ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Cracks Awkward Joke, Picks His Nose, Says He Was Vice President in 2020 During Oval Office Meeting with Indian Prime Minister (VIDEO) By Cri

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
Joe Biden on Friday met with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Oval Office to discuss US-India relations.

Biden relied on notecards, mumbled throughout the meeting, cracked an awkward joke, picked his nose and said he was US Vice President in 2020.

At one point Joe Biden said he found out there were people with the surname “Biden” in India.

“That’s hard for an Irishman to admit,” Biden said before tying to downplay his racist joke. “I shouldn’t be so casual with you. I hope you understand the humor.”

Biden also pulled his mask down to pick his nose before claiming he was Vice President in 2020

In fact, back in 2006, I set that hope out where I said that by 2020, when I was Vice President – 2020, India and the Unites States would be moving closer…” said Biden.

Biden refused to answer questions from the press pool after the meeting with Modi.

What an embarrassment!

So nothing has changed in a year except:
*Many more illegal immigrants
*Many more Covid deaths
*Increase in supply of Fentanyl
*Increase in price of gas
*Increase in price of almost anything
*Lack of availability of a lot of stuff
*Not enough baby formula
*Not enough Tampons
*Plunging stock market
*higher interest rates
*Lots of dead Ukrainians

THANK YOU BRANDON!

Sad that you think this is the least bit important.
Wow. Just wow. If trump did in a month what Shitbag does in a day there would be calls for his head. He stumbled—slightly-walking down a ramp and there was nothing but speculation by lib media about his mental capacity.
This shit is beyond old. And u folks defending this perv moron is perhaps even more perplexing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT