ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t forget the full power of American resolve...

Presidential rankings?
Trump will be remembered as one of greatest. He will be up there with Kennedy, FDR, Lincoln!!!!!!!
Pffffft
LMAO!!!!!

That's some funny shit right there. Well done.

Did jimmy Carter get the Country shut down.
He didn't need to shut it down-he just let us get captured and then promise them everything under the sun. Regan took over-told Iran to stik all those promises up they ass and they better be here in 24 hrs. PPFFTTT! That's how it;s done. Face it man-Dems/LIBS are a punch of pussies-I know truth hurts

But the same generals who was able to help back than. Trump fired because he’s a Moron.
Your post is moronic. They were NOT generals back then. How small minded and ignorant can you be based on TDS????????
You are setting new lows, your an ignorant politically swayed hack!.
However thank you, you’re ludicrous and asinine posts ALWAYS make me shake my head, chuckle, or simply laugh out loud!!!

Your post is moronic. They were NOT generals back then. How small minded and ignorant can you be based on TDS????????
You are setting new lows, your an ignorant politically swayed hack!.
However thank you, you’re ludicrous and asinine posts ALWAYS make me shake my head, chuckle, or simply laugh out loud!!!
Me Setting new lows debating you Trump Morons on this site, is not what you should be worried about.The Make America Great Debacle is off the Track. Your homie Donald set New lows for the country every time he opens his mouth anywhere. Can’t wait to see how much Lower that walking Dumpster Fire go today at the next Presser.

Me Setting new lows debating you Trump Morons on this site, is not what you should be worried about.The Make America Great Debacle is off the Track. Your homie Donald set New lows for the country every time he opens his mouth anywhere. Can’t wait to see how much Lower that walking Dumpster Fire go today at the next Presser.
You are a sore loser, I so enjoy watching losers like you vent your frustrations yet have to choke on the fact that Trump will be Pres til 2024
How does it feel to know no matter what you feel, you are going to be miserable til a min of 2024
It makes me happy to know how frustrated you must be, despite the incredible efforts being done by USA, Trump, and virus task force.
LMAO @ your ignorance
Pffffft

You are a sore loser, I so enjoy watching losers like you vent your frustrations yet have to choke on the fact that Trump will be Pres til 2024
How does it feel to know no matter what you feel, you are going to be miserable til a min of 2024
It makes me happy to know how frustrated you must be, despite the incredible efforts being done by USA, Trump, and virus task force.
LMAO @ your ignorance
Pffffft
Sore Losers not, I just remember how all of you Conservatards where acting when President Obama was putting the Country back together after the Bush #2 experiment Took the Country over the cliff.COTUS is out control off his Meds. Coservatard of the United States #COTUS

Sore Losers not, I just remember how all of you Conservatards where acting when President Obama was putting the Country back together after the Bush #2 experiment Took the Country over the cliff.COTUS is out control off his Meds. Coservatard of the United States #COTUS
Yeah obama did so well with H1N1 virus that killed 25,000.
Your ignorance rivals cd’s.

Reactions: advarkas
Yeah obama did so well with H1N1 virus that killed 25,000.
Your ignorance rivals cd’s.
At least he didn’t try to blame it on Bush 2, Like COTUS try to blame his BS on everyone else The Bankruptcy king, is Bankrupting this Country right before your eyes, where is that debt CLOCK you Fools use to point to when President Obama was in office. Look at the FLU Death period under trump last year. In this years. I’m sure some of them are related too the Trump Coronavirus. A big cover up,That dum asset can’t be trusted to tell the truth.You are the Ignorant one .Trump Bot.

At least he didn’t try to blame it on Bush 2, Like COTUS try to blame his BS on everyone else The Bankruptcy king, is Bankrupting this Country right before your eyes, where is that debt CLOCK you Fools use to point to when President Obama was in office. Look at the FLU Death period under trump last year. In this years. I’m sure some of them are related too the Trump Coronavirus. A big cover up,That dum asset can’t be trusted to tell the truth.You are the Ignorant one .Trump Bot.
H1N1

LMAO @ your ignorance
Pffffft
Another Trump sh it show is on.

No, the worst President since FDR was Jimmy Carter...hands down. Iran crisis, 18% interest rates. He didn't handle the domestic or international issues successfully. He was terrible.

Not what the experts say...

Carter was TERRIBLE...

But George W is the WORST...

911 happened on HIS watch...

Got us into a war and got kids KILLED just to clean up his daddy's mess...

And spent $1 million a DAY doing it...

Took us from as STRONG an economy as we have had to the WORST recession since the Great Depression...

Built Oil wells that were like TIME BOMBS in the Gulf Coast...all to build up his families' fortune....

DESTROYED our international relations with his entitled Napoleon complex...turning us into an ISOLATIONIST nation...

Only Domestic issues he cared about were the ones that could make his family RICHER...

No Child Left Behind set the nation's public school system BACK 2 decades...all to benefit Jeb's control of the Nation's Charter Schools and the Bush family MONOPOLY on Standardized Testing...

The PRESIDENCY was simply his TOY BOX...and GWB was the petulant child..

Not what the experts say...

Carter was TERRIBLE...

But George W is the WORST...

911 happened on HIS watch...

Got us into a war and got kids KILLED just to clean up his daddy's mess...

And spent $1 million a DAY doing it...

Took us from as STRONG an economy as we have had to the WORST recession since the Great Depression...

Built Oil wells that were like TIME BOMBS in the Gulf Coast...all to build up his families' fortune....

DESTROYED our international relations with his entitled Napoleon complex...turning us into an ISOLATIONIST nation...

Only Domestic issues he cared about were the ones that could make his family RICHER...

No Child Left Behind set the nation's public school system BACK 2 decades...all to benefit Jeb's control of the Nation's Charter Schools and the Bush family MONOPOLY on Standardized Testing...

The PRESIDENCY was simply his TOY BOX...and GWB was the petulant child..

Yeh-9/11 happen under Bush but Clinton had multiple chances to take Bin LADEN OUT AND DIDIDN'T because just like Obama-Thought he was the JV team.

Opening restaurants and stores, getting everyone back to work, and protecting the old and vulnerable people is the best check that can be written.
its been a ****ing week and a half and everyone is acting like its been 4 months closed....

We had real war hardened Americans who just got back from Vietnam who would not let it.
I remember the gas lines. People parking their cars overnight at gasoline stations. 18 percent short term interest rates. Brides having to take silver ware off of their bridal lists because silver was not affordable. The country being humiliated on a daily basis by tin horn dictators. Our embassies in Iran and Pakistan being taken over and hostages kept for hundreds of days by the Iranians.
Historians are mainly left wingers, but to leave Jimmy Carter off of their lists is inexcusable. We would have to put Obama on that list as well.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I remember the gas lines. People parking their cars overnight at gasoline stations. 18 percent short term interest rates. Brides having to take silver ware off of their bridal lists because silver was not affordable. The country being humiliated on a daily basis by tin horn dictators. Our embassies in Iran and Pakistan being taken over and hostages kept for hundreds of days by the Iranians.
Historians are mainly left wingers, but to leave Jimmy Carter off of their lists is inexcusable. We would have to put Obama on that list as well.

Jimmy Carter was HORRIBLE...

Obama rated pretty high by ALL the experts...

HIgher than I expected...

They gave Obama a lot of CREDIT for cleaning up after GWB...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT