ADVERTISEMENT

Dirty Donald

The Low IQ lefty Loons are struggling mightily in this thread. Exposing their ignorance was easy as they ignore the hypocrisy of their Hollywood elites and idols with Athlete privilege with their large carbon footprints. Too easy.

You are creating your own reality based on "polls".
You don't need polls to predict the outcome of this election. His tweets are becoming more erratic. The man is unraveling. He has some serious mental issues which are becoming more obvious to people.

Doesn’t Congress control spending ? Don’t the Democrats want another 4 trillion ?
What does that have to do with the global debt crisis? It's not about Dems or Repubs. It's a global financial situation due to over-extended credit. China, the 2nd largest economy, will lead the way when their artificially inflated yuan implodes. It will affect every economy in the world!

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the global debt crisis? It's not about Dems or Repubs. It's a global financial situation due to over-extended credit. China, the 2nd largest economy, will lead the way when their artificially inflated yuan implodes. It will affect every economy in the world!

So it’s not Trumps fault

You don't need polls to predict the outcome of this election. His tweets are becoming more erratic. The man is unraveling. He has some serious mental issues which are becoming more obvious to people.
You can't win with Biden. You should know that. Mistake not drafting Cuomo while the iron was hot.

I have noticed the vitriol much more from people on the right. With their childish name calling....it's just ridiculous. I'm sorry, but I will never respect a person who uses the term "Libtard". It's something a 12 year old would say. So, they can call me what they want and I couldn't care less. I just don't value their opinion at all. Now there are a lot of conservatives I respect but don't agree with....and I do enjoy the intelligent debate.
How about (fill in the blank) POS?

Reactions: grbcane
Despite lucking out on the Corona Virus disaster, anyone who followed your advice lost lots and lots of money.
I don't know how you figure that. I told you I sold most of my existing stocks(for profits) and on the advice of my wife's hedge fund manager later bought more gold funds and two gas @oil SPDR ETF'S. I haven't lost money!

You can't win with Biden. You should know that. Mistake not drafting Cuomo while the iron was hot.
You're over estimating Trump's support. His approval rating has dropped 10 pts. since May and as of today stands at 39%. Dems are also now favored to take the Senate!

You're over estimating Trump's support. His approval rating has dropped 10 pts. since May and as of today stands at 39%. Dems are also now favored to take the Senate!

That's never going to happen. Aside from not drafting Cuomo, you have the following issues.

1. Trump vs Biden in debates. That's not a good look.
2. Trump rallies starting again in 2 weeks...with masks optional. Biden in basement.
3. A live Rep convention vs a virtual convention for Dems.

Solve any two of those 3 issues and you have a 50-50 chance. Not looking good for Dems.

I don't know how you figure that. I told you I sold most of my existing stocks(for profits) and on the advice of my wife's hedge fund manager later bought more gold funds and two gas @oil SPDR ETF'S. I haven't lost money!
I will take your word for that. But, you also told others on this site that the market was going down in excess of fifty percent. I feel sorry for anyone that took your advice.
BTW, I think the stock market is a joke. But, a lot of people take it seriously.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I will take your word for that. But, you also told others on this site that the market was going down in excess of fifty percent. I feel sorry for anyone that took your advice.
BTW, I think the stock market is a joke. But, a lot of people take it seriously.
I called for a downturn but I can't believe I told anyone it was going down in excess of 50%. I'm not that radical. A drop of that magnitude would create total havoc with all the bankruptcy and probably put us in a Depression. I got involved in the market after I retired and became bored. Researching stocks daily keeps me up to date on current trends and events. I wish I would have started younger instead of just gambling on sporting events.

So back to my original question. Doesn’t Congress control spending ?
The U.S. Constitution broadly grants Congress the power of the purse. The President, through the White House Office of Management and Budget and executive agencies is responsible for the actual spending of funds. There is a process the President must follow if he seeks to delay or cancel funding that Congress has provided.

Reactions: lima23
The U.S. Constitution broadly grants Congress the power of the purse. The President, through the White House Office of Management and Budget and executive agencies is responsible for the actual spending of funds. There is a process the President must follow if he seeks to delay or cancel funding that Congress has provided.

So Congress controls spending ? Yes

That's never going to happen. Aside from not drafting Cuomo, you have the following issues.

1. Trump vs Biden in debates. That's not a good look.
2. Trump rallies starting again in 2 weeks...with masks optional. Biden in basement.
3. A live Rep convention vs a virtual convention for Dems.

Solve any two of those 3 issues and you have a 50-50 chance. Not looking good for Dems.
No need for debates since Biden is so far ahead. Trump is done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT