ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Misinformation Campaign by red states hurting America regarding covid 19 variants....

CD you do realize if
No "we" have not. Almost 70% have done the right thing.
we have 70% population vaccinated, your point of shaming and demanding the unvaccinated succumb to your party's will and get vaccinated is not just pointless, but asinine( you would be subjecting people to a risk there is no need to take, like the poor child that's mentioned in this thread). It's called Herd Immunity. Another thread of unfounded outrage signifying nothing, but Fake Virtue

CD you do realize if

we have 70% population vaccinated, your point of shaming and demanding the unvaccinated succumb to your party's will and get vaccinated is not just pointless, but asinine( you would be subjecting people to a risk there is no need to take, like the poor child that's mentioned in this thread). It's called Herd Immunity. Another thread of unfounded outrage signifying nothing, but Fake Virtue
People should be shamed. It affects my country so I honestly don't give a shit about your shame. People should not shirk thier civil responsibility they have to society while enjoying the benefits of herd immunity the rest of us made possible. You should be disgraced imo

You know that's the thing CD. You are not ANYONE to be Judging ANYONE. Have you lived a perfect life ? Is all your ish in order ? Have you been married and are you still ? Do you have children and do you take care of them ? Are you following the current, life can be complicated ? You act like the prototypical Discriminator. You find yourself sufficient and your reasoning flawless, so anything or one that disagrees with you is not just wrong, but sacrilegiously wrong. You're intolerant. You see it your duty to attack and chastise what you deem beneath you, just like a fascist, but you lack the humility to consider "what if I'm wrong?". It's not just YOUR country CD, it's mine as well. We share it with 300 million other citizens, and not everyone agrees with you. Try to be a better person, unless you're a government agent paid and charged with the social comport of this country's citizen's, no one give 1 phat iota of an ish what you think is morally write or wrong. Atleast wait till the elections in 3 years, so we can have a reprieve of "your moral justice" . Rise above bro ;)

I realize you posted this response late last night, so perhaps you were tired and a bit delirious.

Now that its daytime and you're (hopefully) thinking a bit more clearly, can you elaborate in regard to your statement "Almost 70% have done the right thing"? Not exactly sure what you believe is "the right thing" and what it means. I'm kind of scared to have you explain it... but what the hell...

Also... our economy is not "thriving"... its actually headed into a massive recession. Inflation is going to DESTROY the economy... The Fed has to print $2 Trillion dollars worth of money to pay for Biden's "economic relief" plan (ironically, more than half of those funds go to foreign governments and special interest groups that have NOTHING to do with the American economic recovery) so the more money that floods the market, the less valuable it becomes.

Economics 101 kind of stuff here. (Not to mention the housing market is about to cool off significantly)

We are NOT the envy of the world right now... we are the punchline; as many foreign news agencies have reported they see Biden as "weak and feeble", "a cognitive mess" and potentially "unfit to run the American government". They're laughing at us for electing a man who belongs in an assisted living facility as President.

I've gone into great detail about the job reports on another thread so I'm not gonna repeat it here. Basically... Biden hasnt done anything. Millions of jobs were lost last year due to the pandemic. Now that the country is opening up again, those jobs are now available to be filled and people are going back to work. That's it. Nothing more. No kind of amazing accomplishment there, at all. He dumped out a glass of water, and then refilled the same glass of water. He didnt get a different, better glass and he hasnt filled it with different, better water.

This is an archaic achievement at best. Cave people figured this out a billion years ago.

If liberals want to pound their chests about that and claim it as an amazing accomplishment then we're in even bigger trouble than I thought... because my 3 year old son can achieve that feat.

tenor.gif

I will respectfully decline to get the vaccine. I'll take my chances with Covid... which my body has already demonstrated it's ability to fight off without any complication.

Hell... I barely had a headache. Maybe I'm immune?

Either way, I understand there are millions and billions of people who arent as lucky as me and will go get the vaccine. I myself would line up to get one if it actually cured anything... but since there is no money in the cure, I'll pass on subjecting myself and my immune system to some sort of vaccine cocktail filled with god-knows-what that nobody has any factual knowledge of any potential long term side effects... deployed in the name of "public safety and well being"... but in truth has gone to pad Big Pharma's pocketbook with a sizeable chunk having been pledged to the Democratic National Party for helping to push the agenda.

Call me crazy... tin foil hat man... or like some others on this site a "...total ahole, POS..."

I'll take my 99.4% chances that I will be juuuuuuuuuust fine without it.
That’s the thing tho. It’s not just about you. You say your body can handle it, well what about spreading it to other people potentially? Your “body” is a perfect body for this virus. It gets to live in you, you don’t kill it, and it lives in you. It lives in you so long it mutates. It gets back out in the community and kills others. How do you think we get these variants?

It’s not the people that did that the mutations are able to occur, it’s the people like you who are strong enough to fight off any serious complications. the virus lives with you….

but do what you do best and just think about yourself I guess….

That’s the thing tho. It’s not just about you. You say your body can handle it, well what about spreading it to other people potentially? Your “body” is a perfect body for this virus. It gets to live in you, you don’t kill it, and it lives in you. It lives in you so long it mutates. It gets back out in the community and kills others. How do you think we get these variants?

It’s not the people that did that the mutations are able to occur, it’s the people like you who are strong enough to fight off any serious complications. the virus lives with you….

My body my choice, or does that only count for abortions?

EXACTLY!!!! It's not a very difficult concept to grasp that I didn't just get vaccinated for myself. I am looking to stop the spread of a deadly disease to my community I take advantage of by working, living and thriving in. I do not expect other people to make it easy for me to thrive in my community while I spread a deadly diseases variant across the state. That's just an easy concept to grasp.

You know that's the thing CD. You are not ANYONE to be Judging ANYONE. Have you lived a perfect life ? Is all your ish in order ? Have you been married and are you still ? Do you have children and do you take care of them ? Are you following the current, life can be complicated ? You act like the prototypical Discriminator. You find yourself sufficient and your reasoning flawless, so anything or one that disagrees with you is not just wrong, but sacrilegiously wrong. You're intolerant. You see it your duty to attack and chastise what you deem beneath you, just like a fascist, but you lack the humility to consider "what if I'm wrong?". It's not just YOUR country CD, it's mine as well. We share it with 300 million other citizens, and not everyone agrees with you. Try to be a better person, unless you're a government agent paid and charged with the social comport of this country's citizen's, no one give 1 phat iota of an ish what you think is morally write or wrong. Atleast wait till the elections in 3 years, so we can have a reprieve of "your moral justice" . Rise above bro ;)
I never said i was perfect or lived a perfect life. I can say I am NOT A POS. I am not going to spread a deadly diseases variant to my community. This doesn't require I be a perfect person. It's just being a contributor to society. There is nothing about it that says people who simply get vaccinated as part of a solution are perfect.

EXACTLY!!!! It's not a very difficult concept to grasp that I didn't just get vaccinated for myself. I am looking to stop the spread of a deadly disease to my community I take advantage of by working, living and thriving in. I do not expect other people to make it easy for me to thrive in my community while I spread a deadly diseases variant across the state. That's just an easy concept to grasp.
Wouldn't you just stay home if you had a deadly disease?

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn and mahb
My body my choice, or does that only count for abortions?
Well tell that to the republicans who are constantly passing state laws to restrict abortions.

No one is telling you what to do but in the past real Americans who were fighting a common enemy TOGETHER looked out for one another. Took risk for the fellow American that was next to them “in the foxhole”.

you’re just saying if we were in the foxhole together or with other fellow Americans who were more vulnerable than you, “I’m good! Good luck!”

but I guess we are a different people now…

Wouldn't you just stay home if you had a deadly disease?
Hundreds of thousands of people didn't lose their lives because people stayed at home. We in America have got to learn to use their head for more than a hat rack. Obviously people aren't staying at home. That's the problem. Besides, some people are asymptomatic. Don't even know or think they have a deadly disease. Thats ummm, pretty much how it works.

Hundreds of thousands of people didn't lose their lives because people stayed at home. We in America have got to learn to use their head for more than a hat rack. Obviously people aren't staying at home. That's the problem. Besides, some people are asymptomatic. Don't even know or think they have a deadly disease. Thats ummm, pretty much how it works.
Oh that's right, I forgot you've bought into the bullshit. Virus's have always spread through the populace. And yes, people do die. "Thats ummm, pretty much how it works."

Reactions: mahb
Oh that's right, I forgot you've bought into the bullshit. Virus's have always spread through the populace. And yes, people do die. "Thats ummm, pretty much how it works."
Huh? This is ridiculously stupid. That's like saying if you buy a car, it is going to die. Ummm...yeah, but does that mean I am not supposed to change the oil? Use your head for more than a hat rack. We know there are diseases and we know people will die. We are looking to minimize the effect and improve our society in the process and our economy. Thank God people were not allowed to put Trump supporters in charge of who is back in office. This place would be a complete mess.

Yeah... not buying it. Evolution has afforded me an ass kicking immune system, which allows me to fight off viruses and build immunity.

There are alot of essential and necessary vaccines and medical treatments out there for various ailments. This is not one of them.

This is a money and power grab. Plain and simple. I won't participate. I'll allow my body to do its thing and naturally fight off the virus and gain immunity. I will not Subject myself to the unknown long term side effects of an experimental vaccine that hasn't received full FDA approval.

Sorry if that offends or concerns you... but feel free to stay in your home and self quarantine to keep yourself safe if you're that concerned.

Almost 400 million people live in America... and about 4 million of them are high risk for severe complications from Covid. So explain to me why it's my responsibility and "duty" to subject myself to something I don't want or believe in for such a small percentage of people who are at risk?

No thank you. Now leave me the f#ck alone about it! As I said above... if you feel unsafe because of it... stay home.

Reactions: central17
Yeah... not buying it. Evolution has afforded me an ass kicking immune system, which allows me to fight off viruses and build immunity.

There are alot of essential and necessary vaccines and medical treatments out there for various ailments. This is not one of them.

This is a money and power grab. Plain and simple. I won't participate. I'll allow my body to do its thing and naturally fight off the virus and gain immunity. I will not Subject myself to the unknown long term side effects of an experimental vaccine that hasn't received full FDA approval.

Sorry if that offends or concerns you... but feel free to stay in your home and self quarantine to keep yourself safe if you're that concerned.

Almost 400 million people live in America... and about 4 million of them are high risk for severe complications from Covid. So explain to me why it's my responsibility and "duty" to subject myself to something I don't want or believe in for such a small percentage of people who are at risk?

No thank you. Now leave me the f#ck alone about it! As I said above... if you feel unsafe because of it... stay home.
rkrantz, you sir are a true American!

Well tell that to the republicans who are constantly passing state laws to restrict abortions.

No one is telling you what to do but in the past real Americans who were fighting a common enemy TOGETHER looked out for one another. Took risk for the fellow American that was next to them “in the foxhole”.

you’re just saying if we were in the foxhole together or with other fellow Americans who were more vulnerable than you, “I’m good! Good luck!”

We are different people... but the unfortunate thing here is your analogy.

You're comparing this virus to a war zone. Thats borderline offensive to anyone that has ever served in a war zone..

The 2 are as different as oil and water. One is an actual fight for survival... the other is a manufactured emergency for the purposes of money and power.

Wars have been waged for less atrocities.

There is no comparison. We arent in a fox hole. Mortars are not flying overhead. The enemy does not have us in their sights. We arent battling a common enemy. We're morons... being led in whatever direction the powers-that-be wish to lead us down. And we'll blindly follow in the name of "health and safety".

We're idiots. And the media and politicians and corporations feed our ignorance daily with fresh batches of shit for us to digest and insist on calling it filet.

Sorry... I'm full.

Last edited:
Listen, we love our country. Some of you love yourselves....lmao. That is the bottom line.

Doesn’t offend me at all. 330 million is rounding up. Do you know how many soldiers died in 4 years of service in WW2 vs the US population? (It’s ok go ahead and google it).

if it’s a money power grab why is it that trump approved all the contracts and sign them? And as cleared eye as you are about a money grab by pharmaceutical companies that already **** us over 150x over finally found a new way to do so, ok, why can’t you understand when Eisenhower spoke of the military industrial complex. I’m assuming that’s you, idk your thoughts on this but I’m sure you’re bout the big boated military budget

just to indulge you… why should I stay home when the majority of people almost 70% of them chose to do the right thing for all and get a vaccine. Why should the majority acquiesce to the minority? It wasn’t like that even in the days of the coliseum. Why should it be so now

We are different people... but the unfortunate thing here is your analogy.

You're comparing this virus to a war zone. Thats borderline offensive to anyone that has ever served in a war zone..

The 2 are as different as oil and water. One is an actual fight for survival... the other is a manufactured emergency for the purposes of money and power.

Wars have been waged for less atrocities.

There is no comparison. We arent in a fox hole. Mortars are not flying overhead. The enemy does not have us in their sights. We arent battling a common enemy. We're morons... being led in whatever direction the powers-that-be wish to lead us down. And we'll blindly follow in the name of "health and safety".

We're idiots. And the media and politicians and corporations feed our ignorance daily with fresh batches of shit for us to digest and insist on calling it filet.

Sorry... I'm full.
You have no idea about war casualties. Look up the number of people who died in ww1 and 2 and you’ll see there may not be shells flying but there is danger to be had. Just read up on all those deaths in ww1 bc of silent non mortar shell gas that cause such horrible deaths. Not everything that is deadly appears in a bullet or a shell.

furthermore the last pandemic occurred during the First World War too. Look how many soldiers died of that flu. And civilians. And then read up on the same people like you a 100 years ago that were saying the exact ignorant ish you’re currently writing

Huh? This is ridiculously stupid. That's like saying if you buy a car, it is going to die. Ummm...yeah, but does that mean I am not supposed to change the oil? Use your head for more than a hat rack. We know there are diseases and we know people will die. We are looking to minimize the effect and improve our society in the process and our economy. Thank God people were not allowed to put Trump supporters in charge of who is back in office. This place would be a complete mess.
I've been buying cars for 40 years and they do die, even though I change the oil and perform other regular maintenance. I've always taken supplements, vitamin C, D, E and practice other healthy lifestyle options and never have I caught the flu or any other virus, to my knowledge. I never have worn a mask, social distanced, canceled family gatherings, etc.. If I had this virus, then it plays into your science as I had no symptoms. Therefore, based on your science, I have natural immunity to this killer virus that you've taken an experimental shot for. But I will still die someday no matter what I do. You keep thinking you're helping society and blindly following. You have zero common sense.

You’re not making sense with hypotheticals. Red herrings are all your comments provide. You are telling others what to do.

Based on science, if you’re vulnerable, get the vaccine or stay home. It’s that simple. In no sane world do healthy people quarantine. But this was highly politicized to get Trump out, so sanity was thrown out. If vulnerable get the shot and are protected, who cares what others do?

Why aren’t you bashing Kamala for her negative comments saying she wasn’t trusting the vaccine? Why aren’t you bashing black leaders due to a larger proportion of the black community not getting the vaccine compared to the general US population due to the Tuskegee experiments that took place over 60 years ago?

Also, the science suggests that it’s OK to wait on more data on the longer term impacts of the vaccine for certain populations before getting the vaccine. This has not been done because not enough time has passed. Not enough is known on the long term impacts on fertility. See the Anthrax vaccine forcefully given to our military.

Last edited:
I've been buying cars for 40 years and they do die, even though I change the oil and perform other regular maintenance. I've always taken supplements, vitamin C, D, E and practice other healthy lifestyle options and never have I caught the flu or any other virus, to my knowledge. I never have worn a mask, social distanced, canceled family gatherings, etc.. If I had this virus, then it plays into your science as I had no symptoms. Therefore, based on your science, I have natural immunity to this killer virus that you've taken an experimental shot for. But I will still die someday no matter what I do. You keep thinking you're helping society and blindly following. You have zero common sense.
You defeated your own point and made my point. What would be the point of taking any vitamins using your theory. You will die anyway right? We want what is necessary to preserve life and maximize our time while we are here. We know we are going to die but that doesn't mean we just sit back like a bunch of cucks while it happens. You can plainly see the effect the vaccine has had on lives. It is simple to see for yourself. Do a google and just pay attention.

Listen, we love our country. Some of you love yourselves....lmao. That is the bottom line.
OMG this is just to funny to read in the morning 🤪 😂 🤣 😂😂 Thanks CD you just inspired me to take the day off and go fishing ! Life is too short and full of wonderful things. Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day ! 🌞🌈🙂

OMG this is just to funny to read in the morning 🤪 😂 🤣 😂😂 Thanks CD you just inspired me to take the day off and go fishing ! Life is too short and full of wonderful things. Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day ! 🌞🌈🙂
Yeah, dude stating this while being the biggest anti-American on this site is hilarious !

I have a pretty strong feeling nobody can explain anything to you....lmao. What good would it do? Telling us that our economy is a money grab is like like saying race car drivers go fast. We need covid free people for our markets. Make sense? You can justify not having the balls to take a vaccine if you want. That's your business. That's not going to prevent our society from doing so....this way we can enjoy the football games and have crowds. It doesn't come without sacrifice. It's not about you.

I have a pretty strong feeling nobody can explain anything to you....lmao. What good would it do? Telling us that our economy is a money grab is like like saying race car drivers go fast. We need covid free people for our markets. Make sense? You can justify not having the balls to take a vaccine if you want. That's your business. That's not going to prevent our society from doing so....this way we can enjoy the football games and have crowds. It doesn't come without sacrifice. It's not about you.

If someone brought ANYTHING of substance to the conversation that provided facts or a rebuttal to my position that my body, through millions of years of evolution and a brilliant design by our Creator, is not capable of handling this virus then I'm all ears. I will gladly admit I am wrong and line up for my vaccine in the name of survival. But there is nothing out there to suggest that. I even asked my doctor and he said the same thing. "...Get it if you want to just to be safe but it isnt a mandatory thing..."

All anyone can say is that they recommend getting the vaccine "just to be safe", just in case that .04% chance of severe symptoms happens. Call me selfish if you like but the saying goes "...if it aint broke, don't break it..."

Also, I never said our economy is a money grab... I said the mayhem, panic and hysteria over this virus was artificially pumped up as a means to execute a power and money grab.

And kudos once again to the Democrats for executing it to perfection. Not only did they grab the power, but at the same time they lined Big Pharma's pockets with BILLIONS of dollars (which will become an annual return for them) which some funds will conveniently find its way into the DNC's pockets as well.

So please don't twist my words up or mistake them.

You are correct though... I do not have the balls to inject my body with an un-natural chemical cocktail that may cause God-knows-what type of side effects 10, 20 or 30 years from now. Absolutely scares me.

However, I DO HAVE THE BALLS to face down this vicious and unapologetic global-killing virus that has a survival rate of 99.4%. This global killer has 70% of Americans "doing the right thing" and getting some sort of chemical injection that doesn't PROVIDE A CURE, doesn't PREVENT INFECTION, doesn't PREVENT THE SPREAD and doesn't have HISTORICAL DATA of which details potential side effects may occur.

But I'm brave enough to stare it down without fear. Perhaps you should start addressing me in the same regard as some do about Alonzo Highsmith...? Because I look Covid in its eyes and say "...I ain't scared of you bitch!"

Last edited:
You have no idea about war casualties. Look up the number of people who died in ww1 and 2 and you’ll see there may not be shells flying but there is danger to be had. Just read up on all those deaths in ww1 bc of silent non mortar shell gas that cause such horrible deaths. Not everything that is deadly appears in a bullet or a shell.

furthermore the last pandemic occurred during the First World War too. Look how many soldiers died of that flu. And civilians. And then read up on the same people like you a 100 years ago that were saying the exact ignorant ish you’re currently writing

You missed my point completely. The issue I took was with your analogy. Has NOTHING to do with war casualties.

First off... before we go any further, have you served in the military? If so... were you ever involved in a forward operation?

Similar to the massive misinformation campaigns there are problems with our elections that only exist when their candidate loses.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how we elect our president when Trump won. When he gets his ass handed to him we have all these solutions in search of a problem.

These hyenas bath in misinformation. It's a simple strategy. If you don't like the news call it fake and attack the media (Except of course their own media that the brag about being number 1). They used to take a shower in misinformation, now they bath in it because of an inability to take their Jack Daniels straight. Meaning Trump is a POS and will always prove it. They have to have an umbrella in their Jack Daniels because they need so badly to live in a world Trump empowers them and their kind. They can't handle competition or equality. They must have coke and ice and umbrellas and everything in their jack to take a drink of it.

Now this has spilled over into how we come back from covid. We came close to making our goal of 70% of American adults with at least 1 shot. If you look at the red states those are the ones holding us back....because they are bathing inn misinformation from their base. Proud they are not vaccinated and proud they aren't wearing mask while preventing this country from moving forward.

The right is a complete dumpster fire...but it is the medias fault. Obamas fault. Hillarys fault...Bidens sons fault. Bidens fault. NEVER THEIR OWN FAULT!
Preach!!

giphy.gif

R.5ed14e4c80ec52dbff17b1eef871fd6d

just incase someone made anything out of that rant (op 4got his lithium). Get the Vaccine . Moderna/ Pfizer are mrna vaccines these will help keep symptoms at a min, if not block the possibility of contagion from Covid Variants altogether . As always there are also physical barriers for the unvaccinated/incompletely vaccinated for protection, wear your mask, sanitize hands, avoid crowded areas if you are not vaccinated. Other than that, just don't pay attention to the OP he's hysterical and in wuve with him/her/it's self 🤪 ;)
OP makes lots of sense. You and the other Republican nutjobs continue to follow the lead of a lying and corrupt POS, named Trump. Those Red states are committing suicide by refusing to get vaccinated. Continue on this path and 2022 will be a cake walk for Dems.

I will respectfully decline to get the vaccine. I'll take my chances with Covid... which my body has already demonstrated it's ability to fight off without any complication.

Hell... I barely had a headache. Maybe I'm immune?

Either way, I understand there are millions and billions of people who arent as lucky as me and will go get the vaccine. I myself would line up to get one if it actually cured anything... but since there is no money in the cure, I'll pass on subjecting myself and my immune system to some sort of vaccine cocktail filled with god-knows-what that nobody has any factual knowledge of any potential long term side effects... deployed in the name of "public safety and well being"... but in truth has gone to pad Big Pharma's pocketbook with a sizeable chunk having been pledged to the Democratic National Party for helping to push the agenda.

Call me crazy... tin foil hat man... or like some others on this site a "...total ahole, POS..."

I'll take my 99.4% chances that I will be juuuuuuuuuust fine without it.
Didn't Trump invent the vaccine and not Dems?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You defeated your own point and made my point. What would be the point of taking any vitamins using your theory. You will die anyway right? We want what is necessary to preserve life and maximize our time while we are here. We know we are going to die but that doesn't mean we just sit back like a bunch of cucks while it happens. You can plainly see the effect the vaccine has had on lives. It is simple to see for yourself. Do a google and just pay attention.
You're hopeless...

Didn't Trump invent the vaccine and not Dems?
I'm not a registered Republican, but considering Republicans are a tolerant bunch I'll dare say this about them. Republicans actually retained and exercise their right of Choice, and do not defer to their party to Think For Them. Imagine that, a bunch of people that can actually think for themselves, I can understand how this can confuse and perplex you 🤪 🤣😂🤣🐑

Duece, please live your own words, do for others. Please come over and mow my lawn. It needs to be cut and I am afraid to go outside with all the unvaccinated red state people breathing. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT