ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Biden’s New White House Press Secretary.

What ? people are surprised that Brandon picked a radical ,black lesbian anti Israel person ( maybe a women don’t know I’m not a biologist) ?
Of course !
It’s part of the agenda. Part of the brainwashing and indoctrination program aimed at our kids .
Oh , what happened to I’m a moderate?
All a lie

What ? people are surprised that Brandon picked a radical ,black lesbian anti Israel person ( maybe a women don’t know I’m not a biologist) ?
Of course !
It’s part of the agenda. Part of the brainwashing and indoctrination program aimed at our kids .
All a lie
At least she will be further exposed when she opens her mouth.

Well, Biden promised the most diverse administration ever so now he's added a black, a woman and a dyke all in one swoop.
So when Peter Duecy, the token conservative given credentials, asks her "why Biden laughs about inflation?", will he be charged as being racist, sexist and homophobic?

Reactions: grbcane
Well, Biden promised the most diverse administration ever so now he's added a black, a woman and a dyke all in one swoop.
She does check all the boxes, but I’m more concerned with her open hostility towards Isreal.

Reactions: krvanness
Of course !
All a lie
Toned down @gferman; you or @mshodell nuked my @ddimaggio reply on his thread with the twins. I guess you need a place for this kind of bigotry off the main page tho eh?

Came here to post

but what’s the point it’s a toxic wasteland of hate speech. This icon who dealt with Jim Crow will probably be insulted by someone shortly too.

Nothing he said was bigoted, he stated facts, you just didn’t like them. Let me guess, you love Biden and the Democrats Ministry of Truth.
No he’s triggered because I called the twins blonde and white, which they are . Maybe bottle blond .

And that they apparently aren’t lesbian, like Sue Bird and Griner , which is pretty prevalent with female athletes
All facts

They look like the double mint twins from my childhood. And they have 3.3 million tik tok followers. For a reason
I’ve been watching this lady since her days on MSLSD, and when she was with Move on
She’s married to some CNN chick
No objectivity.
Radical lesbian black lady
Very smart , no doubt . Very capable. Just an ideologue who will continue to avoid questions with obtuse answers that have no connection with the questions posed.

Came here to post

but what’s the point it’s a toxic wasteland of hate speech. This icon who dealt with Jim Crow will probably be insulted by someone shortly too.
Ellu,
Willie Mays was one of my childhood heroes thank you for posting.

But I must ask why, you have become obsessed with reading between the lines of every lounge post looking for racism then demanding Gary Ferman shut down the board. Miami Mike, one of the boards most left leaning members refers to the new press secretary as "black" and you appear to take offense. News Flash, he was using the same words used by the man who appointed her, Joe Biden. Is "black" now a racist term?

Meanwhile, your president condemned 74M American citizens, essentially calling them terrorists. You are a smart man. Please explain how that makes him the uniter that he said he was while running for president. I don't understand how that makes him anything more than a divisive nasty creepy little old white man. But you are smarter than I, please enlighten me as to how? I am missing the inspirational leadership of Brandon's words. And not sorry if refering to him as Brandon is offensive to you.

Common Ellu, you're better than this. Advocating censorship is so Stalinist. Throwing rocks from afar is easy. Common over and try to be be a voice of reason on the board. In recent weeks there has even been several places of agreement between CD and team blue.

Recently you railed at the lounge over a thread on the War Room about "the Cavinder twins". I can't say I read all posts, but I did read where you posted information that I had not previously seen about a fabulous young black lady (sorry if I am not allowed to use the term black). I thought her story was awesome. You did a great thing by bringing it up. You also posted some previously undisclosed but readily publically available video and information about the twins. Again that was useful and fair game. The young ladies chose to put it up and have been applauded for their huge social media following. Seems fair that everyone knows what drove that following.

Can't speak for Gary Ferman, but maybe draft a new thread about the awesome young "whatever term I am allowed to use that won't offend you" lady and post on the lounge. I will support it. You might be surprised to find out that a couple of the 74 Million deplorable Conservative Republicans that Brandon labels as terrorists might also like it. Really, we are not as bad of people as you have been told. I bet a few others grew up cheering for Wille Mays AND Willie McCovey!

I respect your intellect and passion. Please give similar respect to others with differing viewpoints.
Thank you,

No he’s triggered because I called the twins blonde and white, which they are . Maybe bottle blond .

And that they apparently aren’t lesbian, like Sue Bird and Griner , which is pretty prevalent with female athletes
All facts

They look like the double mint twins from my childhood. And they have 3.3 million tik tok followers. For a reason
I’ve been watching this lady since her days on MSLSD, and when she was with Move on
She’s married to some CNN chick
No objectivity.
Radical lesbian black lady
Very smart , no doubt . Very capable. Just an ideologue who will continue to avoid questions with obtuse answers that have no connection with the questions posed.
I wasn't triggered, I wrote a very cogent post to counter your narrative, I posted specific links to specific language to counter the narrative. @gferman or @mshodell deleted it. Not the first time I've written a very detailed counter to bigoted language only to see it deleted. Not moved to this forum where that type of conduct is normalized, but actually deleted.

so with respect, why is there no protest about that being censorsed.

your post @ddimaggio specifically said "
The girls seem like nice wholesome, cute ,blond blue eyed, heterosexual, athletic white chicks.

That’s a little different than the usual lady’s Bball player."

I explained the bigotry in the juxtaposition and the fallacy of the premise.

Either @mshodell or @gferman felt the need to delete so out of respect for their site I wont repost it. Happy to DM to anyone that wants to see exactly what was written.

Make no mistake @ddimaggio I've no personal beef with you. I took exception to a post, spoke my peace and as usual when a dissenting voice to to the vitriol appears it was deleted (or in lesser instances moved to this toxic wasteland).

@central17 My entire reason for posting the last several times is to point out the lie about the rhetoric here being toned down. This entire thread has language like bull dyke and other crap most wouldn't say at an office. Its bigoted and noxious.

There is no debate here, there is an affirmation of extremism. The most accurate post this week that I stumbled across was someone saying when bemoaning how the left is always wrong and how the center right is now essentially the left and only the far right is accurate. Kudos to them, because that is the only sentiment acceptable here and that too is fine, but its usually accompanied with bigotry, racism and sexism and hey again, its @gferman website, he may do as he wishes.

I'm done with this thread tho, feel free to DM or block me but don't waste your words here...or do **shrug**.

Of course !
All a lie
He didn't pick her he's not in charge

Came here to post

Some say the greatest baseball player that ever lived. Tough to disagree. If he played his whole career in NY , the press would have elevated him over Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams( the best pure hitter) or Stan the man. Willie could steal bases, hit for power, hit for average and play defense like no one else. He was the best in all aspects of playing major league baseball. Now if Mantle didn't wreck hid leg in a drainage ditch at Yankee Stadium and if Mantles lifestyle didn't evolve around alchohol and puzzy, who knows what he could have accomplished. That's like saying, if my mom had gonads she'd be my father!

Reactions: HJCane
I wasn't triggered, I wrote a very cogent post to counter your narrative, I posted specific links to specific language to counter the narrative. @gferman or @mshodell deleted it. Not the first time I've written a very detailed counter to bigoted language only to see it deleted. Not moved to this forum where that type of conduct is normalized, but actually deleted.

so with respect, why is there no protest about that being censorsed.

your post @ddimaggio specifically said "
The girls seem like nice wholesome, cute ,blond blue eyed, heterosexual, athletic white chicks.

That’s a little different than the usual lady’s Bball player."

I explained the bigotry in the juxtaposition and the fallacy of the premise.

Either @mshodell or @gferman felt the need to delete so out of respect for their site I wont repost it. Happy to DM to anyone that wants to see exactly what was written.

Make no mistake @ddimaggio I've no personal beef with you. I took exception to a post, spoke my peace and as usual when a dissenting voice to to the vitriol appears it was deleted (or in lesser instances moved to this toxic wasteland).

@central17 My entire reason for posting the last several times is to point out the lie about the rhetoric here being toned down. This entire thread has language like bull dyke and other crap most wouldn't say at an office. Its bigoted and noxious.

There is no debate here, there is an affirmation of extremism. The most accurate post this week that I stumbled across was someone saying when bemoaning how the left is always wrong and how the center right is now essentially the left and only the far right is accurate. Kudos to them, because that is the only sentiment acceptable here and that too is fine, but its usually accompanied with bigotry, racism and sexism and hey again, its @gferman website, he may do as he wishes

Some say the greatest baseball player that ever lived. Tough to disagree. If he played his whole career in NY , the press would have elevated him over Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams( the best pure hitter) or Stan the man. Willie could steal bases, hit for power, hit for average and play defense like no one else. He was the best in all aspects of playing major league baseball. Now if Mantle didn't wreck hid leg in a drainage ditch at Yankee Stadium and if Mantles lifestyle didn't evolve around alchohol and puzzy, who knows what he could have accomplished. That's like saying, if my mom had gonads she'd be my father!
We were blessed to watch him play. His catch in that World Series...............

Biden's new senior advisor, Anita Dunn, has made statements in the past describing her admiration for Mao. No surprise there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT