ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation numbers just released and they ARE AWFUL!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
WORST SINCE DECEMBER 1981!!
Inflation for year up 8.6% expectations were a drop to 8.3% Take out volotile food and energy inflation running 6.6%
Month over month up 1% expectations were up .06%
EVERY SINGLE SECTOR PRICES HIGHER!
Housing up
Utilities up 9%
Food up
Airplane up
Cars up
Rents up
Materials up
Hotels up
UP UP UP UP UP

I guess this is what Biden meant when he said we have the fastest growing economy in the world, the world, the world on Jimmy Kimmel
HE IS IN DEEP TROUBLE!

• Sad
Reactions: grbcane
WORST SINCE DECEMBER 1981!!
Inflation for year up 8.6% expectations were a drop to 8.3% Take out volotile food and energy inflation running 6.6%
Month over month up 1% expectations were up .06%
EVERY SINGLE SECTOR PRICES HIGHER!
Housing up
Utilities up 9%
Food up
Airplane up
Cars up
Rents up
Materials up
Hotels up
UP UP UP UP UP

I guess this is what Biden meant when he said we have the fastest growing economy in the world, the world, the world on Jimmy Kimmel
HE IS IN DEEP TROUBLE!
HJ,
You can't remove the "volatile" food and energy. First they represent a real cost to working people that is not discrentionary. But even worse is that they are the result of purposeful Biden administration policies. Those increases are planned, not random or cyclical.

Reactions: HJCane and grbcane
Don’t worry Biden has a plan. You need a little more faith in Build Back Stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: HJCane
HJ,
You can't remove the "volatile" food and energy. First they represent a real cost to working people that is not discrentionary. But even worse is that they are the result of purposeful Biden administration policies. Those increases are planned, not random or cyclical.
But that's how the numbers are reported.
Gross number up 8.6%
EXTRACT food and energy up 6.6%
I don't make the rules bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT