ADVERTISEMENT

Native Americans Respond to Trump's Pocahontas Comments

I really couldn't care less about the topic of Warren lying. Its a different matter than what the discussion is.
You couldn’t care less if she’s lying? So you don’t care about the truth?? You only care to pick and choose when it applies and if it’s a Republican to apply it and Dems get a free pass? You want to hold Republicans accountable yet not your own party? Pathetic rational. Its has everything to do with topic, you just choose to ignore it because it exposes another lying liberal

You couldn’t care less if she’s lying? So you don’t care about the truth?? You only care to pick and choose when it applies and if it’s a Republican to apply it and Dems get a free pass? You want to hold Republicans accountable yet not your own party? Pathetic rational. Its has everything to do with topic, you just choose to ignore it because it exposes another lying liberal
I explained to you why I couldn't care less. If that isn't sufficient then so be it.

I explained to you why I couldn't care less. If that isn't sufficient then so be it.
Again you only care about the truth and what your version of it is when it suits you. Honesty and reality aren’t negotiable. It’s true or not, your Indian or not. Your honest or not. You don’t get to pick when to apply honesty!

Again you only care about the truth and what your version of it is when it suits you. Honesty and reality aren’t negotiable. It’s true or not, your Indian or not. Your honest or not. You don’t get to pick when to apply honesty!
First of all there is no evidence for what you are saying. It's your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion...but that doesn't make it fact. It is right wing rhetoric and frankly a talking point that just not credible from what I can see. We all believe what we find to be credible. Every objective source I can find including factchecks says the evidence doesn't substantiate the claims. Again, you believe what you want to believe.

First of all there is no evidence for what you are saying. It's your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion...but that doesn't make it fact. It is right wing rhetoric and frankly a talking point that just not credible from what I can see. We all believe what we find to be credible. Every objective source I can find including factchecks says the evidence doesn't substantiate the claims. Again, you believe what you want to believe.
Yeah ok deflect and pick and choose when you apply the truth, she’s not an Indian and never has been!! You sir are FULL OF IT!! Throw all your bullshit and fake facts!! Your a fraud just like she is!! Fact check that!

If she says she is Indian that is between her and the people she is claiming this to. Not me. I'm not Indian so what does it matter to me? Again, that has nothing to do with showing up to honor Indians and mocking a sitting US Senator at event meant to honor native Americans with insensitive comments intended to be funny but in reality are childish, disrespectful and silly. I don't see any evidence she isn't native American either. So what? It's not my fight and frankly I couldn't be more disinterested in that. It has nothing to do with anything important in this country.

Reactions: cems52
If she says she is Indian that is between her and the people she is claiming this to. Not me. I'm not Indian so what does it matter to me? Again, that has nothing to do with showing up to honor Indians and mocking a sitting US Senator at event meant to honor native Americans with insensitive comments intended to be funny but in reality are childish, disrespectful and silly. I don't see any evidence she isn't native American either. So what? It's not my fight and frankly I couldn't be more disinterested in that. It has nothing to do with anything important in this country.
Again you play games with the truth. If your not Indian and don’t care why did what Trump say offend you? And again everything you say Trump lies about you shouldn’t worry about since you aren’t involved with any of them’ she’s a Senator that is a representative of the US, she’s a reflection of our country. One last thing since your a total waste of time: it’s obnoxious how you play with facts and the truth. To say you don’t care what she claims, however you don’t care if she lies because she doesn’t represent you is the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard! You have a well deserved lack of respect here!

You know the list will soon come out about who paid what?
Regardless the Conyers liberal has been part of problem till your side admits and sees faults in your team they’ll keep behaving the way the do. Your got a “head in sand” mentality when it’s your people

Regardless the Conyers liberal has been part of problem till your side admits and sees faults in your team they’ll keep behaving the way the do. Your got a “head in sand” mentality when it’s your people
Not true. I've said on many occasions the left should be held accountable for their misdeeds.

It doesn't make sense in this context. Nice try. Again read the piece in my previous post.

Opinions are not fact.
If I suck at baseball and someone calls me babe Ruth, is it a racial slur? If I pretend to be Asian and someone calls me michael chang does that make michael chang a racial slur?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
My wife and I are both Cherokee and neither of us are offended so please stop with the racebaiting identity politics! We are more offended by Warren who’s claim to be Native American was used for political gain even though she’s not. Now that’s offensive!

Cash, Cherokee from NC? Or another Cherokee tribe? Sorry if there isn't more than one, but it seems like there have been other tribes with the same names from different areas.

Reason I ask is my family and I vacation close to there each year. Just curious.

Opinions are not fact.
If I suck at baseball and someone calls me babe Ruth, is it a racial slur? If I pretend to be Asian and someone calls me michael chang does that make michael chang a racial slur?
You now have the Ozona syndrome. Lack of focus and severe comprehension issues. It's treatable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT