ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Why You Don't Hire Based on Affirmative Action

She is so clueless I sometimes feel sorry for her. She was asked a basic question on the status of the baby formula crisis. She fumbled through her notes and had no answer.

Reactions: lionsvision333
at least she doesn't have a list of lies ready to go for the president. Also, she is a smoker. Love her.

She is so clueless I sometimes feel sorry for her. She was asked a basic question on the status of the baby formula crisis. She fumbled through her notes and had no answer.
She has been given very clear instructions by her handlers "you will take 12 questions and here are 12 answer cards, regardless of the question you read one of the prepared answers, say thank you very much, we are all concerned about our national battle with the inflation caused by Putin's war in the Ukraine and how it is effecting the world economies".

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
I feel bad for her she actually seems like a decent person.

She doesn’t have the same ability to lie like Little Red Lying Hood.

This women is actually press secretary. Tell me. Is this scary or WHAT? Are we living in a Third World Country?

https://www.newsmax.com/us/economy-joe-biden-white-house-inflation/2022/06/13/id/1074250/

This girl has the brain of a dehydrated TURNIP.
Can’t resist, honey.

When I saw your headline, I thought that you were surely making a point about Hershel Walker. In the press today was the contrast between his emotional stance against absent Black fathers and his own complete absence from the life of his second son by a woman not his wife. Not a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT