ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals...

I am a friends with a lot of moderate conservatives that are great people. They are embarrassed by this decision to vote for Trump....and I believe them because I know the kind of people they are.

I am appealing to you honeyiv. You are the most sane one out of all Trump supporters here. Please rally your troops and present the white flag for the lounge because I am only seeing this get much worse.

I won't worry about what you see because you are blind to your ideology.

What is Nazi is liberalism and the way liberals shit on this country through their suppression of free speech and roboticization of society by forcing uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct. Liberals are Nazis.
Ok baby Hitler. KKK member

What is Nazi is liberalism and the way liberals shit on this country through their suppression of free speech and roboticization of society by forcing uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct. Liberals are Nazis.
Wait....Trump is a liberal again? When did this happen? Because he is the only one I know that is calling the free press the enemy of the people.

If anybody needs meds, then it is your worthless liberal ass and your marxist racist Obama Anti-American ball sucking cohorts.
Hey kid I served my country before you were your fathers worst wet dream and have worked hard for everything I got. I’m not a privileged spoiled brat like you and the liar in Chief. So stickit where the sun doesn’t shine and take your meds.

Reactions: TexasCane83
Hey kid I served my country before you were your fathers worst wet dream and have worked hard for everything I got. I’m not a privileged spoiled brat like you and the liar in Chief. So stickit where the sun doesn’t shine and take your meds.

You serving the country doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do. So YOU stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

As much as I love educating the masses, I love my Canes more and so I’m spending most of my time in the war room.

You getting excited about the possibilities of our Presidents problems? I’d caution you to not get too excited about what you hear but alas, I know you can’t help yourself. Look for things to ramp way up before the election, with all kinds of unsubstantiated claims, only to have the vast majority proven baseless.

It’s to be expected but in the end, the pubs hold on to Congress, the Senate, and our President survives the most one sided Investigation in history.

Where have you been? Glad to see you're back fighting a good fight.

As much as I love educating the masses, I love my Canes more and so I’m spending most of my time in the war room.

You getting excited about the possibilities of our Presidents problems? I’d caution you to not get too excited about what you hear but alas, I know you can’t help yourself. Look for things to ramp way up before the election, with all kinds of unsubstantiated claims, only to have the vast majority proven baseless.

It’s to be expected but in the end, the pubs hold on to Congress, the Senate, and our President survives the most one sided Investigation in history.

Not excited but sad. Sad because many Americans put alot of faith in Trump hoping he would be a good president. When the dust finally settles on his presidency lets meet and celebrate our great country.

Good news for you (all of us)..... regardless, he’s been a great President with all of us benefiting from his policies.

Not excited but sad. Sad because many Americans put alot of faith in Trump hoping he would be a good president. When the dust finally settles on his presidency lets meet and celebrate our great country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT