ADVERTISEMENT

Native Americans Respond to Trump's Pocahontas Comments

Mueller needs to arrest that fat orange senile bastard along with perv V.P. The sooner the better.

Trump used a racial slur in the presence of American war heroes. Does this man not have a filter when it comes to denigrating another segment of our population?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/native-americans-respond-to-trumps-pocahontas-comment/
My wife and I are both Cherokee and neither of us are offended so please stop with the racebaiting identity politics! We are more offended by Warren who’s claim to be Native American was used for political gain even though she’s not. Now that’s offensive!

Trump used a racial slur in the presence of American war heroes. Does this man not have a filter when it comes to denigrating another segment of our population?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/native-americans-respond-to-trumps-pocahontas-comment/
Cems your not going to understand why this started so I’ll explain: Elizabeth Warren got a job at Harvard by telling the school she was Native American which wasn’t true, also she got all sorts of extra benefits like interest free home loans, for her $5million dollar house. So for you and the rest of your snow flake crowd who can’t understand nor take a joke it’s really just to bad. You’ve said plenty about Trump yet he doesn’t cry about it. Your side is weak and has no spine. Give up. You don’t understand what your talking about.

Cems your not going to understand why this started so I’ll explain: Elizabeth Warren got a job at Harvard by telling the school she was Native American which wasn’t true, also she got all sorts of extra benefits like interest free home loans, for her $5million dollar house. So for you and the rest of your snow flake crowd who can’t understand nor take a joke it’s really just to bad. You’ve said plenty about Trump yet he doesn’t cry about it. Your side is weak and has no spine. Give up. You don’t understand what your talking about.
As usual you don't comprehend well. This thread and the article are not about Senator Warren's heritage. Instead it's about Trump's inability to make it through a ceremony honoring war heroes without saying a racial slur.
I know all about this feud with Trump vs Warren but this thread was not about that. Stop trying to present yourself as being knowledgeable when the real issue is your failure to comprehend the English language.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
My wife and I are both Cherokee and neither of us are offended so please stop with the racebaiting identity politics! We are more offended by Warren who’s claim to be Native American was used for political gain even though she’s not. Now that’s offensive!
Read the article. That's not the position of most Native Americans.

As usual you don't comprehend well. This thread and the article are not about Senator Warren's heritage. Instead it's about Trump's inability to make it through a ceremony honoring war heroes without saying a racial slur.
I know all about this feud with Trump vs Warren but this thread was not about that. Stop trying to present yourself as being knowledgeable when the real issue is your failure to comprehend the English language.
Pocahontas was a person and no it’s not a racial slur. Try to refrain from eliding to someone as being stupid when you can seem to even understand what a racial slur is.

As usual you can’t tientwo issues together and play the race card when it doesn’t apply!! And a “racial slur” your stretching what a slur actually is! And again, you try and pass yourself off as intelligent and it doesn’t play well since you don’t have the ability to process multiple issues. And if the article is about Warrens heritage why does the “slur” even matter??? Are you this slow?

What makes it worse in the first place is that POS in the WH can't seem to know how to get through a ceremony honoring war heroes without uttering something stupid.
Should he have made the comment, nah it should haven’t been made. However for the libs to turn this into this huge deal is as usual a joke. Libs clang on to every little thing and blow it out of proportion. And what’s lost along with all the BS is the fact that Warren LIED and isn’t Natuve. She’s a fraud and has been trying to cover up for that for years! She’s a fraud!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
What makes it worse in the first place is that POS in the WH can't seem to know how to get through a ceremony honoring war heroes without uttering something stupid.
No doubt there’s a time and a place if you’re going to take a shot at someone and Trump seems to lack a feel for that but she’s a hypocritical crybaby who I would stay away from if I were a democrat. Why does the democrat party attach their wagon to all of these nut jobs? It’s like they think America is that far left they have to go as far left as possible to appease. It’s almost hilarious if not for the fact these people are so crazy!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Everytime somebody in this country says something it is racial or politically incorrect....stop with the nonsense and grow a set of balls...u all call girls ugly and just big and that's ok...get a life

As usual you can’t tientwo issues together and play the race card when it doesn’t apply!! And a “racial slur” your stretching what a slur actually is! And again, you try and pass yourself off as intelligent and it doesn’t play well since you don’t have the ability to process multiple issues. And if the article is about Warrens heritage why does the “slur” even matter??? Are you this slow?
For the record this thread was created by me for the purpose of highlighting Trump's ignorance and his inability to separate politics from a ceremony honoring war heroes. If you don't feel what he said was not inappropriate then God help you.

For the record this thread was created by me for the purpose of highlighting Trump's ignorance and his inability to separate politics from a ceremony honoring war heroes. If you don't feel what he said was not inappropriate then God help you.

As James Brown, The Godfather of Soul, once said...

“I feel good...I knew that I would”

“So good! So good!”

We’ve Got Trump...

Ba Ba Ba baaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

The last two lines are mine Cems and Rerun, in case you couldn’t tell.

Never said I didn’t! Read what I wrote. Was a stupid comment at the wrong time. Regardless Warren has LIED for years, and has benefitted for lying. That’s the true slur! Warren lying about being Native and stealing benefits for it is the offensive issue, not Trump calling her out for it. All you Libs call Trump and his family out for BS nonstop, he does it and your crying! If you don’t see that then God help you.

Last edited:
Should he have made the comment, nah it should haven’t been made. However for the libs to turn this into this huge deal is as usual a joke. Libs clang on to every little thing and blow it out of proportion. And what’s lost along with all the BS is the fact that Warren LIED and isn’t Natuve. She’s a fraud and has been trying to cover up for that for years! She’s a fraud!
As usual you don't comprehend well. This is not about Senator Warren but instead a sitting president who refuses to act like one. The man can't resist being ignorant.

No doubt there’s a time and a place if you’re going to take a shot at someone and Trump seems to lack a feel for that but she’s a hypocritical crybaby who I would stay away from if I were a democrat. Why does the democrat party attach their wagon to all of these nut jobs? It’s like they think America is that far left they have to go as far left as possible to appease. It’s almost hilarious if not for the fact these people are so crazy!
Right wingers invented crazy. See.

Screen+shot+2013-01-19+at+1.24.23+PM.png

images

1506538708978-roy-moore.jpeg

As James Brown, The Godfather of Soul, once said...

“I feel good...I knew that I would”

“So good! So good!”

We’ve Got Trump...

Ba Ba Ba baaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

The last two lines are mine Cems and Rerun, in case you couldn’t tell.
You know nothing about The God Father of Soul.

jamesbrown.png

As usual you don't comprehend well. This is not about Senator Warren but instead a sitting president who refuses to act like one. The man can't resist being ignorant.
This is about Senator Warren and her lie, you refusing to ignore this woman has got ahead by lying and deceiving shows how blind you are! She took away an opportunity for a real Native!! You don’t see that?? Serious??

Never said I didn’t! Read what I wrote. Was a stupid comment at the wrong time. Regardless Warren has LIED for years, and has benefitted for lying. That’s the true slur! Warren lying about being Native and stealing benefits for it is the offensive issue, not Trump calling her out for it. All you Libs call Trump and his family out for BS nonstop, he does it and your crying! If you don’t see that then God help you.
At least you admitted that POS can't help himself from being ignorant. As for Senator Warren I nor you know if she is or is not part native American. Frankly, I don't care.

It's also a good way to delegitimize the very concept of journalism so that your core audience are brainwashed to not believe any bad news that comes out about you. Sort of like what happens in most authoritarian states.
Or they just prove it themselves with their constant lies and rhetoric.

At least you admitted that POS can't help himself from being ignorant. As for Senator Warren I nor you know if she is or is not part native American. Frankly, I don't care.
Never said he was ignorant, and you are the board reading comprehsion sheriff. No she’s not Native, never has been never will be! That’s a fact! Play blind and ignorant all you want! It’s a fact she’s not Native!! If she was why hasn’t she proven it?

This is about Senator Warren and her lie, you refusing to ignore this woman has got ahead by lying and deceiving shows how blind you are! She took away an opportunity for a real Native!! You don’t see that?? Serious??
Do you really know her ancestry?

Do you really know her ancestry?
Do you? She’s been asked over and over to prove she’s Native and she hasn’t because she can’t. She’s a fraud. And when you say “frankly I don’t care” it’s not surprising as long as she has the (D) aside if her name it’s ok for her to lie! You’ll only try and beat down the other side when you think they do. And one more thing, why hasn’t any tribe or nation claimed her if she’s Native? Why? Because she’s a fraud, she stole an opportunity and money from actual natives. But hey like you said “I don’t care”

Reactions: Tim1977
Never said he was ignorant, and you are the board reading comprehsion sheriff. No she’s not Native, never has been never will be! That’s a fact! Play blind and ignorant all you want! It’s a fact she’s not Native!! If she was why hasn’t she proven it?
You might have native American blood in you, can you prove it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT