Iowa Trans law

ddimaggio

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
So the law prohibiting males to compete as women was passed
The democrats opposed the law
Apparently they want to have boys beat up on girls
Like the Lia swimmer guy , who went from ranked 450 as a guy to ranked 1 as a chick
I have no problem if this guy wants to grow tits and cut off this weenie.
But this is nonsense
But supported by the democrats!
Even though many progressive women organizations are opposed
Is this a thing with Democrats?
Just support any ridiculous woke nonsensical idea ?
But then again they advocate for the extermination of black babies, who are aborted at a rate 5 times white babies!
And Brandon wears that phony ash on his forehead, what has he done to reduce the number of babies killed daily! Many of them viable outside the womb
Are you democrats proud of your support for Trans rights that oppress real girls ? Are you proud of the advocacy of abortion into late stages , when the vast majority of babies killed are little unborn people of color ? It’s basically ethnic cleansing.
Oh , I’ll wait for someone to bring up Trump .

Like the Lia swimmer guy , who went from ranked 450 as a guy to ranked 1 as a chick
But this is nonsense
But then again they advocate for the extermination of black babies, who are aborted at a rate 5 times white babies!
And Brandon wears that phony ash on his forehead, what has he done to reduce the number of babies killed daily! Many of them viable outside the womb
Are you democrats proud of your support for Trans rights that oppress real girls ? Are you proud of the advocacy of abortion into late stages , when the vast majority of babies killed are little unborn people of color ? It’s basically ethnic cleansing.
Please use technical terms. What is a chick? She is a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO
But this is nonsense
Yes they support it. As wrong as it is and as unfair as it is they support it. I don't care 1 bit what these people want to do with their lives, their bodies, but to support access to TRUE female competition with male hormones is not doing females any favors. This is MORE NONSENSE that they support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT