ADVERTISEMENT

Note to those who use The Lounge

You guys are ruining a good thing.

No racist posts please.

No posts disrespecting religions please.

We dont have time to babysit you.

I created this room to be a fun place for you guys to talk about off topics

Don't ruin it

Thanks
Gary I haven’t seen a racist post yet. Post about a certain individual who happens to be Muslim isn’t disrespecting their religion either. No offense but these guys new game plan is to use you to kick us off the boards based on manipulation of what’s actually being said or out of context.

I guess that’s what happens when you can’t articulate an actual debate.

Gary I haven’t seen a racist post yet. Post about a certain individual who happens to be Muslim isn’t disrespecting their religion either. No offense but these guys new game plan is to use you to kick us off the boards based on manipulation of what’s actually being said or out of context.

I guess that’s what happens when you can’t articulate an actual debate.
So true. They can’t handle the reality of the Mueller report, and, as someone eloquently stated in another thread, their definition of racist is anyone who does not agree with their views.

Nothing worse than innuendos with never any proof. This is the way it works. We all know the usual suspects.

Gary i will ask can you give us some examples instead of accusations by association. Not fair to just blanketly accuse people.

Reactions: dorsey2005
Nothing worse than innuendos with never any proof. This is the way it works. We all know the usual suspects.

Gary i will ask can you give us some examples instead of accusations by association. Not fair to just blanketly accuse people.
Its a blanket statement by Gary

Reactions: dorsey2005
You guys continue to make light of what Gary said. Here's part of what he said.

No racist posts please.

Nothing about not calling someone a dumbass. I call people who are not smart dumbasses all the time. So stop being a dumb person and I will not call you a dumbass. Can we at least agree to that?

Reactions: bobbie jo

This ^^^^^^

Reactions: Strack_Cane

No racist posts please.

Nothing about not calling someone a dumbass. I call people who are not smart dumbasses all the time. So stop being a dumb person and I will not call you a dumbass. Can we at least agree to that?
And I agree because you are definitely a dumbass lol

No racist posts please.

No, Gary posted in the War Room to stop the namecalling and personal attacks, something you ignore, like Mueller’s findings.

No racist posts please.

Is it racist to call everyone who disagrees with you racist?

Guys, Gary has given us a "shot across our bow" with his opening post. In his latest post he says this, "see the original post please". That sounds like a final warning. Don't spoil this for the rest of us. If you don't want to follow the rules, leave.

You and the other pervs who liked your post are the reason Gary is threatening to shut down the Lounge. You play games with words to disguise your true motivation which is to spur your hatred and hide your insecurities.

You need to stop your race baiting. It's getting old.

Guys, Gary has given us a "shot across our bow" with his opening post. In his latest post he says this, "see the original post please". That sounds like a final warning. Don't spoil this for the rest of us. If you don't want to follow the rules, leave.

Follow your own advice. You're the worst offender on here.

You and the other pervs who liked your post are the reason Gary is threatening to shut down the Lounge. You play games with words to disguise your true motivation which is to spur your hatred and hide your insecurities.

Wow, are you using your Annie Orphan decoder ring to pick up on it.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Flat out, I lived in Philly, so I joined cane sport for team news. Never went to lounge for years. When I got there it was a place you could discuss issues. Now forget it but who cares. I’m tired of being called racist by these bums but nobody cares. Gary you want to get rid of lounge fine. Take my subscription with it because I’m tired of people telling me what to say or think.

I see you are on your best behavior in this thread, lol, I like the old Cems better.

This thread begs the attention of the Lounge Lemming, who is suspiciously absent from the conversation.

I see you are on your best behavior in this thread, lol, I like the old Cems better.

This thread begs the attention of the Lounge Lemming, who is suspiciously absent from the conversation.

I like the old CEMS better also. But Gary has put a stop to that. I would still love to call you a right wing nutjob.

Lol....lol
Lol....lol

Another lie. Gary, another example of a false accusation. This person is unhinged. Time for cems to get a temporary ban like many of us were given in the past to collect our thoughts. It may be good for him. Lulz.
You would love for me to be banned so you can have your way in the Lounge. It ain't gonna happen.

You would love for me to be banned so you can have your way in the Lounge. It ain't gonna happen.

God You’re such an important person. You keep everybody in line. Now could you please tell me the story where you fired the MIT grad who worked for you. I need a laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT