ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Obamacare hello tax reform. GOP has the votes to pass bill.

I would consider myself a Republican that is completely against Trump. He cares only for himself, and to me, represents everything that is wrong in this country. I honestly believe there is going to be a massive backlash on the Republican Party because of it.

100% correct. Doesn't matter what political persuasion one has. Being against Trump is being pro-America.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
100% correct. Doesn't matter what political persuasion one has. Being against Trump is being pro-America.
Why? Because he's making America safe? Because he's growing the economy?

Seriously, how is being anti Trump being patriotic?

Is it because he drinks 12 diet cokes some days? Because he had 2 scoops of ice cream?

Is it because he drinks 12 diet cokes some days? Because he had 2 scoops of ice cream?

That's why we have investigations my friend.

Fair enough.

I grew up an admirer of Trump in the 80s and early 90s. If he was actually the person who he markets himself to be to his followers then I would be behind him 100%. Unfortunately, he has chosen a path of deceit and demagoguery to seek power and self-aggrandizement, and his entire political journey is all about him and not the 330 plus million people he is supposed to lead. If however Mueller completely clears him of conspiracy against the United States, obstruction of justice, perjury and related charges, then I am open to giving him a chance.

I would consider myself a Republican that is completely against Trump. He cares only for himself, and to me, represents everything that is wrong in this country. I honestly believe there is going to be a massive backlash on the Republican Party because of it.
Yeah the workers getting bonuses and jobs being added as we speak will create a serious problem for Republicans. They’ll have no idea what to do with all the winning! And the donations they’ll get, will be chaos!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Yeah the workers getting bonuses and jobs being added as we speak will create a serious problem for Republicans. They’ll have no idea what to do with all the winning! And the donations they’ll get, will be chaos!!

Except there Union was negotiating a 10% raise for all employees but they are getting a $1000 instead. You are as dumb as they come second account guy. Keep hiding.

Honestly, how are we safer? Do you really feel safer? I know your background, but have you ever lived in a country under a dictator? Do you not see the similarities with how Trump expects his "rule" to work with other dictators?

Yes, the economy is good, and I would assume some of that is assosicated with people having economic confidence in him, but in reality Obama grew the stock market greater, percentage wise, than Trump has and you are completely unwilling to give him credit. Other than confidence that Trump will guide us economically he has done nothing to help the economy.

Except there Union was negotiating a 10% raise for all employees but they are getting a $1000 instead. You are as dumb as they come second account guy. Keep hiding.
Was talking about Beoing, you behind the real news. It’s ok your a little slow.

You would call it a win when some dude pays you a $1000 and then bangs you in the ass till 2027.
How banged in 2027? Libs using this as new talking point, it’s all BS as usual. And yeah the blue collar could use a $1k boost. Plenty of money given away to people that don’t work! Why you against the working man catching a break??

How banged in 2027? Libs using this as new talking point, it’s all BS as usual. And yeah the blue collar could use a $1k boost. Plenty of money given away to people that don’t work! Why you against the working man catching a break??

Because the $1000 will not help them cover the increase in taxes they will pay over the next 10+ years dipshit. Use some critical thinking for once second account boy.

Because the $1000 will not help them cover the increase in taxes they will pay over the next 10+ years dipshit. Use some critical thinking for once second account boy.
More than enough thought and guidance has gone into this issue. I’ll take my CPA and tax lawyer over a frustrated liberal fanatic seeking attention. Thanks for the thought.

Honestly, how are we safer? Do you really feel safer? I know your background, but have you ever lived in a country under a dictator? Do you not see the similarities with how Trump expects his "rule" to work with other dictators?

Yes, the economy is good, and I would assume some of that is assosicated with people having economic confidence in him, but in reality Obama grew the stock market greater, percentage wise, than Trump has and you are completely unwilling to give him credit. Other than confidence that Trump will guide us economically he has done nothing to help the economy.

You are either trolling or off your damn meds.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You are either trolling or off your damn meds.
He's actually spot on. The Obama stock market outperformed Trump in the first year of both presidencies as well as in both cumulative and annualized returns.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndo...-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/
jhwjND8.jpg

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
He's spot on. The Obama stock market outperformed Trump in the first year of both presidencies as well as in both cumulative and annualized returns.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndo...-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/
jhwjND8.jpg
Lmao Trump has increased the market by $5+ Trillion. I’m calling 100% total fake news bullsh#t. Not because it’s Trump but because the market has never seen a 5,000 pt increase in the history of any president until Trump. Just doesn’t add up at all!

Lmao Trump has increased the market by $5+ Trillion. I’m calling 100% total fake news bullsh#t. Not because it’s Trump but because the market has never seen a 5,000 pt increase in the history of any president until Trump. Just doesn’t add up at all!
Posted excellent article above, breaks down Obama vs. Trump first 11mo/ year. No agenda in article just facts. However does say MSNBC and others pumping fake numbers and agenda.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Posted excellent article above, breaks down Obama vs. Trump first 11mo/ year. No agenda in article just facts. However does say MSNBC and others pumping fake numbers and agenda.
I literally believe nothing they say just because their percentage of fake news as opposed to legit news is staggering.

Given your affinity for birtherism I'm somehow not surprised you don't like evidence based debate.

The article doesn't undermine the central point that Obama's first year outperformed Trump's. It merely states that if you start counting between different dates, then Obama's performance varies between 31 and 26% which are both higher than Trump's 25.
Please what specific numbers they’re referencing because it’s absolutely not true.

Given your affinity for birtherism I'm somehow not surprised you don't like evidence based debate.
I just watched a special this afternoon on the stock market and it’s rapid incline. Very politically neutral and they specifically stated the market has never seen the increase it’s seen under Trump and it’s not even close.

I just watched a special this afternoon on the stock market and it’s rapid incline. Very politically neutral and they specifically stated the market has never seen the increase it’s seen under Trump and it’s not even close.

No one disputed that it hasn't gone up significantly to price in the expectation of the Trump tax plan. Likewise it isn't disputable that we are currently in around the 9th year of the current business cycle that started all the way in 2009 during the Obama recovery following the great recession.

No one disputed that it hasn't gone up significantly to price in the expectation of the Trump tax plan. Likewise it isn't disputable that we are currently in around the 9th year of the current business cycle that started all the way in 2009 during the Obama recovery following the great recession.
Oh my god please make it stop. Obama’s drug the market almost to a screeching halt with all of his regulations and taxes. Also well documented! More fake news! It’s the new lib narrative to try to take credit for the current markets performance.

Oh my god please make it stop. Obama’s drug the market almost to a screeching halt with all of his regulations and taxes. Also well documented! More fake news! It’s the new lib narrative to try to take credit for the current markets performance.

Well you can either accept the facts or invent your own.

Nice reading comprehension. Lol

It says MSNBCs numbers are wrong but they still are better than Trumps. Too funny...
Speaking of comprehension, quote me where I said Trumps were better?? Nice try. Your a B team guy. Be content! You can’t play in my world. Your just not sufficient. Valiant effort, awful failure however! Your a joke. Too funny

Speaking of comprehension, quote me where I said Trumps were better?? Nice try. Your a B team guy. Be content! You can’t play in my world. Your just not sufficient. Valiant effort, awful failure however! Your a joke. Too funny

Am I a B team guy like this is your B team account on this site?

You have no response for making an ass out of yourself above?? I can see you now, white knuckles driving home in your Prius all pissed off!!

So I was the guy that posted an article I didn't read in an attempt to show that Trump's numbers surpassed Obama's, and then claimed that wasn't my reasoning?

Got it.

So I was the guy that posted an article I didn't read in an attempt to show that Trump's numbers surpassed Obama's, and then claimed that wasn't my reasoning?

Got it.
No what your saying is pure deflection, you looked foolish and now trying to create a defense. Again I never claimed Trumps numbers better. I merely posted an article that showed legit numbers. Again nice try, however it blew up in your face!! BIGLY!!

And a giant swing of water during a speech about National Security.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT