ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Has Direct Link Between Trump Campaign And Russia

Never said we win both. The bet is whether Trump gets impeached. Not convicted.
I think he is in a shit ton of trouble based on what I am hearing Mueller has come across. Mostly emoluments stuff , financial, conspiracy, and obstruction. Really not so much collusion as people would think. Just mostly get rich quick stuff that breaks a lot of laws. There really is no crime collusion anyway....but he is selling this country. Profiting off the office.

Reactions: cems52
I think he is in a shit ton of trouble based on what I am hearing Mueller has come across. Mostly emoluments stuff , financial, conspiracy, and obstruction. Really not so much collusion as people would think. Just mostly get rich quick stuff that breaks a lot of laws. There really is no crime collusion anyway....but he is selling this country. Profiting off the office.
I hope Mueller tar and feather his ass. Lol

I think collusion will in the end by realized through a conspiracy charge by way of the Don Jr. meeting with the Russians; Manafort & Gates' links with the Russians through their own work, and Roger Stone's interactions with Guccifer. One thing the Russians are very good at is getting foreign leaders they want to control to become financially entangled with Russian interests by way of business deals and business/personal relationships with Russian companies and people. In the end, there's a very good chance that Trump is entangled with Russian interests, which is why we never hear any criticisms of Putin.

SGU6QFRH7I75JI25RPV4JMTE3M.jpg

Reactions: cems52
I think collusion will in the end by realized through a conspiracy charge by way of the Don Jr. meeting with the Russians; Manafort & Gates' links with the Russians through their own work, and Roger Stone's interactions with Guccifer. One thing the Russians are very good at is getting foreign leaders they want to control to become financially entangled with Russian interests by way of business deals and business/personal relationships with Russian companies and people. In the end, there's a very good chance that Trump is entangled with Russian interests, which is why we never hear any criticisms of Putin.

Oh...don't get me wrong. I did a poor job of emphasizing this. I believe he colluded with the Russians but there really aren't laws specifically for collusion...so you will see things like conspiracy charges...but at the end of the day he is not going to publicly call out putin. Putin definitely has something on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2

One Question. Who built the red reset button? Anyone need some Uranium? Watch this response.

This might be the evidence that right wingers cannot refute. Why all these contacts with Russian spies and other Russian operatives? Can someone answer this question?

Your usual denial. Smh

Mueller scores again tonight....fun to watch!

First of all, it's unlikely Trump will be indicted thus no conviction. If evidence is found for wrong doing he will be impeached. Care to bet on the likelihood of Trump being impeached?

So you're betting the Dems don't win back the House?

You obviously don't understand how impeachment works. Here's how it works. If the Dems win back the House you can bet your house the Dems will impeach Trump. As for a conviction that would come from the Senate. So the House puts together articles of impeachment but the Senate will determine if he is kicked out of office. Got it now, Betty Jo?

What's the bet because I do not think you know what impeachment entails? Impeachment alone doesn't mean removal from office. You understand that?

Let's go with 6 months not posting in the Lounge but how do we know if we simply open another account?

You sounded like that lying Trump. Lol

You know this bet can't be determined until after Trump leaves office? Either in 2020 or 2024.

It's on, Betty Jo.

I'm not insulted when yiu call me ripples. Are you insulted when I call you Betty Jo?

Wouldn't you stand by your man?

Thats what I'm counting on.

Then you got yourself a hunk. Lol

Never said we win both. The bet is whether Trump gets impeached. Not convicted.

I hope Mueller tar and feather his ass. Lol

I'll look into that.

Oh...don't get me wrong. I did a poor job of emphasizing this. I believe he colluded with the Russians but there really aren't laws specifically for collusion...so you will see things like conspiracy charges...but at the end of the day he is not going to publicly call out putin. Putin definitely has something on him.

Yep....in November at the polls.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Anybody need to grab-em-by-the-pussy?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Answer my question.

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT