ADVERTISEMENT

People Ask Me! Will You Finally Be Happy When Trump Is Gone?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Not really! I will be happy if he serves time for any of his high crimes and misdemeanors. He is a POS and belongs in jail with the other criminals in my opinion. I won't be happy until he is serving time. If he never serves time I will never be happy. I am about all those families he separated their families to be a deterrent for others. It's cruel and unusual punishment to people looking for refuge. I will never respect a person like this.

It's one thing to just be bad at your job like George Bush....but it is a totally different thing to not only stink at your job but have no morales in the process. I think it has gone way beyond is he the worst president. It has gone to is he the worst person.

Sorry, not trying to be divisive. Just being honest.

Reactions: gokcub and Hermbike
Not really! I will be happy if he serves time for any of his high crimes and misdemeanors. He is a POS and belongs in jail with the other criminals in my opinion. I won't be happy until he is serving time. If he never serves time I will never be happy. I am about all those families he separated their families to be a deterrent for others. It's cruel and unusual punishment to people looking for refuge. I will never respect a person like this.

It's one thing to just be bad at your job like George Bush....but it is a totally different thing to not only stink at your job but have no morales in the process. I think it has gone way beyond is he the worst president. It has gone to is he the worst person.

Just begin the typical Clown u r.. High crimes and misdemeanors ... Your such an idiot..!!!!

Waking today and now knowing your not going to be happy has me so upset. I know I’m not alone I can only imagine the masses that have asked you this question. My only solace in this crisis is Biden is here He will heal all.

It seems like the Trump led coup attempt has finally fizzled out. Now its time to identify the coup plotters and bring them to justice - both political and criminal.

Beyond Trump and his immediate crime family, each of which are definitely going to jail for their venal corruption at the expense of the American people, the following GOP Senators criticized Trump privately, but somehow cowered to speak out in public while he was fleecing the nation of its democracy and self-confidence.

Remember . Their . Names

I believe Trumps 4 years gives the Democrats control for the next decade. Only people who blindly support him aren't perturbed with how his 4 years went and they will hold him and the Republican party liable. If Democrats don't get control of the Senate and Republicans try and block his every move its gonna be bad for Republicans. America is becoming more politically savvy and have a better understanding of how things work. So all these claims from Republicans saying their gonna make Biden a lame duck president will only hurt them. Hopefully it can be bipartisan policies enacted and a balance is achieved.

Lol you dumb f-ck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT