, and again you don’t say a thing!! Hypocrite!

Just let that sink in for a moment.[/QUOTE]
He's right about you pleading for civility when Michael's tranny pics are posted but you think its acceptable when Cems posts Trump sucking off Putin or when rerun and Cems joke about pedophilia i.e. 13 year old Ivanka pics they caption with lewd comments.

I don't have to read tea leaves. I was in a warning p.m. with Gary that went 6 pages around the same time Ozona was banned. Gary personally told me he doesn't have time to monitor/moderate the lounge. Out of respect I'll keep the rest of the conversation private but it's not that hard to read the lounge and see that im telling the truth. That bitch CD brags about reporting and trying to get people banned. He doesnt simply admit it, he pounds his chest about it. Feel free to ask Gary. As I said im not making a guess here.
CD also brags behind the scenes he “helps out” the staff and uses this as a tool to silence people he doesn’t like!

Just let that sink in for a moment.
He's right about you pleading for civility when Michael's tranny pics are posted but you think its acceptable when Cems posts Trump sucking off Putin or when rerun and Cems joke about pedophilia i.e. 13 year old Ivanka pics they caption with lewd comments.[/QUOTE]
They post nonstop disgusting photoshopped pictures with gross disgusting messages and yet you lecture us?? Why because we see the world different?

I hear you. I just don't get the whole "Hatfields and the McCoys" mudslinging that goes on around here. I signed up to the forum a long time ago but then wound up spending about 7 years in Iraq and Afghanistan and rarely posted. It never seemed this contentious back in the day when I first signed up. Things have really fallen off a cliff in terms of how people talk to one another here in the lounge.

He's right about you pleading for civility when Michael's tranny pics are posted but you think its acceptable when Cems posts Trump sucking off Putin or when rerun and Cems joke about pedophilia i.e. 13 year old Ivanka pics they caption with lewd comments.
They post nonstop disgusting photoshopped pictures with gross disgusting messages and yet you lecture us?? Why because we see the world different?[/QUOTE]
@Raoul2 seems like a good dude but this wreaks of hypocrisy.

I completely agree. I'd like to see that sort of thing gone as well and am guilty for not calling it out.

I hear you. I just don't get the whole "Hatfields and the McCoys" mudslinging that goes on around here. I signed up to the forum a long time ago but then wound up spending about 7 years in Iraq and Afghanistan and rarely posted. It never seemed this contentious back in the day when I first signed up. Things have really fallen off a cliff in terms of how people talk to one another here in the lounge.
It all starts with CD. Point blank the guy is an obnoxious asshole and a bitch who cries to Gary .

Reactions: Raoul2
I completely agree. I'd like to see that sort of thing gone as well and am guilty for not calling it out.
Very cool of you to tell it like it is, we obviously weren’t trying to be assholes. However we get rules thrown in our faces nonstop by the very people who break them daily. Thanks Raoul

They post nonstop disgusting photoshopped pictures with gross disgusting messages and yet you lecture us?? Why because we see the world different?
@Raoul2 seems like a good dude but this wreaks of hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]
Agree 100% Raoul solid!! He gets the big picture!! And I understand he doesn’t want disgusting pictures or messages!

Nice reading comprehension. Lol

It says MSNBCs numbers are wrong but they still are better than Trumps. Too funny...
Nice comprehension, since I STILL haven’t said whose numbers were better. Poor Andy!! Frustrated with life and can’t read! Sad!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT