ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe out! Whacked! Fired! Smoked! Liberals failed to subvert democracy! MAGA!

He allegedly used his Russian sources to investigate Trump.

Use the Russians? Nobbody "used" the Russians. Steele investigated Trump's ties to Russia. That was his job. Not sure what you're talking about.

Reactions: grbcane
A disgraced intelligence officer, that’s the part you ignore! He’s been caught lying! Also was anti Trump and that’s been proven. Also you call them invoking the 5th an honest testimony? I think you just bullshit thru everything! The Fusion guys couldn’t have looked any worse.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brei...-paid-expenses-anti-trump-dossier-author/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brei...bi-believed-dossier-without-verification/amp/
I will not waste my time reading anything from Breitbart. Post the original testimony. Afraid of what you might see?

Ditto...let’s just stay fair and balanced. If President Trumps possible use of the Russians is collusion then the DNC/Hillary’s use of them could also be. We, the citizenry, need to know what the heck is going on.
You keep saying Hillary used the Russians. When did she work with the Russians? You keep confusing the work Steele did which was to dig up dirt on Trump as it related to Russia. How is that working with Russians?

Did you miss the part where Sessions has been investigating this and the hammer about to drop?? Oh I’m sorry! You weren’t informed of more facts! Sad. Second are you saying you’ll only admit something is wrong if charges are brought? So if Dems get away with it you are good with that?? Jeez Cems I knew you were a dishonest dummy now I know what a scumbag you are. You have zero credibility! None!
If charges aren't brought maybe there are none to be brought.

Cems, I’m not sure we’re on the same page here.

The DNC/Hillary paid the Fusion bubbas to investigate Candidate Trump.
The Fusion bubbas used Steele for that work
Steele used his Russian sources/intel to get that dirt.

So, the DNC/Hillary used fusion, who used Steele, who used the Russians to dig dirt on Trump. In essence, they used the Russians to help them dig dirt on the opposition to win the election.

You keep saying Hillary used the Russians. When did she work with the Russians? You keep confusing the work Steele did which was to dig up dirt on Trump as it related to Russia. How is that working with Russians?

Allegedly.

So, the DNC/Hillary used fusion, who used Steele, who used the Russians to dig dirt on Trump. In essence, they used the Russians to help them dig dirt on the opposition to win the election.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You really have to be loyal to not even conceive the possibility that the Russians played both sides.
Here's ths problem with your theory. Putin hated Hillary. He wanted Trump as president not a person who would drop the hammer on him. Read the indictment for the 13 Russians it states this as factual.

I get it but we’re not talking about Putin, rather Steele’s Russian sources.

Here's ths problem with your theory. Putin hated Hillary. He wanted Trump as president not a person who would drop the hammer on him. Read the indictment for the 13 Russians it states this as factual.

Who else was he supposed to use? ITALIANS?

So are you suggesting it’s ok for the DNC/Hillary to use the Russians to dig up dirt on Trump for their political gain?

What better way to get dirt on Trump about Russia than with Russian contacts? If I wanted dirt on you I wouldn't go to Kenyans. I would go to an American.

I get it but we’re not talking about Putin, rather Steele’s Russian sources.
I was responding your post were you stated the Russians played both sides. Russia is an authoritarian government. Putin runs that country with his oligarchs. He is the "Russians" that you speak of. Those "Russians" are Putin.

You quoted my explanation?

I was responding your post were you stated the Russians played both sides. Russia is an authoritarian government. Putin runs that country with his oligarchs. He is the "Russians" that you speak of. Those "Russians" are Putin.

Allegedly.
Correct, we can not lose sight of the fact that that these are only allegations and in this country under the 14th Amendment everyone has a fundamental right to be presumed innocent until........who the f**k am I kidding.....fry those bastards.....lol.

So are you suggesting it’s ok for the DNC/Hillary to use the Russians to dig up dirt on Trump for their political gain?
Frankly, it's not illegal to use Russian sources for opposition research. I like the way you keep trying to suggest Hillary "used" Russians . Lol

Fair and balanced Cems. If you think it was ok for the DNC/Hillary to use the Russians for their political gain, then why are you concerned if Trump did the same?

If proven.

Correct, we can not lose sight of the fact that that these are only allegations and in this country under the 14th Amendment everyone has a fundamental right to be presumed innocent until........who the f**k am I kidding.....fry those bastards.....lol.

I’ve said allegedly, but more interesting is your admission that it’s not illegal to use the Russians. That of course begs the question of why on earth is Mueller investigating President Trump for collusion?

Frankly, it's not illegal to use Russian sources for opposition research. I like the way you keep trying to suggest Hillary "used" Russians . Lol

I’ve said allegedly, but more interesting is your admission that it’s not illegal to use the Russians. That of course begs the question of why on earth is Mueller investigating President Trump for collusion?
Actually, he's investigating Trump for obstruction of justice, money laundering and collusion.

He was initially appointed to look into the collusion and has subsequently expanded his investigation.

Actually, he's investigating Trump for obstruction of justice, money laundering and collusion.

No doubt. On the collusion thing, I’m honestly shocked to hear you say you have no problem with our candidates using the Russians for their gain. I thought we both agreed that was a foul.

His charge allows him to do that. I posted his orders. Remember?

Don’t know federal employee rights. Do you think he has a winnable case and will he file. All he’s done so far is attack the administration. I haven’t heard I’m innocent of what I’m being fired for. Why no outrage when General Flynn’s career was ruined and they squeezed him so hard his legal fees forced him to sell his house. In McCabes statement he says this is the result of things that happened after Comey was fired. The Clinton E-Mail scandal goes back long before that and it sure looks like he’s knee deep in that. Horowitz investigation is driving force behind this. You can’t have the people with the power locking you up for lying to them but it’s ok for them to lie to you.
He’s protecting Obama and Hillary.

CD, Raoul, Hawaiian...is this the way you guys feel too? I honestly thought it was the collusion you guys were upset with.

What better way to get dirt on Trump about Russia than with Russian contacts? If I wanted dirt on you I wouldn't go to Kenyans. I would go to an American.

I don’t think it’s the collusion he’s upset with, rather the Quid pro quo as he stated.

So again, the Atty General saying there was no collusion isn’t sufficient for you? And again this a Liberal fueled tax payer funded witch hunt!

Reactions: BreakingCane
CD, Raoul, Hawaiian...is this the way you guys feel too? I honestly thought it was the collusion you guys were upset with.
You obviously haven't paid close attention to this site. If you did, you would know right wingers spin only the collusion angle but most Dems know Trump is up to his ass in obstruction of justice and money laundering. Also, I do not need other left leaning folks to vouch for my positions. I formulate my own opinions based on the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT