ADVERTISEMENT

Considering being a New York Jets fan....

The NBA has a policy regarding the conduct of players during the anthem. They have not announced penalties for violating this policy because the policy has not been violated by any player. Quote from Adam Silver "If that were to happen, we'll deal with it when it happens". Very likely a fine. The league that you so highly praise has their employees under their thumb.
BINGO

The NBA has a policy regarding the conduct of players during the anthem. They have not announced penalties for violating this policy because the policy has not been violated by any player. Quote from Adam Silver "If that were to happen, we'll deal with it when it happens". Very likely a fine. The league that you so highly praise has their employees under their thumb.
Yeah, okay so this is you telling us what the NBA anthem policy is when you don't have a clue of what it is....simply because a general policy exist. Okay.

Qoute from Adam Silver "
Yeah, okay so this is you telling us what the NBA anthem policy is when you don't have a clue of what it is....simply because a general policy exist. Okay.
I guess now that you have been educated on the policies of the NBA and their mistreatment of their employees and their rights to protest while on the clock you can no longer be a fan of that league either.

Maybe you should check the NHL. They don't seem to be having problems, however, things could get really interesting there. What if a Canadian player kneels during the anthem while in the US or vice versa? Would that even count seeing they would not be a citizen of that country? Hmmm........

Qoute from Adam Silver "

I guess now that you have been educated on the policies of the NBA and their mistreatment of their employees and their rights to protest while on the clock you can no longer be a fan of that league either.

Maybe you should check the NHL. They don't seem to be having problems, however, things could get really interesting there. What if a Canadian player kneels during the anthem while in the US or vice versa? Would that even count seeing they would not be a citizen of that country? Hmmm........
Don't be silly. There arent many African Americans in the NHL.

Again, stop acting like you know my business. They don't just hand over money. They are buying a solution. One that requires maintenance from people familiar with what to supply. It is a very niche market. You don't know the market or what it is. So stop pretending that you do. Only one person knows my job in my company other than me and that is the president and he couldn't do it on a day to day basis.
Non technical printer salesman isn’t much of a business anymore. @Dr.L.ThugU thoughts?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Yep...dead serious. I am also sick of people looking at what Minorities do and think they are providing them some big favor. It is no favor. Go google what this product is worth. Go google how much and NFL team cost these days and trust me. Go try to purchase one. Do you think that is because Jerry Jones is out there hitting a receiver on a slant route? Get it together because you better take a business course.
U are the only one that thinks it's a favor...they make to much money...but everyone has to follow rule..even minorities...so stop trying to tell ppl how to think

U are the only one that thinks it's a favor...they make to much money...but everyone has to follow rule..even minorities...so stop trying to tell ppl how to think
Who says they make too much money? You? You are worth what someone is paying you. If you weren't worth it, they wouldn't pay it. Why else would they? Because they have the money to do it from the business they generate. Nobody has to follow any rules. They don't have to work there at all. Slave days are long gone. Get over it.

I see a lot of comments in this thread regarding this discussion regarding an employers right to do what they want to do. It tells me the different paths in life we have taken to get where we are. I am not saying anyone's path is easier or harder. I don't know your path. Only you can talk about your own path but just to share an understanding of where I come from?

An employer can't override what is right and wrong. The way you live your life and never be challenged. If nobody ever challenged an employer we would all be working 7 days a week ya feel me? We would all be working more than 40 hours a week and would have no quality of life with your family.

Did you know at one time the NFL didn't allow blacks to play? Black people were not allowed to play at all. Owners decided they didn't want this. Well, you could say that was their right. Well, just because it is your right to do something that seems best for YOU, that doesn't mean it is the right thing for everyone. This was proven. This nonsense about just shutting up and following rules really is fine for a lot of people. Some people challenge rules and you know what that is called? Progress. If nobody challenged rules we would never progress. Hell, we wouldn't have any black quarterbacks playing this game.

I have no problem with employers with rules but where I am from as a minority. A rule is fine but when your rule interferes with the quality of my life, I am going to challenge it. Ya feel me?

He is not my president. He is Russia's president he can screw himself for all I care.

Trump-Flow-Chart.jpeg

6a00d83451da3169e201b7c8d952a5970b-pi

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Who says they make too much money? You? You are worth what someone is paying you. If you weren't worth it, they wouldn't pay it. Why else would they? Because they have the money to do it from the business they generate. Nobody has to follow any rules. They don't have to work there at all. Slave days are long gone. Get over it.
You my friend are a moron....yes u have to follow rules like everyone else...that by far is as ignorant as it gets

I see a lot of comments in this thread regarding this discussion regarding an employers right to do what they want to do. It tells me the different paths in life we have taken to get where we are. I am not saying anyone's path is easier or harder. I don't know your path. Only you can talk about your own path but just to share an understanding of where I come from?

An employer can't override what is right and wrong. The way you live your life and never be challenged. If nobody ever challenged an employer we would all be working 7 days a week ya feel me? We would all be working more than 40 hours a week and would have no quality of life with your family.

Did you know at one time the NFL didn't allow blacks to play? Black people were not allowed to play at all. Owners decided they didn't want this. Well, you could say that was their right. Well, just because it is your right to do something that seems best for YOU, that doesn't mean it is the right thing for everyone. This was proven. This nonsense about just shutting up and following rules really is fine for a lot of people. Some people challenge rules and you know what that is called? Progress. If nobody challenged rules we would never progress. Hell, we wouldn't have any black quarterbacks playing this game.

I have no problem with employers with rules but where I am from as a minority. A rule is fine but when your rule interferes with the quality of my life, I am going to challenge it. Ya feel me?
No, you’re going to get fired, fined, or quit because you can’t follow rules. You accepted those rules when you signed the contract and paid your union to negotiate and accept those rules on your behalf.

Btw, if kneeling for the anthem interferes with your quality of life, you need a larger safe space than we all thought!

Reactions: advarkas
Wright,,,if you have been a Dolphins fan your entire miserable life, you just don't become a fan of the Stinkin Jets....Also, don't ever call my (our) President a POS again...You POS! Rotten bastard!
Thank you Miguel. By the the way the Jet owner is a stinkin liberal commie.

Thank you for making my point by using the NBA as an example. The NBA has rules of conduct of their players (employees):
1. Each player when introduced, prior to the game, must be uniformly dressed
2. Players, coaches and trainers are to stand up in a dignified posture along the sidelines or on the foul line during the playing of the National Anthem
3. Coaches and assistant coaches must wear a sport coat or suit coat
4. While playing, Players must keep their uniform shirts tucked into their pants, and no T-shirts are allowed

So are the "rights" of NBA players being violated? Do their employers not respect them? Do the owners not understand they are more than just employees? Why do the players allow the owners to rule their life? You are right in the fact that the NBA is smart. They have been proactive in communicating and enforcing policies and expectations in regards to their employees conduct to protect their brand.

Maybe next time you should be better prepared.
Remember you can't even wear a headband.

He is simply politically naive and certainly isn’t worth getting upset at. Treat him as you would your teenage kids, by educating him on the realities of life, and laughing at his tantrums. If that doesn’t work for you, then ask me and I will answer on his behalf giving you what he really means.

You my friend are a moron....yes u have to follow rules like everyone else...that by far is as ignorant as it gets

Reactions: bobbie jo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT