ADVERTISEMENT

Joe biden shits the bed again…..

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
This donkey who shut down oil production for America, goes to the biggest producer of oil in the world, come out saying he has some BS agreement on GREEN ENERGY>>>>
Are you fukin kidding us??????
Oil producers dont give additional oil to biden, yet this joke talks about some bullshyt green energy agreement
LMAO
YET cems,lil miami mikey, raoul, cd still defending this assholle
To you guys
Pft

Last edited:
This donkey who shut down oil production for America, goes to the biggest producer of oil in the world, come out saying he has some BS agreement on GREEN ENERGY>>>>
Oil producers dont give additional oil to biden, yet this joke talks about some bullshyt green energy agreement
LMAO
YRY cems,lil miami mikey, raoul, cd still defending this assholle
To you guys
Pft
Begging to countries that hate us while we have enough oil in the ground here to take care of all our needs. I guess overseas oil has no effect on climate change. Hypocrites.

LMAO
To you guys
Pft
Get a life…we’re here to talk football not politics

Reactions: 305Katz
LMAO
To you guys
Pft
Don't you get tired of this vile rhetoric. Say something meaningful and decent!

must suck for you to be on the worst presential team ever.
Surrendering to the Taliban, third world inflation and believing that men can get pregnant, smh.
If you knew what a hermaphrodite is then, maybe you could expand your mind and not be a Trumper forever. THINK----it isn't very hard.

If you knew what a hermaphrodite is then, maybe you could expand your mind and not be a Trumper forever. THINK----it isn't very hard.
Yea. Cause that’s what they’re referring to. „Hermaphrodites“ You’re not even trying. Is it that bad now?

Why NOT try expanding your mind, instead of Orange man bad, and not be an emotional voter.
You cant enjoy the state of this country 18 months after the joke you voted for
Wake the fuk up!

Reactions: genghiscane
Hermaphrodites are extremely rare . Most cant get pregnant. That's a deceptive take and you know it . An xy man who thinks he is a woman can't get pregnant and needs intensive psychotherapy . One has to lie to rationalize the impossible. Normalizing psychosis is itself psychotic.

Hey donkey, this is the lounge.
It is exactly why people are in the lounge
More ignorance from a liberal!!
Cant stand to see objective thoughts about the joke you voted for eh???
piss off!
Another Rupublicant who thinks he’s hard over the net lmao…I’ll play along whoopy cushion…lounge or not politics doesn’t belong in sports…isn’t that what U whoopy cushion Republicants say anytime an athlete voices their opinion on social issues

oh, U might want to read your ignorant post before trying to call others ignorant…whoopy cushion

Another Rupublicant who thinks he’s hard over the net lmao…I’ll play along whoopy cushion…lounge or not politics doesn’t belong in sports…isn’t that what U whoopy cushion Republicants say anytime an athlete voices their opinion on social issues

oh, U might want to read your ignorant post before trying to call others ignorant…whoopy cushion
This coming the guy that didnt even know what the lounge is for.
Who gives a rats ass about whether you want to discuss the joke of this administration.
Stay the fuk out of the lounge and mind your own business
You sir are nothing but a shallow minded emotional IGNORANT voter
You, and the rest of you ignorant voters, are exactly why this country sucks today
Keep being proud of the joke you voted for
PISS OFF

1) What is the Lounge for in your opinion. You obviously can’t read the rules so no surprise there.
2) We’re not athletes. We’re paid members of web site. We’re not taking any precious time away on Networks and shows. In other words it’s not the same ****ing thing.
Also fill us in on the ignorant post please. Give us an objective view.

Reactions: central17
This coming the guy that didnt even know what the lounge is for.
Who gives a rats ass about whether you want to discuss the joke of this administration.
Stay the fuk out of the lounge and mind your own business
You sir are nothing but a shallow minded emotional IGNORANT voter
You, and the rest of you ignorant voters, are exactly why this country sucks today
Keep being proud of the joke you voted for
PISS OFF
I swear U Whoopy Cushion Republicants are delusional…I’ve been the calm one this entire time, U on the other hand have been spewing insults, extremely shallow, and getting all emotional bcs I said this wasn’t the place for politricks…but I’m the shallow minded emotional ignorant one rotflmfao…by the way, your shallow insults don’t faze me not one bit 😏

1) What is the Lounge for in your opinion. You obviously can’t read the rules so no surprise there.
2) We’re not athletes. We’re paid members of web site. We’re not taking any precious time away on Networks and shows. In other words it’s not the same ****ing thing.
Also fill us in on the ignorant post please. Give us an objective view.
Can’t and CHOOSING to not do something are two totally different things…quite frankly I really don’t care what the lounge is for, this is a sporting site for fans to talk sports so this so-called lounge for talking politricks should’ve never been allowed on a SPORTING SITE…go to FOXNews or CNN to talk yah ignorant politricks (that’s right, you’re a whoopy cushion Republicant so forget CNN)

I swear U Whoopy Cushion Republicants are delusional…I’ve been the calm one this entire time, U on the other hand have been spewing insults, extremely shallow, and getting all emotional bcs I said this wasn’t the place for politricks…but I’m the shallow minded emotional ignorant one rotflmfao…by the way, your shallow insults don’t faze me not one bit 😏
Pfft

Can’t and CHOOSING to not do something are two totally different things…quite frankly I really don’t care what the lounge is for, this is a sporting site for fans to talk sports so this so-called lounge for talking politricks should’ve never been allowed on a SPORTING SITE…go to FOXNews or CNN to talk yah ignorant politricks (that’s right, you’re a whoopy cushion Republicant so forget CNN)
You come onto a forum designed exactly for politics and other topics OTHER THAN FOOTBALL, and you complain about it??????
Piss off

Reactions: utatem
You come onto a forum designed exactly for politics and other topics OTHER THAN FOOTBALL, and you complain about it??????
Piss off
I ain’t complain bout shii…I made one comment and U started b***** like a lil girl 👧 lmao

Aiight now whoopy cushion, go to sleep…night night 💤
Lil Chevy boy, I bet you have spinners for your hubcaps
LMAO @ YOU you ignorant, small minded, emotional voter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU, or lets actually discuss specific policies that you approve of from this mentally challenged puppet
Im waiting, what specifc polices do you endorse??????

Reactions: majus12
Whoopie cushion? Did Brandon have one of those when he farted on the Queen?

LMAO
YET cems,lil miami mikey, raoul, cd still defending this assholle
To you guys
Pft
More BS from majustard. Biden didn't shut down oil production and the U.S. has been the biggest oil producer in the world since 2017!

More BS from majustard. Biden didn't shut down oil production and the U.S. has been the biggest oil producer in the world since 2017!
You truly are an ignorant fuktard!!!!
FIVE minutes after taking office Bidens FIRST OFFICAL executive decision was to cancel 1100 jobs and shut down the Pipeline
You’re immature, no policy ,emotional views, truly disgust me

pft

You truly are an ignorant fuktard!!!!
FIVE minutes after taking office Bidens FIRST OFFICAL executive decision was to cancel 1100 jobs and shut down the Pipeline
You’re immature, no policy ,emotional views, truly disgust me

pft
Your ignorance of the facts disgust me! When Biden halted construction Keystone was only 8% complete and there would have been only about 35 permanent jobs after construction. Keystone was a pipeline that would have transported oil and had nothing to do with production. Tar sands oil is the planet's dirtiest fossil fuel and best left in the ground.

Last edited:
Your ignorance of the facts disgust me! When Biden halted construction Keystone was only 8% complete and there would have been only about 35 permanent jobs after construction. Keystone was a pipeline that would have transported oil and had nothing to do with production. Tar sands oil is the planet's dirtiest fossil fuel and best left in the ground.
My ignorance?

You voted for this joke of an administration.
We WERE energy independent under Trump, now your senile puppet begged Saudi for oil, DIDNT get it
Biden created this entire shit show
Wake the fuk up LIL texas mikey

My ignorance?

You voted for this joke of an administration.
We WERE energy independent under Trump, now your senile puppet begged Saudi for oil, DIDNT get it
Biden created this entire shit show
Wake the fuk up LIL texas mikey
More BS from majustard! The U.S. was never close to genuine independence from foreign energy in the Trump era and never stopped importing energy from foreign countries under Trump. Oil production in the U.S. in Biden's first year was on par with 2020 and higher than in two of the four years Trump was president.

Last edited:
More BS from majustard! The U.S. was never close to genuine independence from foreign energy in the Trump era and never stopped importing energy from foreign countries under Trump. Oil production in the U.S. in Biden's first year was on par with 2020 and higher than in two of the four years Trump was president.

America was energy independent FACT
Gas was 1.89 Nov 3, 2020, Inflation was 1.4%, Border was controlled, We still owned 80 BILLION dollars of military weapons in Afghanistan.
Stop getting your news updates Jimmy Kimmel
Your ignorance abounds
You will be one of the 17% Dems that will vote for this joke again
Yeah, you think your so smart eh?
Lil, Texas Mikey
pffft

Gas was 1.89 Nov 3, 2020, Inflation was 1.4%, Border was controlled, We still owned 80 BILLION dollars of military weapons in Afghanistan.
Your ignorance abounds
Lil, Texas Mikey
pffft
We were never "energy independent" under Trump and still relied on foreign sources of energy, including oil. FACT. You need to find a "real" news source and quit spouting Repug propaganda!

We were never "energy independent" under Trump and still relied on foreign sources of energy, including oil. FACT. You need to find a "real" news source and quit spouting Repug propaganda!
You are so stupid, keep arguing against facts
Your ignorance grows daily
“Def of insanity is someone doing same thing and expecting a different result”
Keep defending the indefensible
Take your biden voting donk ass and shove your head further up it
Pffft @ LIL Texas mikey

You are so stupid, keep arguing against facts
Your ignorance grows daily
“Def of insanity is someone doing same thing and expecting a different result”
Keep defending the indefensible
Take your biden voting donk ass and shove your head further up it
Pffft @ LIL Texas mikey
The definition of stupidity is behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment. trump lost to Biden by nearly 8 million votes. Explain that FACT! You worship a serial lying POS who tried to overturn the election because he couldn't accept defeat!

Last edited:
The definition of stupidity is behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment. trump lost to Biden by nearly 8 million votes. Explain that FACT! You worship a serial lying POS who tried to overturn the election because he couldn't accept defeat!
You sir are a 100% ignorant emotional no policy consideration, ignorant voter
You are just one of only 17% that will vote for this joke of an administration again
THAT’S the definition of insanity
STFU, crawl back under some Scorpion infested overpass, WHERE YOU SHOULD BE
Then PISS OFF
# I’m smart enough to be STUPID
# LIL TEXAS MIKEY!
# LMAO AT YOU
# LIL MIAMI MIKET LVES IN TEXAS
# IM SO STUPID I FORGOT TO CHNGE MY HANDLE
# YES I AM A DUMBFUK!

YOU NEVER SAW TRUMP GO WITH OPEN HANDS BEGGING SAUDI’S FOR OIL, LET ALONE GET TURNED DOWN
WAKE THE FUK UP LIL TEXAS MIKEY
NOW PFFFT OFF

You sir are a 100% ignorant emotional no policy consideration, ignorant voter
You are just one of only 17% that will vote for this joke of an administration again
THAT’S the definition of insanity
STFU, crawl back under some Scorpion infested overpass, WHERE YOU SHOULD BE
Then PISS OFF
# I’m smart enough to be STUPID
# LIL TEXAS MIKEY!
# LMAO AT YOU
# LIL MIAMI MIKET LVES IN TEXAS
# IM SO STUPID I FORGOT TO CHNGE MY HANDLE
# YES I AM A DUMBFUK!
You said it. You are a DUMFUK! You're a Trumper!

Last edited:
YOU NEVER SAW TRUMP GO WITH OPEN HANDS BEGGING SAUDI’S FOR OIL, LET ALONE GET TURNED DOWN
WAKE THE FUK UP LIL TEXAS MIKEY
NOW PFFFT OFF
Wrong again! In June 2018, trump did ask the Saudi's to increase oil production because of the turmoil and disfunction in Iran and Venezuela. There was no confirmation that Saudi Arabia would increase production, as Trump claimed. You have a real problem with FACTS! Are you just uninformed or a liar? Probably both!

Last edited:
I’d it shut down completely? Obviously not. But he literally ran on the pledge he was gonna wipe fossil fuels i. Ä
Your ignorance abounds
Lil, Texas Mikey
pffft
these guys will never learn. Thomas Sowell said, something
TRUMP’s the liar? Holy shit. Poopy Pants wins the most votes yet won the least amount of counties ever. Almost half of what Obama won.
Plus USA has enough oil/fossil fuels to last 2-400 years. We were by all accounts independent.
Venezuela imports millions of barrels of oil per year. But they’re considered independent no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT