ADVERTISEMENT

I think I called this: Catch and Release is back...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...release’-of-migrants/ar-AAzTHki?ocid=spartanntp

A lot of people killed this but the fact of the matter is it just cost too much money not to have it and guess who pays? If you said us you guessed right.

The way the law is written you either catch and release or go the separation route. Obviously catch and release is the most efficient and humane way to go. But Trump wanted to give his base some red meat hence his initial approach.

The way the law is written you either catch and release or go the separation route. Obviously catch and release is the most efficient and humane way to go. But Trump wanted to give his base some red meat hence his initial approach.
Yeah....I know Trump either wanted to give red meat to his base or he thought he could separate families as his policy. I'm leaning toward that was the policy and he never thought it through because he is stuck on stupid. So, when he realized this isn't feasible from either a political basis or a financial basis he predictably changed it back.

This was a topic here and this is why these right wingers hate me here....lol. Because I know this subject and they don't. They didn't even know who started catch and release. They thought Obama did. It was actually Bush before him and lord knows he was no genius but it is efficient. There is a reason things are done the way they are done. What they confused is Obama had the ankle monitors. It's cheaper and his administration was able to track were everyone was.

Trump just wants to be a big man to his base. He never thinks anything through and if Obama did it, he wants no part of it. But the truth is Obama was harder on illegal immigrants than any of them. He just did it a lot more humane and smarter. He knew who to send back and who not to. Trump thinks he can re-invent the wheel. We aren't paying to feed and house thousands of immigrants. That is silly. Sure some can get assistance....and some live with relatives but the cost to house and feed them like Trump wants to do is ridiculous. $800.00 a day for each one while they are processed. So stupid.

Lol. Meantime, they are building more migrants camps as we speak to avoid catch and release in the near future and second, do I hear a TICK TICK, TICK TOCK towards a SCOTUS showdown on the issue? Wanna bet who prevails?

Reactions: G-Town Indian
Lol. Meantime, they are building more migrants camps as we speak to avoid catch and release in the near future and second, do I hear a TICK TICK, TICK TOCK towards a SCOTUS showdown on the issue? Wanna bet who prevails? .
Just like Israel is doing.

Lol. Meantime, they are building more migrants camps as we speak to avoid catch and release in the near future and second, do I hear a TICK TICK, TICK TOCK towards a SCOTUS showdown on the issue? Wanna bet who prevails? .
lol@scotus getting involved. That's just one branch of government. Remember there are two chambers of congress and the money has to be appropriated for this. Republicans aren't even crazy enough to waste money on this. All these guys work for big donors and they aren't dying on this hill. Believe me! The one language everyone including the left, right, donors, and you name it talk is money. The American people do not want their money going to caging immigrants. Buleeve ME....lol

lol@scotus getting involved. That's just one branch of government. Remember there are two chambers of congress and the money has to be appropriated for this. Republicans aren't even crazy enough to waste money on this. All these guys work for big donors and they aren't dying on this hill. Believe me! The one language everyone including the left, right, donors, and you name it talk is money. The American people do not want their money going to caging immigrants. Buleeve ME....lol

Well then Trump will order ICE and border patrol to cap them as they cross. That'll save even more money. No need for housing and no repeat offenders.

Well then Trump will order ICE and border patrol to cap them as they cross. That'll save even more money. No need for housing and no repeat offenders.
Trump is probably already doing this knowing him but we haven't found out yet.

Yeah....I know Trump either wanted to give red meat to his base or he thought he could separate families as his policy. I'm leaning toward that was the policy and he never thought it through because he is stuck on stupid. So, when he realized this isn't feasible from either a political basis or a financial basis he predictably changed it back.

This was a topic here and this is why these right wingers hate me here....lol. Because I know this subject and they don't. They didn't even know who started catch and release. They thought Obama did. It was actually Bush before him and lord knows he was no genius but it is efficient. There is a reason things are done the way they are done. What they confused is Obama had the ankle monitors. It's cheaper and his administration was able to track were everyone was.

Trump just wants to be a big man to his base. He never thinks anything through and if Obama did it, he wants no part of it. But the truth is Obama was harder on illegal immigrants than any of them. He just did it a lot more humane and smarter. He knew who to send back and who not to. Trump thinks he can re-invent the wheel. We aren't paying to feed and house thousands of immigrants. That is silly. Sure some can get assistance....and some live with relatives but the cost to house and feed them like Trump wants to do is ridiculous. $800.00 a day for each one while they are processed. So stupid.
Are you saying Obama was smarter than Trump on this issue?

Are you saying Obama was smarter than Trump on this issue?
lol...yes, he is smarter than Trump on every issue I have ever seen. Trumps problem is he doesn't think things all the way through. He is not cerebral and only cares about his base. Not every american. He is controlled either by his donors, Russia or both on every issue. Either of which is disturbing. Don't get me wrong Obama was controlled to a degree on certain issues too. He picked which ones carefully and was principled. Trump only thinks in terms of money for his donors and big business or his rich friends. He doesn't care about the middle man or the little man.

lol...yes, he is smarter than Trump on every issue I have ever seen. Trumps problem is he doesn't think things all the way through. He is not cerebral and only cares about his base. Not every american. He is controlled either by his donors, Russia or both on every issue. Either of which is disturbing. Don't get me wrong Obama was controlled to a degree on certain issues too. He picked which ones carefully and was principled. Trump only thinks in terms of money for his donors and big business or his rich friends. He doesn't care about the middle man or the little man.

Trump can safely tuck away Obama's intellect in one half of his cerebrum and beat Gary Kasparov in chess with the leftovers.

Are you saying Trump doesn't care about his stooges on this site?

Are you saying Trump doesn't care about his stooges on this site?
Nope...not one iota and if he was ever to meet any of them he would first want to know if they are rich. Because he doesn't like people who aren't rich. He would then forget their names right after hearing them. Then he would offer them paper towels.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...release’-of-migrants/ar-AAzTHki?ocid=spartanntp

A lot of people killed this but the fact of the matter is it just cost too much money not to have it and guess who pays? If you said us you guessed right.
CATCHNRELEASE.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT