ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Strzok Really Showed These Hyenas Just How He Gives It Up! lmao

I think he looked horrible. Lost whatever little cred he had left. Not sure who coached him up but he was terrible.

Question. Do you believe his conduct was becoming of a senior FBI official?

I think he looked horrible. Lost whatever little cred he had left. Not sure who coached him up but he was terrible.

Question. Do you believe his conduct was becoming of a senior FBI official?

Shocking that you think he looked horrible. Lol. And no of course he should not have texted what he texted on an FBI phone. With that said he's a citizen that had the same opinion as 100 million other people. And the bottom line is that Mueller removed him (yes the same Mueller that you guys shit on everyday) and the IG report states that the guy didn't adversely impact the Russia investigation. What you saw today was a show for people like you that can't think for themselves. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: cems52
Shocking that you think he looked horrible. Lol. And no of course he should not have texted what he texted on an FBI phone. With that said he's a citizen that had the same opinion as 100 million other people. And the bottom line is that Mueller removed him (yes the same Mueller that you guys shit on everyday) and the IG report states that the guy didn't adversely impact the Russia investigation. What you saw today was a show for people like you that can't think for themselves. Mission accomplished.

Personal attacks? Hey. When you have the facts, state them. When you don't, call people names and tell them they can't think independently. You guys gotta quit with the anger and develop a message. Or November won't go so well.

Personal attacks? Hey. When you have the facts, state them. When you don't, call people names and tell them they can't think independently. You guys gotta quit with the anger and develop a message. Or November won't go so well.

proxy.php

Here is their message !

Reactions: vivijane
I wish they asked him what he would have done if agent he was in charge of did this. As for Russia he and Dems give Putin the leverage because if he says Trump called him with an offer he’s knows Dems and press would call for impeachment doesn’t matter if he made it up or not.

Last edited:
I think he looked terrible during the limited time I tuned in but handled it as well as he could. Just imagine the pressure he must have felt facing that panel, of which half despised him. Regardless though, his bias was shown and he will likely never fully recover professionally from the entire matter.

I would like to ask current and former FBI agents how they feel about him.......i bet they would say he could not go away fast enuff........he came across as a condescending arrogant PUNK.....

Did anyone really expect him to admit his wrong doing? Total waste of time, CYA show. Media loved it though.
Who asked for the hearing to begin wit? That's the point. That CYA show as you call it cost all of us money. Tax payer dollars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT