ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Just Tweeted a Video of Him Punching CNN in the Face

Objective critic of Trump? lmao...are you kidding me? There is absolutely nothing I say about Trump that has been anything other than he is a POS. I don't hide this dude and never have....and he proves me right every single day I breath on this planet.

He is woefully unqualified for the position. I don't care what party he belongs to. That's your thing. If you want to love him for no other reason than he isn't a liberal democrat that is your business. You can decide for yourself what you want in a president. I will do the same and I don't want him...and by the way...you couldn't get more liberal than Trump not that long ago. That's what really cracks me up about your rants about so called liberals.

Ummm, you are actually in love with someone that has been a liberal and donated to liberal causes the vast majority of his adult life.

Team blouses speaketh!

I think POS is too kind. JMHO
yea...and I would say that is accurate. Regardless of what party he would belong to. He is a horrible person. A horrible family man. A horrible businessman. A horrible president. A horrible example for our youth. A horrible legislator. A horrible .... fill in the blank.

yea...and I would say that is accurate. Regardless of what party he would belong to. He is a horrible person. A horrible family man. A horrible businessman. A horrible president. A horrible example for our youth. A horrible legislator. A horrible .... fill in the blank.
The show he had also sucked. Let's not forget that.

I thought you were going to sleep?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Like Trump in that pic where he appears to be attempting to perform fellatio. Sad!
739568.gif
rerun's losing it, talking to himself again.....the voices....

Objective critic of Trump? lmao...are you kidding me? There is absolutely nothing I say about Trump that has been anything other than he is a POS. I don't hide this dude and never have....and he proves me right every single day I breath on this planet.

He is woefully unqualified for the position. I don't care what party he belongs to. That's your thing. If you want to love him for no other reason than he isn't a liberal democrat that is your business. You can decide for yourself what you want in a president. I will do the same and I don't want him...and by the way...you couldn't get more liberal than Trump not that long ago. That's what really cracks me up about your rants about so called liberals.

Ummm, you are actually in love with someone that has been a liberal and donated to liberal causes the vast majority of his adult life.
CD you are doing the same thing that you are calling Trump out for....that's all the Dems, and want to say how ****ed up he is....then the TV talking heads have tried to get him on something from day one.....maybe the media and other citizens should lay off and let him handle business .....wtf good is it doing to keep keep fighting.....it's just dumb taking up time and not getting anything done

CD you are doing the same thing that you are calling Trump out for....that's all the Dems, and want to say how ****ed up he is....then the TV talking heads have tried to get him on something from day one.....maybe the media and other citizens should lay off and let him handle business .....wtf good is it doing to keep keep fighting.....it's just dumb taking up time and not getting anything done
See, and you are doing the same thing that everyone on the right does. You are pretending that the office of the President of the United States is on the same level as the rest of us when it isn't. It just is NOT! The president is elected by the people and serves the people. We can say anything we want about the president without crossing the line of threatening his or his families life....or taking shots at his family.

A good president is only liked by half the people. I don't have to say nice things about the president. He serves all of us.

So, this is a thing the right does to fit their argument. If this was Obama doing these things as a sitting president, the right would be the first to call for his job, order an investigation or whatever. This stuff just doesn't belong as part of the duties of the president. He is supposed to be beyond this and have the discipline to not respond to criticism regardless of if it is fair or not.

Listen, being a republican doesn't mean you have to defend everything a member of the party does. If they are wrong they are going to get killed for it by democrats especially and republicans too if they are honest. This is part of being president.

Last edited:
See, and you are doing the same thing that everyone on the right does. You are pretending that the office of the President of the United States is on the same level as the rest of us when it isn't. It just is NOT! The president is elected by the people and serves the people. We can say anything we want about the president without crossing the line of threatening his or his families life....or taking shots at his family.

A good president is only liked by half the people. I don't have to say nice things about the president. He serves all of us.

So, this is a thing the right does to fit their argument. If this was Obama doing these things as a sitting president, the right would be the first to call for his job, order an investigation or whatever. This stuff just doesn't belong as part of the duties of the president. He is supposed to be beyond this and have the discipline to not respond to criticism regardless of if it is fair or not.

Listen, being a republican doesn't mean you have to defend everything a member of the party does. If they are wrong they are going to get killed for it by democrats especially and republicans too if they are honest. This is part of being president.
No I don't think that but if you want better you have to be better too....I am guilty of it sometimes.....but everyone is human....

trump-you-are-fake-news-animated-gif.gif

Love sticking it up these liberals' rears.

cd is such a fraud hypocrite. Guy masquerades as an objective critic of Trump. He and his liberal worms want Trump either inpeached or dead. F all of you.

Please.

What about Kathy Griffin and the bloody head of Trump? HUH!!!??? What about Madonna talking about blowing up the White House? HUH!!!??? What about Johnny Depp and his assassination rhetoric? HUH!!!??? Katy Perry's hate filled speech. Rosie O Donnell attacking Baron Trump. Ivanka being a called a cheap trick.

F**K you liberals. F**k Mika polish last name and her shit worm douchebag Joe Scarborough. You all are a bunching liberal lunatic FRAUD Hypocrites. And we're not going to tolerate it anymore.

Take your stupid ass misguided moral authority and your liberal lunacy and stick it right up your ass. This is a GOD DAMN war, and Republicans aren't going to stand down- we are going to give liberals and liberalism the kick in the balls and punch in the face it deserves.

This President is under hate laden attack, Republicans are getting SHOT, and we Republicans are going to fight back and stick it back to you mother effers.
Preach my brother. Love it. Fuhk these communists pos dems. Fuhk them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT