ADVERTISEMENT

Gun Violence? Huh ?

ddimaggio

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
The democrats are once again continuing to gas light and misrepresent the issue of so called gun violence. They conflate the killings last weekend in Philly , Chicago and Chattanooga with situations in Uvalde and Buffalo, to promote the anti gun agenda
These latest shootings have nothing to do we high capacity guns or AR15s
They were run of the mill thug shootings committed by criminals , mostly gang related.
Of course we should yank the guns away from these thugs in Philly and Chicago. Where are the law enforcement folks ? These thugs are not walking into legit gun stores and getting background checks
As usual the Democrats are capitalizing on a tragedy to mask their own failures
These urban killings are not gun problems. They are thug problems!
Arrest , convict and incarcerate for long periods all thugs who illegally possess guns illegally. A convicted felon with a gun ? Minimum 10 years no parole
People want laws that prevent violence? That’s the first step. Will it adversely affect certain segments of our society? Yep the thug segment
Trying to blame republicans and pro 2nd amendment folks for these urban crimes which are epidemic is absurd.

The democrats are once again continuing to gas light and misrepresent the issue of so called gun violence. They conflate the killings last weekend in Philly , Chicago and Chattanooga with situations in Uvalde and Buffalo, to promote the anti gun agenda
They were run of the mill thug shootings committed by criminals , mostly gang related.
Of course we should yank the guns away from these thugs in Philly and Chicago. Where are the law enforcement folks ? These thugs are not walking into legit gun stores and getting background checks
Arrest , convict and incarcerate for long periods all thugs who illegally possess guns illegally. A convicted felon with a gun ? Minimum 10 years no parole
People want laws that prevent violence? That’s the first step. Will it adversely affect certain segments of our society? Yep the thug segment
Trying to blame republicans and pro 2nd amendment folks for these urban crimes which are epidemic is absurd.
What's absurd is not allowing any gun control measures to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: tyrn and cems52
Democrat cities, ie Chicago and CAli as examples, have the strictest gun laws on the books. That's a FACT. Are the Democrat Leaders and DA's incompetent?
Have you even cared to look and SEE if these "leaders" ENFORCE their own laws ????? Have you contemplated what could happen when you defund and shame Law Enforcement Officers who carry out the Law's politicians pass? How about stretching your mental capacity and wonder what opening the jails and freeing CRIMINALS, Not Prosecuting Criminals, and Bailing OUT Criminals can mean toward CRIME and the Communities they are Terrorizing ?

You miss the point
We need thug control
In Philly 5 thugs were carrying guns . All of them felons . How would any gun control affect them ? They aren’t going to get background checks

The liberal networks are conflating these thug actions with the psycho actions of the guys in Uvalde , Brooklyn , and Buffalo
That’s the absurdity

What's more absurd is thinking that the failed gun control policies of Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc will somehow work on a national level.
A large percentage of guns used in Chicago crimes were bought in other states. Similar situation in D.C. Both these cities border states which do not have strong gun laws. Can't blame that on failed gun policies in those cities. Borders are permeable.

Last edited:
A large percentage of guns used in Chicago crimes were bought in other states. Similar situation in D.C. Both these cities border states which do not have strong gun laws. Can't blame that on failed gun policies in those cities.
So why then do the states where you say the problem is, not have the same problems? Quit covering for your failed policies by blaming others. I guess you take the lead from your demented president when he constantly says, "The buck stops somewhere else."

A large percentage of guns used in Chicago crimes were bought in other states. Similar situation in D.C. Both these cities border states which do not have strong gun laws. Can't blame that on failed gun policies in those cities. Borders are permeable.
These thugs didn’t shop at out of state gun stores and get a background check
That’s the liberal spin
You want new gun laws ? So do I
First bring back stop and frisk at all these nightspots , clubs and rap concerts which are frequented by thugs
If anyone is carrying, check the background of the person , does he have a permit ? Is he a felon? If he’s carrying illegally, minimum mandatory 3 year, no parole
If any prior felon is convicted of any crime while in possession of any gun , ( don’t care its jaywalking) mandatory minimum of 10 years . No parole .
These gun law changes have teeth
Target the felons
Not the law abiding folks who actually go to legitimate gun stores to purchase legal guns and get a proper vetting.

So why then do the states where you say the problem is, not have the same problems? Quit covering for your failed policies by blaming others. I guess you take the lead from your demented president when he constantly says, "The buck stops somewhere else."
801 little mikey uses his own reasoning as FACT. He has no need for numbers or other FACTS, his TRUMP all others. LOL

look at what he uses as logic ,,,,,,
by: miamimike,,,,,,,,,"A large percentage of guns used in Chicago crimes were bought in other states"
he's stating that a large % of chicago gun crimes are do to the Legal purchase of fire arm's from other boarder states. Let that sink in,,,,,,,,,,,

Do gang members buy gun's legally ??????? A Large % ????? Compaired to What ??? A large % of what ????? Gun's bought legally by criminals ????? or is it a Large % of legal citizen's that NOW turn to crime in Chicago ??????

It's ALLLLLLL BS with made up points stated as facts. Dem's don't give 1 iota of 'ish about anything or one, other than defending their Party

man times are tuff!!!! Once upon a time it was the grammar police nabbing you for misspelling, but Noooooooo now the new improved green grammar police tickets you for being misguided. Thanks for another 1 Captn. Poopy Pants !!!!!

53r6b2.jpg

He's your president too, AHole. Your boy Trump lost or are still in denial?

How many of those states have a city as large as Chicago?

801 little mikey uses his own reasoning as FACT. He has no need for numbers or other FACTS, his TRUMP all others. LOL

look at what he uses as logic ,,,,,,
by: miamimike,,,,,,,,,"A large percentage of guns used in Chicago crimes were bought in other states"
he's stating that a large % of chicago gun crimes are do to the Legal purchase of fire arm's from other boarder states. Let that sink in,,,,,,,,,,,

Do gang members buy gun's legally ??????? A Large % ????? Compaired to What ??? A large % of what ????? Gun's bought legally by criminals ????? or is it a Large % of legal citizen's that NOW turn to crime in Chicago ??????

It's ALLLLLLL BS with made up points stated as facts. Dem's don't give 1 iota of 'ish about anything or one, other than defending their Party
The guns being used to kill people on the streets aren't originating in Chicago. Chicago's gun laws are some of the strictest in the country. There are no legal gun shops or shooting ranges within the city limits.

The guns being used to kill people on the streets aren't originating in Chicago. Chicago's gun laws are some of the strictest in the country. There are no legal gun shops or shooting ranges within the city limits.
Yet, those strict gun laws doesn't stop the daily carnage in that city. I know, why don't you blame something else for that failed policy? Oh wait, you already do. SMH

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Your grammar & comments are so misguided.
Huh ? Am I the poster you are referring to?
It took you two posts to stutter that ?

My posts are a steam of consciousness, typed quickly on an IPhone , hardly warranting grammatical review. It’s not a graded essay

The absence of a meaningful and thoughtful comment by you is duly noted .
Meanwhile the carnage continues unabated while the left conjures up new ways to punish the innocent through overbearing regulations as the criminals thrive . Likely a run on sentence . I’m good at those

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. What specific "failed policies" are you referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. What specific "failed policies" are you referring to?
Maybe the ones that have failed to make a dent in the obscene amount of gun deaths there. I'm still waiting for someone to show me even one video of a gun loading itself and going out hunting down victims.

Once again, never voted for Trump nor do I want him to run for anything again. Besides, weren't all of you shouting, "Not my president" while 45 was in office?
You always denied being a Trumper but were always one of the first in line to defend.

It's just completely ridiculous and I don't give a shit about political party. It is insane to allow this to go on. It's really highly immoral.

Yet, those strict gun laws doesn't stop the daily carnage in that city. I know, why don't you blame something else for that failed policy? Oh wait, you already do. SMH
One out of every 4.8 residents of Chicago lives in poverty. Where there is much poverty, there is much crime. That's just the reality.

You always denied being a Trumper but were always one of the first in line to defend.
Just hated the hypocrisy in how he was dealt with. It's a shame that our media protects the demented fool that currently holds the office. Yesterday's gone, I'm worried that the damage that Pudding Brain is doing will not be able to be reversed.

Maybe the ones that have failed to make a dent in the obscene amount of gun deaths there. I'm still waiting for someone to show me even one video of a gun loading itself and going out hunting down victims.
That's not an answer. What specific "failed policies" are you referring to

• Haha
Reactions: grbcane and mahb
That's not an answer. What specific "failed policies" are you referring to
It's an answer, you just don't like it. Is it a coincidence that nearly every city that passes strict gun control laws is at or near the top of the list of gun deaths? Now it's your turn, show me a video of a gun that loads itself and hunts down victims.

Just hated the hypocrisy in how he was dealt with. It's a shame that our media protects the demented fool that currently holds the office. Yesterday's gone, I'm worried that the damage that Pudding Brain is doing will not be able to be reversed.
"hypocrisy in how he was dealt with"? He stood on the WH lawn during a news conference and asked China to investigate the Bidens . He did the same earlier in a call to Zelensky in Ukraine. There was also his "Russia, if you're listening", comment concerning Hillary's emails. It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election. What don't you understand about that?

It's an answer, you just don't like it. Is it a coincidence that nearly every city that passes strict gun control laws is at or near the top of the list of gun deaths? Now it's your turn, show me a video of a gun that loads itself and hunts down victims.
I don't like it because it's an inane response with no specifics. What does a gun that loads itself have to do with failed gun policies? Another inane response!

"hypocrisy in how he was dealt with"? He stood on the WH lawn during a news conference and asked China to investigate the Bidens . He did the same earlier in a call to Zelensky in Ukraine. There was also his "Russia, if you're listening", comment concerning Hillary's emails. It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election. What don't you understand about that?
No different than Quid Pro Joe and his dealings with Ukraine. There was a sitting US Congresswoman who said, Impeach the Mother fu**** just 30 days into his presidency and then you have impeachment proceedings based on known false evidence. The guy was a turd, but no different from the other turds that have held that same office. Clinton and Reagan were my two favorite presidents in my lifetime but they were both turds in their own way, and yes, even those two told lies, yet Trump was the first and last to have a lie tracker.

How did our ex president get involved in my thread on “ thugs with guns “
I actually agree with CD and Mike as regards the morality of killing innocent people like what occurred in Philly last weekend, and the fact that poverty is a factor in thuggish actions and violence.
There were 5 thugs with guns in Philly shooting at one another. Two innocent bystanders were killed . 5 Thugs !
Did they avail themselves of the gun show loophole? Lie like Hunter at a gun shop? We’re they carrying an AK under their tee shirt at the bar ? Nope doubtful
All of these folks , regardless of income and wealth need to be rounded up and if they illegally possess any firearms , prosecuted and imprisoned for a lengthy stay .
Period . Why don’t we hear that from democrats? Stop and frisk . If carrying. Jail
That’s good gun control.

Your wasting your time that are all sheep and can’t act or speak for themselves ..
Never seen more idiots in one party ever let’s not forget men can have babies..

Fuccking Morons..!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT