ADVERTISEMENT

POS gonna POS

As if things weren't already bad, the Republicans nominated a Holocaust denying Nazi as their candidate in Illinois last night. Wonder if Trump will support him like he supported the peadophile in Bama.

http://ktla.com/2018/03/20/holocaus...-republican-party-in-chicago-area-house-race/
Here’s why the left sucks and this site has gone to shit. Raoul writes “the Republicans nominated a Holocaust denying Nazi” yet he wasn’t nominated by the Party! He was actually denounced yet this lying sack of shit Raoul with his typical bullshit attention seeking post. Read the article!! This a perfect example why I call this clown a liar! He’s got me on ignore because myself and two others who are now both banned caught him in a lie and called him out! Board Libs police yourselves! This why the entire group has ZERO credibility! None!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Get some facts, third and fourth paragraph spells out the Repub party denounced this clown. You libs will take attention wherever you can get it. Have you denounced Farrakhan for his statements? No? Why not! His were real! This guys an idiot yet you play into his hands like the stupid snowflake that you are!
Farrakhan is not the president nor does he speak for Dems. David Dukes is a proud Republican who runs for office. PalmaGirl you keep throwing Farrakhan out there like all blacks believe what he believes. Well you wrong on that.

Farrakhan is not the president nor does he speak for Dems. David Dukes is a proud Republican who runs for office. PalmaGirl you keep throwing Farrakhan out there like all blacks believe what he believes. Well you wrong on that.
Ok so after all that deflecting did you denounce the proud Democrat Farrakhan? David Duke isn’t President and doesn’t speak for Republicans, what’s that have to do with you lying that this isn’t was “nominated” by the Republican Party? Just admit you lied. No need for all this other bullshit.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Ok so after all that deflecting did you denounce the proud Democrat Farrakhan? David Duke isn’t President and doesn’t speak for Republicans, what’s that have to do with you lying that this isn’t was “nominated” by the Republican Party? Just admit you lied. No need for all this other bullshit.
Farrakhan does not run for public office David Duke does and he gets votes representing the REPUBLICAN PARTY. You cant hide from that. Plus he Endorsed your POS President. I cant recall Farrakhan endorsing anyone.

Farrakhan does not run for public office David Duke does and he gets votes representing the REPUBLICAN PARTY. You cant hide from that. Plus he Endorsed your POS President. I cant recall Farrakhan endorsing anyone.
Anyone can endorse anyone at anytime! Obama was endorsed and was trained by Domestic terrorists! Talk about “can hide from that” Trump never spoke with nor accepted any endorsement from David Duke or any idiot like that. Seriously kid, when you are old enough to vote come back.

Reactions: canam1965
I’ve actually been on Palin’ security detail when she was with McCain during the 08’ election. She’s an incredibly nice and very intelligent person. Once again you’ve proven you talk out of your ass!
Ummmmm, is there something in this comment that is supposed to matter to me? Incredibly nice? So what? Obama is incredibly nice and Republicans could not care less. Much like me. I don't care how nice she is....and no she is not an intelligent person. She is a dipshit....who took 6 years to get out of college as an undergrad.

Ummmmm, is there something in this comment that is supposed to matter to me? Incredibly nice? So what? Obama is incredibly nice and Republicans could not care less. Much like me. I don't care how nice she is....and no she is not an intelligent person. She is a dipshit....who took 6 years to get out of college as an undergrad.

I heard Sarah hooked up with Glenn Rice back in the day before she met Todd.

“Obama is incredibly nice” two sentences later “I don’t care how nice she is” unless of coarse you are Obama or Democrat! Classy CD shitting on a woman! What a tough guy!! Bravo CD you brave gladiator of the left! POS

Anyone can endorse anyone at anytime! Obama was endorsed and was trained by Domestic terrorists! Talk about “can hide from that” Trump never spoke with nor accepted any endorsement from David Duke or any idiot like that. Seriously kid, when you are old enough to vote come back.
BS at one time he claimed to not know who the guy was. Trained by Domestic Terrorist you sound like a total IDIOT. I am waiting for you to admit the truth that you don’t like Obama because he is black. Come on PalmaBoy be a real and tell the truth. By the way did you call your friend Putin the COMMUNIST Dictator and congratulate him? What American President does that. I’ll tell you, one that wish he was a COMMUNIST Dictator. I am sure you are one of the guys that criticized Obama when dealing with Cuba!! Hypocrites!!!!!

Reactions: cdwright40
BS at one time he claimed to not know who the guy was. Trained by Domestic Terrorist you sound like a total IDIOT. I am waiting for you to admit the truth that you don’t like Obama because he is black. Come on PalmaBoy be a real and tell the truth. By the way did you call your friend Putin the COMMUNIST Dictator and congratulate him? What American President does that. I’ll tell you, one that wish he was a COMMUNIST Dictator. I am sure you are one of the guys that criticized Obama when dealing with Cuba!! Hypocrites!!!!!
So you’ve never heard of Bill Ayers?? I sound like an “idiot” yet it’s a fact! Who’s the idiot! You cried and said “name caller” then call me an idiot! Typical double talking liberal. If I didn’t like Obama cause he was black I’d say that! The rest of the post is nonsense low IQ banter! Go flip a burger snowflake. At least pose a challenge. What an idiot!

So you’ve never heard of Bill Ayers?? I sound like an “idiot” yet it’s a fact! Who’s the idiot! You cried and said “name caller” then call me an idiot! Typical double talking liberal. If I didn’t like Obama cause he was black I’d say that! The rest of the post is nonsense low IQ banter! Go flip a burger snowflake. At least pose a challenge. What an idiot!
Please enough of the BS. Can you please respond on Putin!!!

That doesn’t mean she’s stupid. That means she had other priorities in life at the time so she took a couple of extra years to finish her degree. That’s not that uncommon but I’m sure you wouldn’t know that with your Ivy League education...

This picture right here, with everyone's pearly white teeth on display, sure looks like Obama endorsed Farrakhan. POS going to be POS....lol.

DSCN0441obama-shopped-3-804x450.jpg

Please enough of the BS. Can you please respond on Putin!!!
Hahahaha liberal deflection! So you are admitting that Obama was tutored by a domestic terrorist who hated America?? “Can you respond to Putin”? Did he call me?? Obama called him when he won also! All these political bullshitters so that!

That doesn’t mean she’s stupid. That means she had other priorities in life at the time so she took a couple of extra years to finish her degree. That’s not that uncommon but I’m sure you wouldn’t know that with your Ivy League education...
100% correct! CD is a proud DeVry Grad I’m assuming who is jealous a white woman has done better from Alaska than he will ever do! Typical racist envious CD beating down another woman!

No, what she says and does makes here stupid. Actually a dipshit. IMO....and my education isn't relevant being that i was never on the ticket to be vice president. I find her very unimpressive.

Sure...let's go. Did he just get found guilty of meddling in our election? Screw Putin and the horse he came in on....and if you want to congratulate him then go right ahead. Still, the litmist test is NOT what about Obama. I don't care. Wasn't the idea to elect Trump because HE WASN'T Obama? Yet everytime he does something stupid here comes a republican to say what about Obama? Besides...Obama can. He isn't being investigated for colluding with him right?

Thanks for playing! lmao

Last edited:
Sure...let's go. Did he just get found guilty of meddling in our election?
Move them goal posts...move, move, move. McCain was talking about sham elections....like in 2012! Oh yeah, has Putin been indicted yet? You know, that whole probable cause thing that believers in the rule of law hold near and dear to their heart.....lol. Damn, I just caught myself moving along with those goal posts...lol.

Move them goal posts...move, move, move. McCain was talking about sham elections....like in 2012! Oh yeah, has Putin been indicted yet? You know, that whole probable cause thing that believers in the rule of law hold near and dear to their heart.....lol. Damn, I just caught myself moving along with those goal posts...lol.
Huh? Indicted? This is not Russia....we found proof he was meddling in our elections. What about this is it you don't understand? Because i would be happy to explain this to you.

When its all said and done his wife is going to leave him and take half his money just like Don Jr. Has to be easily most HATED President ever. POS Sexual Predator. And no, PalmaGirl, it hasnt been proven yet, but his day is coming. They are all running out of the woods now!!!

Rerun...is that you.

You are so silly.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
This picture right here, with everyone's pearly white teeth on display, sure looks like Obama endorsed Farrakhan. POS going to be POS....lol.

DSCN0441obama-shopped-3-804x450.jpg
That’s a picture. David Dukes was on TV endorsing Donald Chump. What year was it that Farrakhan ran for office? I’ll wait!

That’s a picture. David Dukes was on TV endorsing Donald Chump. What year was it that Farrakhan ran for office? I’ll wait!
So what?....Trump didnt ask him to endorse his presidential run. Let me know when you find a picture with Trump and David Duke smiling together. By the way, do you not think if Farrakhan ran for office he wouldnt get a decent amount of the black vote? Hope you didnt have to wait long..lol.

Last edited:
Was Trump in photo smiling with David Duke? What’s it matter if Farrakhan ever ran for office, he’s a racist just as bad as Duke! Are you a total clown or what? So you are trying to justify racism of any kind!

Huh? Indicted? This is not Russia....we found proof he was meddling in our elections. What about this is it you don't understand? Because i would be happy to explain this to you.
CD looks like we can’t get a response on the Russia’s meddling. I wander why? Lol It’s always Obama’s fault. Pathetic

CD looks like we can’t get a response on the Russia’s meddling. I wander why? Lol It’s always Obama’s fault. Pathetic
The Russia meddling? The same one the Atty General said didn’t happen?? Hahahaha another victim of CD lies! Classic

Guess he wasn't as ready to play as he thought he was....lol
Nah, I am back. Its just sometimes I dont have the patience to going back and forth with what I find to be petulant conduct. You posted an article with McCain ripping Trump for validating a sham election.....just like Obama did in 2012. That wasn't tough to figure out. But in the fashion that makes you famous....you love you some deflection....lol.

Nah, I am back. Its just sometimes I dont have the patience to going back and forth with what I find to be petulant conduct. You posted an article with McCain ripping Trump for validating a sham election.....just like Obama did in 2012. That wasn't tough to figure out. But in the fashion that makes you famous....you love you some deflection....lol.
One thing has nothing to do with the other. That's not deflection. That's you making excuses for a traitor. A POS....and he is going down Bree Olson style soon.

Because Obama is an incredibly nice CORRUPT person who hates America!

Just ask Iran.

Was Trump in photo smiling with David Duke? What’s it matter if Farrakhan ever ran for office, he’s a racist just as bad as Duke! Are you a total clown or what? So you are trying to justify racism of any kind!
Your President did in Charlottesville! Remember it was bad people on both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT