ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. suing CNN, Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine.

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
Yeah I researched this the past month. That Lancet (spelling) report that they published in medical journals was a fake test somehow published in a medical journal for political purposes. Pretty bad that they managed to make this political - Also if there are treatments (There is) by law it says emergency use Vaccines can only be given if no treatments are available. And they keep banning on social media all doctors that speak out which is odd. also

How many deaths are the mainstream media responsible for, this is what happens when science and medicine get politicized.

Speaking of that-- 1st hand info on the med U mentioned.

She seemed to know what she was talking about and it fits what's been going on. I have seen her on another video before

I think I pasted her wrong video -it was similar to your article but this is interesting also.

Yeah I researched this the past month. That Lancet (spelling) report that they published in medical journals was a fake test somehow published in a medical journal for political purposes. Pretty bad that they managed to make this political - Also if there are treatments (There is) by law it says emergency use Vaccines can only be given if no treatments are available. And they keep banning on social media all doctors that speak out which is odd. also
It's a travesty and it's criminal...

I've seen this video. She speaks the truth. Fauci wanted to discredit Hydroxychloroquine from the beginning...
Yeah it turns out that medicine is over the country in most countries, has been approved for 65 years & given to pregnant women even in their final few months. Crazy times we live in

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
It's as safe as aspirin...
and they scared the public last year & even posted a fake lancet report in the top medical journal so ppl thought the medicine would kill you. Turns out the media & the people behind the study have been lying about it.

Seems like this is all being manufactured for some other goal they are trying to accomplish

How many deaths are the mainstream media responsible for, this is what happens when science and medicine get politicized.

Several doctors I know personally have said Hydroxy should absolutely be part of the toolkit to combat Covid. Not a sure cure, but high upside and virtually negligible risk.

Lest we forget the Democrat from Michigan who actually went to the White House to thank President Trump for touting Hydroxychloroquine claiming it saved her life only to be censured by her own Party:

Amy Klobuchar's husband took it and even Chris Cuomo took it. Amazing how fast they change their moral stance when it's their lives that are on the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT