ADVERTISEMENT

Gun Violence? Huh ?

Your wasting your time that are all sheep and can’t act or speak for themselves ..
Never seen more idiots in one party ever let’s not forget men can have babies..

Fuccking Morons..!!!
Morons? you can't even write a coherent sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
How did our ex president get involved in my thread on “ thugs with guns “
I actually agree with CD and Mike as regards the morality of killing innocent people like what occurred in Philly last weekend, and the fact that poverty is a factor in thuggish actions and violence.
There were 5 thugs with guns in Philly shooting at one another. Two innocent bystanders were killed . 5 Thugs !
Did they avail themselves of the gun show loophole? Lie like Hunter at a gun shop? We’re they carrying an AK under their tee shirt at the bar ? Nope doubtful
All of these folks , regardless of income and wealth need to be rounded up and if they illegally possess any firearms , prosecuted and imprisoned for a lengthy stay .
Period . Why don’t we hear that from democrats? Stop and frisk . If carrying. Jail
That’s good gun control.
Orange Man Bad is all they have left to defend the demented fool that they voted for.

Who the **** are you to tell me how and what I can use to protect my family .. Idiot..

Just because ur a pussy and don’t have the balls to protect yours .. Marica
"Idiot"? How many votes did get in the board "moron poll"?

It's just completely ridiculous and I don't give a shit about political party. It is insane to allow this to go on. It's really highly immoral.
Maybe you and Mike should crack open a history book just once in your lifetime, and maybe you wouldn’t be so ignorant. Well maybe.

Maybe we can pass a law making it against the law to break one of the already hundreds of gun laws already on the books?

The gang bangers of Chicago say "Hi"
If there are already hundreds of effective gun control laws on the books, why does the U.S. have by far the highest homicide- by-firearm rate among developed countries?

That was a good outcome but the fact remains that from Parkland, Florida to San Bernardino, California the AR-15 rifle and its variants have become the weapons of choice for mass shooters in the U.S.
Yet, more are killed in America each year by knives than with rifles, just to put things in perspective.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
If there are already hundreds of effective gun control laws on the books, why does the U.S. have by far the highest homicide- by-firearm rate among developed countries?
Effective? LMAO. Tell that to all the families of those killed by guns in Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc, where they have such "effective" gun control laws.

One out of every 4.8 residents of Chicago lives in poverty. Where there is much poverty, there is much crime. That's just the reality.
When there’s that much crime and mob activity, bribes etc there is going to be poverty because all the businesses flee. Look at Detroit.
If you ran a business and the law allowed for gangs of individuals to loot your store with little to no consequences—you might consider moving out no?
And all the illegals being shuffled in, that poverty line will get much better I’m sure—oh wait. No it won’t.
But I’m sure y’all will find something else to complain about.

Reactions: mahb
All that voted for Biden gotta feel like fvcking idiots…

Oh Trump was so mean on Twitter…

Look at how our country was run under him compared to the shit show of this senile puppet…

Too bad most of those pvssies can’t admit they were wrong…

I personally wish I was wrong about him…

Hilarious that the left tries their hardest to divide us, and these sheep can’t see it…

I usually stay away from politics on here, but wake the fvck up people!

Best way to stop a person with a gun is someone with a gun…

These shooters want stronger gun laws so nobody can stop them, and the bad people will always be able to find guns, sometime fully automatic weapons that we can’t purchase legally, and your solution is to have it so nobody can protect themselves and has to rely on police that will be there long after you have been shot and killed…

It's just completely ridiculous and I don't give a shit about political party. It is insane to allow this to go on. It's really highly immoral.
CD if you are serious and not just hysterically virtue signaling,,,,,,,,,, Why don't you do one thing different ?,,,,,,,, Try looking at YOUR PARTY the Democrat Party and see if THEY are the problem. See if open boarders have allowed Criminals to enter unchecked, see if the LAWS already on the books are being ENFORCED, look and see if the POLICE in those cities are being impeded in the ability to do THEIR JOB. See if your party is Funding the very people hired to Keep Guns off the streets and arrest those who have guns illegally. See if Democrat Prosecutors are actually doing THIER JOB and not freeing criminals due to some personal social experiment the American Tax payers DID NOT PAY THEM TO DO. At least that's a good start , have you tried that, or are you going to keep wailing and crying pointing fingers at your political rival?

It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election. What don't you understand about that?
Your such a Clown. Hilary Clinton and The DNC hired foreign agents to make up lies and frame an American Citizen that was running against them for the Presidency of The United States. Pretty big stuff huh mikey? What don't you understand ? Hypocrite ROFLMAOAY

These thugs didn’t shop at out of state gun stores and get a background check
That’s the liberal spin
You want new gun laws ? So do I
First bring back stop and frisk at all these nightspots , clubs and rap concerts which are frequented by thugs
If anyone is carrying, check the background of the person , does he have a permit ? Is he a felon? If he’s carrying illegally, minimum mandatory 3 year, no parole
If any prior felon is convicted of any crime while in possession of any gun , ( don’t care its jaywalking) mandatory minimum of 10 years . No parole .
These gun law changes have teeth
Target the felons
Not the law abiding folks who actually go to legitimate gun stores to purchase legal guns and get a proper vetting.
The racism in your posts is just oozing out and you just can't help yourself. In an earlier post on this thread you said "we need thug control" What you really meant by that or wanted to say is that we need n****er control. Why don't you just grow a pair of balls and come out and say that rather than cowardly speaking in code. Stop and frisk at nightclubs and rap concerts? Everyone knows that Stop and Frisk disproportionately affects blacks and other POCs and to hear you and others of your ilk, blacks are simply predisposed to violence which explains the gun violence in Chicago and other major cities. As @miamimike correctly and astutely pointed out that 1 out of every 4.8 lives in poverty in the Chi. Lack of economic opportunities leads to crime and there are external factors that impact this that you and others fail to acknowledge.

Effective? LMAO. Tell that to all the families of those killed by guns in Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc, where they have such "effective" gun control laws.
That was my point dipshit! Central 17 was the one who stated there were already hundreds of gun laws on the books insinuating no need for more.My quote to him,"If there are already hundreds of effective gun control laws on the books, why does the U.S. have by far the highest homicide-by-firearm rate among developed countries".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT