ADVERTISEMENT

Joe biden shits the bed again…..

I’d it shut down completely? Obviously not. But he literally ran on the pledge he was gonna wipe fossil fuels i. Ä

these guys will never learn. Thomas Sowell said, something

TRUMP’s the liar? Holy shit. Poopy Pants wins the most votes yet won the least amount of counties ever. Almost half of what Obama won.
Plus USA has enough oil/fossil fuels to last 2-400 years. We were by all accounts independent.
Venezuela imports millions of barrels of oil per year. But they’re considered independent no?
A reckoning is coming for these progressive liberal fuktards
Red Tsunami gonna take Congress from Blue to Red
Biden family going down!

Last edited:
Reactions: genghiscane
I’d it shut down completely? Obviously not. But he literally ran on the pledge he was gonna wipe fossil fuels i. Ä

these guys will never learn. Thomas Sowell said, something

TRUMP’s the liar? Holy shit. Poopy Pants wins the most votes yet won the least amount of counties ever. Almost half of what Obama won.
Plus USA has enough oil/fossil fuels to last 2-400 years. We were by all accounts independent.
Venezuela imports millions of barrels of oil per year. But they’re considered independent no?
Biden had a solid majority of 306 electoral votes to Trumps 232 and won the popular vote by nearly 8 million. When Trump had the same 306 electoral votes against Clinton he called it a "landslide".

T
Biden had a solid majority of 306 electoral votes to Trumps 232 and won the popular vote by nearly 8 million. When Trump had the same 306 electoral votes against Clinton he called it a "landslide".
he neat thing is he broke the record for amount of votes while at the same time breaking the record for least amount of counties. 16-17%. Wow. Nothin fishy there folks. 2000 Mules? Been discredited by the FBI says you can’t pinpoint exactly where the cell phone signal was. Just that it was within 10 feet…… at 58 different ballot boxes.

There’s this comedian on the Gutfelds Show. Jesse somebody. Really funny. He said, “ you know how libs changed the definition of ‘recession’?” Well now they’re gonna change when Biden falls down to “Parkour Training”

Says the liberal fuktard with Spinners for hubcaps
Keep defending the indefensible
The dude FARTED, FACT!
Own reality CHEVYBOZ!
U really need to stop calling your momma names, I know she’s very disappointed in U (she told me so last night)…shame on U

T

he neat thing is he broke the record for amount of votes while at the same time breaking the record for least amount of counties. 16-17%. Wow. Nothin fishy there folks. 2000 Mules? Been discredited by the FBI says you can’t pinpoint exactly where the cell phone signal was. Just that it was within 10 feet…… at 58 different ballot boxes.
Trump's own people called the election the most secure in history. Courts dismissed more than 50 lawsuits for lack of merit.

Last edited:
Trump's own people called the election the most secure in history. Courts dismissed more than 50 lawsuits for lack of merit.
Just like Bidens own people think he’s awake
You truly are an ignorant voter mikey

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT