ADVERTISEMENT

Chelsea Clinton letter...

Dr.L.ThugU

SuperCane
Jan 25, 2011
Laughing @CDwrong
"For me, the 2016 Election was most of all about and the world I wanted for you and your generation to grow up in,' Clinton wrote.

'While your grandmother's name was on the ballot, for me, it was an election fundamentally about our country's future, about your future.'

And Clinton wasted no time in calling out some of Trump's less-than-honorable character traits.

'She spoke about all she hoped and planned to do to lift up everyone's lives and opportunities,' Clinton wrote about her mother's campaign.

'Then she talked about how people with racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic views that then-candidate Trump emboldened and validated.

She then goes on to say that her mother fought for 'the people who agreed with her and those who didn't - but she wasn't afraid to call out bigoted views for what they were.'

Clinton said her mother 'repeatedly called out then-candidate Trump and others for their hate speech,' on the campaign trail.

The emboldened mother then really went for Trump, listing off all of the differences between the now-president and her mother, and why she felt he isn't fit to be president.

'We have a president who excuses neo-Nazis, who wants to ban members of our military because of who they are and keep outimmigrants because of who they worship,' she wrote.

'We have a president who denies science, whether it's vaccines or climate change or evidence that, yes, health insurance helps save lives; that's personal too, because it's about protecting our public health today and in the future.

'The marked rise in bullying in our schools, with some kids citingPresident Trump's words to taunt others? That's personal too.'

But despite the tough 2016 election and dealing with her mother's loss - Clinton ended the letter to her children on a positive note.

She said that now, she's more inspired than ever to fight for what she thinks is right.

'Everything that motivated me to work so hard for your futures throughout 2016 is still true today,' she said. "

Bwahahahahahahahaha sounds like @canesrule21'ships and @cems52 (who doesn't want to work) helped her write it.

She’s setting up to go into family business, getting rich at other people’s expense. I love when they call it public service. Add up her parents salaries and explain how they have so much money. The Clintons are just the best at it, DC is. Loaded with these types both sides. You have to change the rules to fix this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT