ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm. A New Poll Is Out. Tide Is Turning.

Eventually despite the democrat press, people will notice small things like AOC being on Biden’s energy commission. That doesn’t register to the left wingers in this thread, but to moderate folks it will. These toppling of statues doesn’t bother the lefties, but it does bother normal folks who just want to make a better life for their families.

yea keep believing these bias polls ... laughable .. Gun loving state going blue...
laughable ... Keep dreaming...

I will say this, Texas is being flooded with Californians fleeing the democrat mess in California, unfortunately they bring their idiotic voting habits with them, they haven’t figured out the correlation.

He’s definitely NOT getting much of the Black vote. Nobody likes him....

Not that it’s saying much, but he’ll get more than any Republican in the modern era, in the distant past the Black vote went heavily Republican.

I think he'll get more black and Latino votes than ever! But he is losing suburban moms. Cannot win without them.
If Biden does a typically dumb Biden thing Trump will win in a cakewalk. If Biden picks one of a handful of Black women, it'll be close.

Incumbents don't lose. Even when they are colossally horrible..and there is no Reagan or Clinton to take advantage of the ineptitude that is Trump (Carter/Bush). Gotta favor Agent Orange on the 3rd.

If Biden does a typically dumb Biden thing Trump will win in a cakewalk. If Biden picks one of a handful of Black women, it'll be close.

Incumbents don't lose. Even when they are colossally horrible..and there is no Reagan or Clinton to take advantage of the ineptitude that is Trump (Carter/Bush). Gotta favor Agent Orange on the 3rd.
This will be no cakewalk EITHER WAY.

This will be a close election either way in my opinion.

I think Trump wins in a blowout. Lot's of Trump supporters don't broadcast it because of the crazy ppl out there.
Trump will just keep saying dumb shit on Twitter. More shit will come out in the News. Also Corona will cost him some votes...I really think he has mental issues.

I bet you he won’t.[/QUOTE
No one knows what percentage for sure, but there will be a decent amount of Black businesses owners voting for Trump, not everyone is influenced by the media, especially small business owners.

After the first debate it will be, DOWN GOES BIDEN, DOWN GOES BIDEN!
Trump cannot win this unless these 3 debates go off as scheduled. If Biden tries to get out of the debates, we need a PR plan to dis-credit him

Bring it!!! I’m telling everybody I know to Vote!!!! I’m in Dallas. Trump will definitely lose every large city in Texas. Hopefully the suburbs too. It’s a lot of Cali people in the state now. It will definitely be interesting...

Trump cannot win this unless these 3 debates go off as scheduled. If Biden tries to get out of the debates, we need a PR plan to dis-credit him

The plan doesn’t need to too elaborate, just get him to attempt to recite the alphabet.

Bring it!!! I’m telling everybody I know to Vote!!!! I’m in Dallas. Trump will definitely lose every large city in Texas. Hopefully the suburbs too. It’s a lot of Cali people in the state now. It will definitely be interesting...
Trump is not losing Texas. If THAT HAPPENS, I just shut the TV off and make plans to go live in Australia or something.

Trump is not a good debater! They will just be throwing insults back-and-forth.

I hated Trump during the primaries, I voted for Rubio, Trump kicked everyone’s ass in the debates, it pissed me off at the time.

I hated Trump during the primaries, I voted for Rubio, Trump kicked everyone’s ass in the debates, it pissed me off at the time.
Trump was a disaster in the debates. Go back and watch them. He's great television (I never miss a speech) but substativily its horrible. Sadly, they make transcripts of these things and they are studied in history. You can go read the debates of Kennedy and Nixon online and all the others since...his won't play well. No cogent logical reasoning, all ad hominem. Effective at entertaining, dudes a master con, he's great at that, but lacking in substance. William F. Buckley he aint.

He has a sharp mind. But I don't know if it will be enough this time. HE DEFINITELY is not in decline.

He’s definitely NOT getting much of the Black vote. Nobody likes him....

no, no one likes him, thats why he has almost 90 million who follow him in twitter..

Biden has about 10 mill .. Yea keep believing those poll numbers.. hahaha , funny shit..!!

Reactions: utatem
no, no one likes him, thats why he has almost 90 million who follow him in twitter..

Biden has about 10 mill .. Yea keep believing those poll numbers.. hahaha , funny shit..!!
Trump will get his share of blacks and Latinos. But he is losing suburban chicks AND NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME. No way we can win without suburban women.

Trump will get his share of blacks and Latinos. But he is losing suburban chicks AND NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME. No way we can win without suburban women.

Suburban mamitas are the ones that are stealth.
They are afraid for there families if found out because of the craziness of the left..

Suburban mamitas are the ones that are stealth.
They are afraid for there families if found out because of the craziness of the left..
So DONT SAY NOTHING. I go about my normal day's business and never let ANYONE know that I vote for Trump and in fact am a white Supremist

That’s why Biden isn’t so bad...Trump is horrible. Worst President in my lifetime.

Biden isn't so bad? He has BEEN in office for over 40 years .. in Washington DC .. and NOW in his diminished mental state .. HE is going to bring about change? It is laughable that he is a candidate.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
So DONT SAY NOTHING. I go about my normal day's business and never let ANYONE know that I vote for Trump and in fact am a white Supremist

Not me I’m to old to old play their games.. And refuse to cow down to the Marxist.

I’m a Trump gun owning not politically correct
latino who came here in 61 and thankful for this country and would never disrespect country or the flag..

I will not knee for anyone except god and respect one national anthem..

MAGA 100% committed...!!!

With all that said I respect your position...
Only Americans like us will save this country from the craziness of the left...

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
The stealth voters you speak of where independents in 2016 who voted for Trump. They have almost all jumped over to Biden this year.
thats not what he was alluding to........................but keep on ASSuming.........it makes for good fodder

I follow him...just to see what crazy shit he will say next. And I was talking about the Black vote...not everybody.

Following someone on Twitter doesn’t mean you like that person. For evidence, just take a look at the responses to any of Trump’s tweets. They are 80-90% negative.

Reactions: TexasCane83
Biden isn't so bad? He has BEEN in office for over 40 years .. in Washington DC .. and NOW in his diminished mental state .. HE is going to bring about change? It is laughable that he is a candidate.
And Trump has done nothing in office the last 4 years but complain daily on Twitter. He also has a diminished mental state.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT