ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain ex good pres candidate

PHILCANE

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Well another non believer Herman Cain GOP canidate for president from 2012 election went to trump rally in Tulsa and now has coronavirus and is hospitalized,can you believe that ????

Reactions: jdx2112
Yeah....awwwww shucky ducky himself. Handsy Herman would put hair sniffing Joe Biden to shame in the hands business. I would never be surprised he got rona.....as handsy as he happens to be. Hopefully he starts wearing gloves.The only one that has them both beat is Donald whoha grabber himself.

Yeah....awwwww shucky ducky himself. Handsy Herman would put hair sniffing Joe Biden to shame in the hands business. I would never be surprised he got rona.....as handsy as he happens to be. Hopefully he starts wearing gloves.The only one that has them both beat is Donald whoha grabber himself.
I've never seen Trump or even Cain drooling over little girls under 10 years old like Pedo Joe does.

Last edited:
Well another non believer Herman Cain GOP canidate for president from 2012 election went to trump rally in Tulsa and now has coronavirus and is hospitalized,can you believe that ????

People who get hospitalized due to COVID usually don't fare well. Hope the guy pulls through.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Liberals no doubt are special. Only idiots turn a blind eye . Guess the racist Black life matter and ANTIFA Looting and rioting and killing innocent people while not wearing mask was ok. The inner Shithole city’s Run by liberals for years like Chicago 340 black on Black murders and innocent beautiful black children killed in the last six months is ok but a Trump Rally is the end of the earth. A really special kind off dumbass. All Life’s Matter.

People who get hospitalized due to COVID usually don't fare well. Hope the guy pulls through.
He will get a little more attention I am sure. I don't care for him but don't want him to die of covid either. This further explains why this rally was so stupid to begin with.

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
Not sure how it is elsewhere but in Utah there have been 1,505 total hospitalizations since the start and 176 total deaths. Most that don't have severe underlying conditions seem to make it through.

Flashback: in April, Herman Cain criticized govt mandates and applauded Georgia's early reopening, because people would use "common sense to figure out the right thing to do" A 74-year-old man at an indoor rally without a mask probably doesn't qualify as common sense

But how many Covid death GOP voters would flip the election to the Dems?
Not sure but we do at least know that all of the dead Dems will still be casting their votes, so you're right, that it could be a huge advantage.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Top committee staff for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, were briefed in February on intelligence about Russia offering the Taliban bounties in Afghanistan, but he took no action in response to the briefing, multiple intelligence sources familiar with the briefing told The Federalist. The intelligence was briefed to Schiff’s staff during a congressional delegation, or CODEL, trip to Afghanistan in February.

Schiff, who has acknowledged President Donald Trump was never briefed on the so-called intelligence, has thus far refused to disclose that his staff was personally briefed. The revelation raises serious questions that Schiff is once again politicizing, and perhaps even deliberately misrepresenting, key data for partisan gain.

Asked by a reporter Tuesday if he had any knowledge of the Russia story prior to the New York Times report, Schiff said “I can’t comment on specifics.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT