ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kap has no one to blame but himself for current position he's in.

the NFL is a job.....not a right...
Dont want the money and the things that are required? Dont apply... Simple....
Yes they make money...but so do the millionaire players...
Same thing with oldet players and injuries...
You signed the contract with open eyes and arms...you accepted the conditions...
Just like coal miners and race car drivers...
Want to protest???? Do it on your own time and dime.
Because we all can just change the channel and you become less important with every change of the dial

CK used the venue provided to him by the NFL....freedom of speech etc.
To alledgedly shed light on a current social situation that he feels strongly about.
Ok..the problem occurs when he uses the platform provided to him...his fame AND FORTUNE from the country and the NFL.
In any other country in the world he would not have been able to do that....isnt that ironic considering he is protesting the country that gives him that right...the only country.
The next issue is the ramifications of his actions on others...If the nfl has a downturn on viewers os the 26 percent as reported,
Then tickets sales and merchandise is also suffering.Now alot of people will lose jobs, support staff...retail...food sales...right down to the truckers on the road.
If Your an owner..what do you do....lay people off...cut salaries....you may be able to adsorb 10 percent of the 26 percent...but the players will still feel about 20 percent reduction in bonuses and salary..
How many other players ate going to support you once it hits THEIR pockets?
Not many if at all.
CK did this to make a biracial man feel attached to half his heritage at everyones expense...that not support...thats being selfish....
Dont even get us started on his militant wife.
Or maybe Kaepernick actually think police brutality isn't right and wanted to speak out against it. How dare he speak he use his platform to speak up for marginalized people. But he is the one in the wrong and selfish lol.. keep revealing yourselves

Reactions: dlmcane
Or maybe Kaepernick actually think police brutality isn't right and wanted to speak out against it. How dare he speak he use his platform to speak up for marginalized people. But he is the one in the wrong and selfish lol.. keep revealing yourselves

Never said he was wrong about standing up for something he believes in....every person has that right....all of us..
And I dont have to agree...or you for that matter...
But the venue he used was not his to use and alot of the country actually loves the flag...warts and all...
And you should also...think of one place you would rather be...do your research and ask yourself again.
All countries are racist....ALL...
The entire history of man had been racism..
We all are to a degree including you sir..
The tv and the game is not the place to make a personal statement....period

Yes, it can be refuted. Arguing in the absolute undermines whatever reasonable point you may have in the first place. I am happy to hear your point of view on a particular topic involving race, but when you use phrases like "This country has HATED every black man who has stood up for social justice...", I will staunchly fight back on that.

Let's not act like the entire country has been systematically against every black person going back to Crispus Attucks in the Boston Masacre. Many Americans, yes. Most Americans, probably at times. All Americans? Please. There have been millions of non-black Americans who have fought and died for social equality in this country from the Revolution to the Civil War and every social issue of the 20th century.

It is both ignorant and insulting for black people to consistently label America as a whole as this wretched white racist institution. No fair minded person disputes the existence of rascism in this country and the need to continue advancing the discussion for reasonable social reforms to promote equality among all. Fair minded people DO dispute emotionally charged claims that America is an institutionally rascist country with the NFL acting as a microcosm of that. Nope. Not buying that bogus claim.
Name me "one" black man who fought for the social and civil justice of black people that the vast majority of white America did not hate? I'll wait... like I say MLK is this country's poster boy of a civil leader.. and guess what the vast majority of white America hated him. How do I know.. I have family who's went to jail for marching with him. Facts! You love Donald Trump and elected him as President after knowing all of he's f*cked up views of different groups of people but you hate Kaep for protesting against police brutality and he doesn't deserve a job as a football player. Keep exposing yourselves..

Reactions: Azar and dlmcane
You can vote for someone and not "like" him.
Most of us probably dont like the man himself...
But we are tired of the useless democrats policies...they were putting us on a path of third world country status at a fast pace...
The Liberals are ****ing nuts.....
I am a fiscal conservative libertarian to be acurate...
I was a democrat coming out of school...then after ten years of busting my butt every day , then looking around at the country I changed...
Democrats dont give a damn about you...just your vote...
Republicans care about having jobs....
Liberals only care about each other.
And everyone loved Muhammad Ali to answer one of your questions

Name me "one" black man who fought for the social and civil justice of black people that the vast majority of white America did not hate? I'll wait... like I say MLK is this country's poster boy of a civil leader.. and guess what the vast majority of white America hated him. How do I know.. I have family who's went to jail for marching with him. Facts! You love Donald Trump and elected him as President after knowing all of he's f*cked up views of different groups of people but you hate Kaep for protesting against police brutality and he doesn't deserve a job as a football player. Keep exposing yourselves..

"vast majority" who white America did not hate i.e., almost all...? I can't name one. I don't think anyone can, and I don't think anyone will argue that point. I would like to see the historical great black people in this country cherished more during their lifetimes, but the great black who have died should be cherished more IN SCHOOLS through the educational system. Too many young black people don't have a father in the household and this leads to gangbangers, drug dealers, and rappers supplanting the traditional role of the black father during the black child's youth. The black community would serve itself better by making more of a conscious effort to restore the nucleus of the black family by having the black father be more of a positive influence in the child's life. Coupled with this, black children have amazing historical black role models to look up to like Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass, Tubman, Frances Harper, Booker T. Washington, DuBois, Louis Armstrong, Jackie Robinson, Jesse Owens, Sammy Davis, Jim Brown, Michael Jordan, Maya Angelou, Oprah, Toni Morrison, Clarence Thomas, Condy Rice, Colin Powell, and even Barack effing Obama as much as I hate the guy. Just to name a few off of the top of my head. But most of these names are lost in the annals of history and the youth in this country, especially the black youth, are naive of these names and how blacks in all areas of American culture have had a positive impact on the country.

I think the Donald Trump to Kapernick comparison is a complete fallacy and completely comparing apples to oranges. Trump ran for public office- he wasn't looking for a private job. Let's stick with Kapernick and the NFL because that is the real issue. Kapernick is a paid employee. Employers make the rules. Kapernick decided to wear a Castro shirt. Kapernick decided to kneel. Kapernick decided to create a poor image of himself. That is on him. That isn't on anyone else. An owner has the right to look at Kapernick's conduct as a player and as a person and decide "do I want this prospective employee representing my company...?"

I don't criticize Kapernick for his right to expressing his views. I do criticize him for failing to take responsibility for his actions and blame others for his unemployment. No, Kapernick, YOU are the reason you are not employed. You don't just go do whatever you want because you have the right and think that the owners have to take it up the ass and accept your bullshit just because you have the right to do so. Kapernick exposed himself for the fool who he is, not the people who are justifiably criticizing him.

Reactions: hrrcnj9
I agree.. Putin's communist ass puppet Donald Trump needed to be impeached at the republican convention.

Except that impeachment requires bona fide evidence, not hate driven emotional hysteria, which is all that the liberals have at this point in time. Liberals may not value law and order, but decent minded law abiding Americans do. And as long as the Constitution contains both the 5th and 14th Amendments, due process will always reign supreme, regardless of the far left liberal's shameful self-serving propaganda to tear this country apart at the seems.

Reactions: grbcane
"vast majority" who white America did not hate i.e., almost all...? I can't name one. I don't think anyone can, and I don't think anyone will argue that point. I would like to see the historical great black people in this country cherished more during their lifetimes, but the great black who have died should be cherished more IN SCHOOLS through the educational system. Too many young black people don't have a father in the household and this leads to gangbangers, drug dealers, and rappers supplanting the traditional role of the black father during the black child's youth. The black community would serve itself better by making more of a conscious effort to restore the nucleus of the black family by having the black father be more of a positive influence in the child's life. Coupled with this, black children have amazing historical black role models to look up to like Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass, Tubman, Frances Harper, Booker T. Washington, DuBois, Louis Armstrong, Jackie Robinson, Jesse Owens, Sammy Davis, Jim Brown, Michael Jordan, Maya Angelou, Oprah, Toni Morrison, Clarence Thomas, Condy Rice, Colin Powell, and even Barack effing Obama as much as I hate the guy. Just to name a few off of the top of my head. But most of these names are lost in the annals of history and the youth in this country, especially the black youth, are naive of these names and how blacks in all areas of American culture have had a positive impact on the country.

I think the Donald Trump to Kapernick comparison is a complete fallacy and completely comparing apples to oranges. Trump ran for public office- he wasn't looking for a private job. Let's stick with Kapernick and the NFL because that is the real issue. Kapernick is a paid employee. Employers make the rules. Kapernick decided to wear a Castro shirt. Kapernick decided to kneel. Kapernick decided to create a poor image of himself. That is on him. That isn't on anyone else. An owner has the right to look at Kapernick's conduct as a player and as a person and decide "do I want this prospective employee representing my company...?"

I don't criticize Kapernick for his right to expressing his views. I do criticize him for failing to take responsibility for his actions and blame others for his unemployment. No, Kapernick, YOU are the reason you are not employed. You don't just go do whatever you want because you have the right and think that the owners have to take it up the ass and accept your bullshit just because you have the right to do so. Kapernick exposed himself for the fool who he is, not the people who are justifiably criticizing him.
Kaepernick has a poor image to who?? And for what?? This same NFL has employed rapist, abusers, drug addicts but Kaep is unemployable?? To act as if NFL owners are some kind of high moral individuals or even the fans is laughable. Kaepernick has been a model human being but his so called "offense" is protesting against police brutality. I love what Kaepernick stand and he is highly respected by the black community. Like I said before.. Kaepernick is just another black men that will be hated for standing up against the injustices of black people.. he's not the first and sadly he will not be the last.

Reactions: Azar and dlmcane
But we are tired of the useless democrats policies...they were putting us on a path of third world country status at a fast pace...
I was a democrat coming out of school...then after ten years of busting my butt every day , then looking around at the country I changed...
Uhhh.. my sister was an editor of a black publication years ago and she had a very real and long talk/interview on and off the record with Ali. Most white Americans did not love him.. to say the least.

Reactions: dlmcane
Kaepernick has a poor image to who?? And for what?? This same NFL has employed rapist, abusers, drug addicts but Kaep is unemployable?? To act as if NFL owners are some kind of high moral individuals or even the fans is laughable. Kaepernick has been a model human being but his so called "offense" is protesting against police brutality. I love what Kaepernick stand and he is highly respected by the black community. Like I said before.. Kaepernick is just another black men that will be hated for standing up against the injustices of black people.. he's not the first and sadly he will not be the last.

Poor image to the NFL owners. i'm not acting like the NFL owners are some sort of moral exemplary – look no further than Jim Irsay. I also don't have a problem with him standing up for issues which she thinks our social in justice issues. In my opinion, what ultimately doomed him was his inconsistent play on the field coupled with the fact that he wore a Fidel Castro shirt.

Reactions: grbcane

The CEO and Founder of Uber was fired for allegations of sexual harassment. White people get fired for doing stupid things that are not representing the best interests of the company. Same thing happened here. His opinion his protests were coming in company time, company facilities and in company uniform. Guess what your FIRED!! It's not hard for someone to understand and figure out. It has nothing to do with race.

The CEO and Founder of Uber was fired for allegations of sexual harassment. White people get fired for doing stupid things that are not representing the best interests of the company. Same thing happened here. His opinion his protests were coming in company time, company facilities and in company uniform. Guess what your FIRED!! It's not hard for someone to understand and figure out. It has nothing to do with race.
So you compare sexual harrassment which is against workforce laws of this country to protesting an injustice which is not?? It is not a law to stand for the national anthem. He knelled oh my God! How dare he!!! Matter of fact read a quote from Roger Goodell the NFL commisioner said about players protests. So no Kaepernick did not commit a fireable offense like "sexual harrassment" so your comparison does not hold up. He doesn't have a job because he went against the unwritten law of "black man stay in your place".

"As I've said before, I truly respect our players wanting to speak out and change the community," Goodell said. "We don't live in a perfect society. We want them to use that voice. They're moving from protests to progress and trying to make things happen in the communities, and I admire that about our players [being] willing to do that."

"As I've said before, I truly respect our players wanting to speak out and change the community," Goodell said. "We don't live in a perfect society. We want them to use that voice. They're moving from protests to progress and trying to make things happen in the communities, and I admire that about our players [being] willing to do that."

Goodell doesn't sign anybody's paychecks. He doesn't own a Team. He did suspend Tom Brady 4 games for allegedly pitting extra air in football's. Which cost him about $4M. Tom Brady is white. Greg Hardy got 2nd chances and he was black. Race isn't a factor here. It's performance or lack of and the approach I don't want this person as an employee.

He wore a shirt but never made a comment about Castro himself. I agree wearing the shirt was ignorant on on his behalf but what about his protest? You see a problem with that? You don't see a problem with unnecessary force against unarmed civilians?
He did make comments about Castro,

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Republicans care about jobs but you voted for some who was ok with sending American jobs to other countries?

Anybody who wears a Castro shirt and says good things about him is a below average person in my opinion. And I have step-family members who have been victims of the Castro regime, and as a native South Floridian I have seen firsthand the impact that regime has had on the great Cuban people.

So spare me the self-serving commentary.
He wore a shirt but never made a comment about Castro himself. I agree wearing the shirt was ignorant on on his behalf but what about his protest? You see a problem with that? You don't see a problem with unnecessary force against unarmed civilians?
Yes he did comment on Castro

Goodell doesn't sign anybody's paychecks. He doesn't own a Team. He did suspend Tom Brady 4 games for allegedly pitting extra air in football's. Which cost him about $4M. Tom Brady is white. Greg Hardy got 2nd chances and he was black. Race isn't a factor here. It's performance or lack of and the approach I don't want this person as an employee.
Are you playing with me or are you really that clueless to what's going on?? This country does not like when black men stand against social and civil injustices of black people. This is a proven fact! You're on here talking about inflated footballs.. wtf

Reactions: ookie08
Are you playing with me or are you really that clueless to what's going on?? This country does not like when black men stand against social and civil injustices of black people. This is a proven fact! You're on here talking about inflated footballs.. wtf

What a fool. And a racist Bigot. There isn't an ounce of racism in my body. And when some PIG comes and flips the pitty poor me card. Get a grip clown!! Burn the victim card. And I've got plenty of black people who back me up on this....

What a fool. And a racist Bigot. There isn't an ounce of racism in my body. And when some PIG comes and flips the pitty poor me card. Get a grip clown!! Burn the victim card. And I've got plenty of black people who back me up on this....
I'm racist because I speak the truth?? lol. Show me one statement that I made which is not true.The only reason Kaep doesn't have a job now is because of racist bastards.
"Oh you're crying and using the victim card blah blah blah" You must know I can give two f*cks about you or your ilk has to say on this subject. Kaep stood up for black people and black people are standing up and supporting him. We all know why he doesn't have a job now.. this is nothing new to us. It's funny when white people try to call a black person a racist for pointing out racism lol.. you don't even know what the word mean. Then always you bring up the few token blacks who agree with you like that means anything. It was token blacks who wanted to stay slaves.. who gives a f*ck about what they think. But to use your tactics it's other white people who can admit the truth to why Kaep doesn't have a job and they don't try to pull irrelevant sh*t out of their a** "the white uber ceo fired for sexual harassment" to justify it. I have literally killed you in this post and it's no point of even entertaining you any further. That uber sh*t was just embarrassing. My 5yr old nephew could've mad a better argument than that smh

Reactions: Azar
the NFL is a job.....not a right...
Dont want the money and the things that are required? Dont apply... Simple....
Yes they make money...but so do the millionaire players...
Same thing with oldet players and injuries...
You signed the contract with open eyes and arms...you accepted the conditions...
Just like coal miners and race car drivers...
Want to protest???? Do it on your own time and dime.
Because we all can just change the channel and you become less important with every change of the dial
Best post here. The NFL is fan driven. Anyone who thinks the owners are colluding to blackball him are naïve because owners are interested in one thing…….making money by appeasing their fan base. It’s the majority of fans who spend their money on the NFL who don’t want him which is why he is not playing. He has the absolute right to express himself any way he wants and fans have every right to express themselves via their wallets. Getting paid by fans is a privilege….not a right.

Last edited:
The same NFL that is now getting smart and banning animals that hit women who cant fight back?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I am white and guess what I get told to shut and stay in ur place too....that's what happens when u are worker instead of the owner or the boss.....

I am white and guess what I get told to shut and stay in ur place too....that's what happens when u are worker instead of the owner or the boss.....
This goes past work.. this is what happens when any black man speaks up for racial injustices in this country. It's nothing new.. it's been like this since we got here. Hell.. look what they did to MLK. America so call love him now that his dead from being murdered.. go figure. When he was alive he was hated more than Kap.. and the funny thing is all Kap did was not stand during the national anthem. Oh the horror! gtfoh

This goes past work.. this is what happens when any black man speaks up for racial injustices in this country. It's nothing new.. it's been like this since we got here. Hell.. look what they did to MLK. America so call love him now that his dead from being murdered.. go figure. When he was alive he was hated more than Kap.. and the funny thing is all Kap did was not stand during the national anthem. Oh the horror! gtfoh
It's not that different just do what is expected of you...and no probs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT