ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Misinformation Campaign by red states hurting America regarding covid 19 variants....

Yet, the debate surrounding RK is not at all about vaccines for young people. It’s about parents choosing not to get vaccinated and the impact of that decision on their children.
We're going around in circles cortez. I responded to you about that last Tuesday.

If a parent feels an action is not in the best interest of his/her child, that's the end of it, period.
Secondly, the "science" has told us that teenagers and young people have such a negligible risk from this virus that it doesn't warrant this group receiving a shot that hasn't received full FDA approval.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Sorry... are you really justifying this as no big deal because Byrd was a FORMER KKK?? Think about that again please.

And again.

And once more... just to make sure your brain actually believes that it's ok to be tolerant of this because your President is super chummy with a FORMER KKK grand wizard.

Yet Confederate monuments all across America have to be torn down and removed from history books because "...its a symbol of racism and reminds us of the evil white people that want to keep black people enslaved..."

But Biden, the Liberal's Chosen One, can be seen smiling in accord with a man who represented so much more racism and bigotry than Robert E. Lee.

Despicable. Embarrassing. Unjustifiable.

Dis-****ing-gusting
Here's what makes sense. You, like Trump, Hitler, American Nazi's, The Proud Boys and QANON all are believers of the Republican Party's policies.

I see a whole lot of vaccinated people suffering from myocarditis now... as well as not gaining immunity from Covid, can still catch Covid, can still spread Covid and can still die from Covid.

So basically, the only thing the vaccine has changed is that there are thousands of people suffering from a potentially serious and fatal heart complication as a result of getting vaccinated.

Explain to me why I should get this vaccination again?
Please don't get the shot. There will be one less Trump supporter whining about another loss in 2024.

Reactions: miamimike
Cems your a waste of white matter, because you have proven their in NO grey matter in you. Hey Cems you Talk A LOT of Sh*t, all Talk, but here is something you can touch, something that YOU Voted For, a Dude That Represents YOU buddy
Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png

That's who you are bro. You cant say 'ish about it. Shhhhhh this dude, his buddies, and his morals ARE ALL YOU . Shhhhhhh tu namas que hablas mierda , you understand Cuban right ? 🤪 🤣😂🤣🤡

More than 50% of the population that is not senior citizens is unvaccinated. We are the majority because we have seen through the propaganda from “experts”. Shout out to everyone in the majority who is unvaccinated.

Here's what makes sense. You, like Trump, Hitler, American Nazi's, The Proud Boys and QANON all are believers of the Republican Party's racist policies.

I'm Jewish you stupid, insensitive ****.

I have great aunts and uncles that perished in gas chambers and concentration camps.

Any other mindless douchebaggery you care to share on this thread?? I mean for Christ's sake! Everyone else here is at least bringing some kind of poignant thought or belief to the discussion except you.

How about keep things at a grown up level of discussion or GTFOH.

Better yet... welcome to my IGNORE LIST. Now you can GTFOH.

Reactions: krvanness
I'm Jewish you stupid, insensitive ****.

I have great aunts and uncles that perished in gas chambers and concentration camps.

Any other mindless douchebaggery you care to share on this thread?? I mean for Christ's sake! Everyone else here is at least bringing some kind of poignant thought or belief to the discussion except you.

How about keep things at a grown up level of discussion or GTFOH.

Better yet... welcome to my IGNORE LIST. Now you can GTFOH.
Here's my poignant thought for you. Stop defending racist MOFO'S who invaded the Capitol. The fact you're Jewish has no bearing on your racist stances and support for a corrupt and racist 1 time president. Now put that on your ignore list.

Try to post original material you brainless salamander.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Common CEM's LOL,LOL is so 2010's.
It's 2021. Cackle, Cackle is the new cool, You know that dumb "I don't know what I'm talking about and I got caught either lying or being just plain ole inept".

Last edited:
Cems your a waste of white matter, because you have proven their in NO grey matter in you. Hey Cems you Talk A LOT of Sh*t, all Talk, but here is something you can touch, something that YOU Voted For, a Dude That Represents YOU buddy
Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png

That's who you are bro. You cant say 'ish about it. Shhhhhh this dude, his buddies, and his morals ARE ALL YOU . Shhhhhhh tu namas que hablas mierda , you understand Cuban right ? 🤪 🤣😂🤣🤡
Hago una copia de seguridad de mi mierda.

lol...lol
lol...lol

Common CEM's LOL,LOL is so 2010's.
It's 2021. Cackle, Cackle is the new cool, You know that dumb "I don't know what I'm talking about and I got caught either lying or being just plain ole inept.
Is this better?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:
More than 50% of the population that is not senior citizens is unvaccinated. We are the majority because we have seen through the propaganda from “experts”. Shout out to everyone in the majority who is unvaccinated.
This information is false but I am not the least bit surprised.

Here's my poignant thought for you. Stop defending racist MOFO'S who invaded the Capitol. The fact you're Jewish has no bearing on your racist stances and support for a corrupt and racist 1 time president. Now put that on your ignore list.
The only racist is Biden. Yet, you sheep voted him in. Talk about lowest IQ! It fits!

Reactions: mahb
This thread used to be fun...

Decent discussion and different points of view.

Too bad it had to be ruined by a bigoted individual with an agenda with zero facts... just a flair for drama, like a high school chick.

**** this thread now and that douchebag.

Hago una copia de seguridad de mi mierda.

lol...lol
lol...lol
Why don't you translate for us?

" I make a copy of the security of my sh*t" , sorry for doubting your proficiency in the Spanish language. I just didn't realize that a person that talks as much sh*t as you do, would want a secure copy of his 💩 for his scrap book.
🤪🤡🤪🤡🤪🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
" I make a copy of the security of my sh*t" , sorry for doubting your prophecy in the Spanish language. I just didn't realize that a person that talks as much sh*t as you do, would want a secure copy of his 💩 for his scrap book.
🤪🤡🤪🤡🤪🤡
The word is proficiency not prophesy. Smfh

This thread used to be fun...

Decent discussion and different points of view.

Too bad it had to be ruined by a bigoted individual with an agenda with zero facts... just a flair for drama, like a high school chick.

**** this thread now and that douchebag.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Utah is the reddest of the red states and they just passed the 70% mark today. Too bad that Dementia Joe can't run the country the way that Utah leaders run their state. Utah also has a budget surplus each year despite having 2/3 of the state owned by the Feds. Maybe some of your Dem states can take a lesson from them on how not to spend more money than they take in. Be sure to keep your face diaper on while you type your rubbish posts, I'd hate to see you catch a computer virus while you're typing out your usual nonsense.
Hi buddy. You good?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
All is good. Have you eaten any of those smoked sausages?
Air dried. Yes we have eaten a few. Ha ha. I'll give a review of sorts in the other thread when I get a chance. Don't want to clog up what has been an entertaining thread so far.

Reactions: cems52
This information is false but I am not the least bit surprised.
As usual you’re a liar. Thanks to @remma for providing the facts to back up my claim. But cd is an idiot so no surprise he can’t read or analyze statistics.
His stats are "flasish" but not that far off. according to the Mayo clinic, Nationally, ages 18-24 only 50.4% has received 1 vaccination shot and between the ages of 25-39, only 55% of the population has received at least 1 vaccination shot

compared to SR Citizens which is 90% 65+

Not “falsish” at all. I said less than 50% of the non senior population is vaccinated. That is undeniably true.

Reactions: mahb and krvanness

Really a shame. I was enjoying this thread and it seems like alot of others were too.

Now it's been reverted to a 5th grade name-calling contest thanks to the low IQ, liberal participants in the chat.

No solid or cognitive points... no supporting, factual data. Just emotional, irrational, nanny-nanny-boo-boo type of posts.

I'm glad I have certain participants on IGNORE now. Hopefully, we can try it again in another thread somewhere with some logical, rational participants.

Really a shame. I was enjoying this thread and it seems like alot of others were too.

Now it's been reverted to a 5th grade name-calling contest thanks to the low IQ, liberal participants in the chat.

No solid or cognitive points... no supporting, factual data. Just emotional, irrational, nanny-nanny-boo-boo type of posts.

I'm glad I have certain participants on IGNORE now. Hopefully, we can try it again in another thread somewhere with some logical, rational participants.
Your rational for not getting the shot lacks unsubstantiated reasoning. Your responses are the typical right wing talking points. Here are a few.

1) Covid is a Democratic plot to make money. As I recall, Republicans occupied the WH and the Senate when Covid started
2) The number of Covid deaths is not 600K+ but substantially less. Proof?
3) "The average age of Covid fatality is higher than the average life expectancy in America. I'll take my chances with the virus". You obviously have no understanding of statistics. What this should tell you is the majority of people who died of Covid were old thus in many cases exceeded the average life expectancy.
4) Covid created in the lab presumably by China.
Where is your proof and not right wing talking points?

Last edited:
Reactions: miamimike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT