ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Has Direct Link Between Trump Campaign And Russia

This might be the evidence that right wingers cannot refute. Why all these contacts with Russian spies and other Russian operatives? Can someone answer this question?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...s-tied-to-russian-intel-officer-1197517891806
giphy.gif

This might be the evidence that right wingers cannot refute. Why all these contacts with Russian spies and other Russian operatives? Can someone answer this question?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...s-tied-to-russian-intel-officer-1197517891806
Ripples cems52 I got a deal for you and CD but you will have to ask him if he has me on ignore because he can not hang with me. If President Trump is convicted of working with the Russians to swing the election I will not post on this sight for one year. If he is not You and CD can not post for six months.

Rick Gates is singing, but can he say “yes Trump told me to colude with Russians!” Manafort is fighting his won’t get much from him.

If the Campain received anything of value anyone that knew are in trouble. Trump may go down.

Reactions: normsmith
Ripples cems52 I got a deal for you and no Balls CD but you will have to ask No Balls he has me on ignore because he can not hang with me. If President Trump is convicted of working with the Russians to swing the election I will not post on this sight for one year. If he is not You and no Balls can not post for six months.

Loser leaves town.

Ripples cems52 I got a deal for you and no Balls CD but you will have to ask No Balls he has me on ignore because he can not hang with me. If President Trump is convicted of working with the Russians to swing the election I will not post on this sight for one year. If he is not You and no Balls can not post for six months.
First of all, it's unlikely Trump will be indicted thus no conviction. If evidence is found for wrong doing he will be impeached. Care to bet on the likelihood of Trump being impeached?

First of all, it's unlikely Trump will be indicted thus no conviction. If evidence is found for wrong doing he will be impeached. Care to bet on the likelihood of Trump being impeached?
Same deal on being impeached.

Nope betting you on the impeachment of Donald Trump.
You obviously don't understand how impeachment works. Here's how it works. If the Dems win back the House you can bet your house the Dems will impeach Trump. As for a conviction that would come from the Senate. So the House puts together articles of impeachment but the Senate will determine if he is kicked out of office. Got it now, Betty Jo?

Be careful Cems52 about the personal attacks I got ask by Gary not to post personal quote about others so you know -- ----- CD was crying to him lol. I do not mind the Betty Jo lol. I understand completely how it works let's have a Gentleman bet . No posting in the lounge for one year whoever is right.
What's the bet because I do not think you know what impeachment entails? Impeachment alone doesn't mean removal from office. You understand that?

What's the bet because I do not think you know what impeachment entails? Impeachment alone doesn't mean removal from office. You understand that?
The bet is President Trump will not be Impeached . I understand

Let's go with 6 months not posting in the Lounge but how do we know if we simply open another account?
I give you my word Cems52. I have never wavered on it and I'll take your word on it .

I'm not insulted when yiu call me ripples. Are you insulted when I call you Betty Jo?[/QUO
No I am not at all but CD has turned me in to Gary and I have been told not to insult him any more. Ripples cems52 you are all right in my book I disagree with you on everything but you never back down and stand your ground and do not run to Gary like No Balls CD. I will be not be posting anymore because of the one way policy that Gary has signaling out certain ones as myself but letting others throw all the insults they want.

Probably won't happen unless the Dems flip Congress.

- It will definitely happen if Trump attempts to fire Mueller.

- It will also happen if Mueller finishes his probe and implicates Trump in either conspiracy, obstruction of justice, perjury, and/or financial crimes

- It may partially happen (Bill Clinton style) if the Dems retake the House. If the Dems retake the house then you can also bet the Fraud Nunes committee will be restarted, this time with Schiff in charge.

The only way out of this for Trump is if Mueller finds nothing on Trump.

Correct. We saw that with the scumbag Clinton. He was impeached but not convicted. Glad his submissive wife stood by her man.

You obviously don't understand how impeachment works. Here's how it works. If the Dems win back the House you can bet your house the Dems will impeach Trump. As for a conviction that would come from the Senate. So the House puts together articles of impeachment but the Senate will determine if he is kicked out of office. Got it now, Betty Jo?

No way you win back both. Please take the bet! Pence carries the torch!

Do you think so?

LOL! Libs took that Unisom a little early tonight! I really feel for them. Who do they have left? CD, Cems and then there is Lou! Who can actually string together a complete sentence sans of grammatical errors.

LOL! Libs took that Unisom a little early tonight! I really feel for them. Who do they have left? CD, Cems and then there is Lou! Who can actually string together a complete sentence!
I haven't been following the shit, I'm on vacation which is why I asked the question .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT