Defund Police Departments

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
First of all I deal in factual statements so let’s start over. If you have a dirty cop and have facts to show they are dirty I highly recommend you report them to the internal affairs division. Answering obtuse questions with no scope, equates only to ammo for people who’d like nothing more than to manipulate your words and make them into what they want them to be. Did you go to law school?

Secondly I stand against corruption at any level of law enforcement so if you don’t get a proper response from internal affairs you can take your findings to the FBI’s public corruption division. They love to prosecute dirty cops.

Thirdly, I’ll recommend you stop making everything into a racial issue. It’s not! As a general thought, people’s actions dictate the response they get from law enforcement, see TN v. Garner as the foundation for what all use of force policies are created from.

However I do NOT agree that AA’s are targeted by law enforcement because of their skin color. Is that what you are insinuating? We go after drug dealers, we go after burglars, thief’s, those who commit crimes regardless of what their skin color is. I have had the pleasure of working some very high crime rate areas of south FL. I’ve arrested people whom i grew up with. I’ve arrested several I didn’t know. The one thing they all had in common... they broke the law.

I have a rule going into an situation that may become physical. Be nice until it’s time not to be nice anymore. You’ll not meet a more friendly person than me on the streets. Even to people who I know are drug dealers because they’ll often let their guard down and I can build a rapport with them. I want to read them as a person so when it’s time to put the handcuffs on I have a better idea of what I’m dealing with and can prepare better for it.

I can tell you in 23 years I’ve had 2 pepper spray uses of force, 7 taser usages. I have come within a sneeze of shooting (3) people, all of which were white by the way. I’ve captured approximately a half dozen people wanted for murder. All but one came peacefully. The other I had to chase down and tackled him in someone living room. I grew up playing basketball against him so we knew each other. I’ve never rolled up on somebody just to f-ck with them and I’ve never seen anyone do it. If we were there it was for a reason and / or were called there.

hope I answered your question.

You answered alot about yourself but lets focus on police abuse of power like we saw in Minneapolis (2 times recently) Georgia and the Eric Garner case. How do we prevent these kinds of incidents from happening?

The breakdown (this systemic racist society is responsible in part for) means you have the right to murder black people? That tells me the entire problem in a nutshell for one. Why do you think black suspects can be killed and their white counterparts merely arrested? You don't think this is racist huh?

Also LMFAO@expecting an intelligent black person to believe data points provided by a corrupt system with corrupt police officers like the one who killed a black man in cold blood. I'm sure he accused a lot of black people of stealing. That's what racist assholes do. That's why they are racist assholes. Sorry.... don't trust the data. I trust my own eyes. Watching videos of racist assholes.
Dr. Shelby Steele, an AA, was just on the air discussing these same statistics. I guess you don’t trust him either. Facts are your kryptonite!

Last edited:
Dr. Shelby Steele, an AA, was just on the air discussing these same statistics. I guess you don’t trust him either. Facts are your kryptonite!
Trump should find a position for Steele if he would take one. That man is brilliant and he gets the nonsense that's going on...

Reactions: grbcane
UNLESS SAID POLICE FORCE IS DISBANDED OR DEFUNDED!

I'm pretty sure you don't know realize the issues on the table. You should learn them. We are looking at everything. Not hard to understand. Nobody in power ever said what you are talking about. Again, all things are being reviewed because of a reason. We simply can not continue to go on like this. Black people are dying in the streets....and we aren't going to allow this any longer. Not a minute. Biden is against defunding the police so you dudes get something from bunker boy and go crazy. When will you realize this fool in the white house is a certified nut job?

I'm pretty sure you don't know realize the issues on the table. You should learn them. We are looking at everything. Not hard to understand. Nobody ever said what you are talking about. Again, all things are being reviewed because of a reason. We simply can not continue to go on like this. Black people are dying in the streets....and we aren't going to allow this any longer. Not a minute.
"Nobody ever said what you are talking about."
CD, the TITLE OF THIS THREAD is 'DEFUND POLICE DEPARTMENTS'

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT