ADVERTISEMENT

Putin very much like Hitler

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Hitler was humiliated at Germany's defeat in WW1. It allowed him to rise in power. Using it to get to the hearts and minds of the citizens of post war Germany.

Putin has always said the break up of the Soviet Union is his driving force to put back that which was split apart. He FEELS this weakened his country, weakened their influence. Wants very much for the old Soviet Union to be whole again. A reminder that the old Soviet Union included control over Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Lithuania. Not just the Countries we typically remember. As an older guy I remember how hard Poland tried for it's independence back.

In his annual state of the nation address to parliament and the country’s top political leaders, Putin said the Soviet collapse also was a tragedy for Russians.

“First and foremost it is worth acknowledging that the demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century,” Putin said. “As for the Russian people, it became a genuine tragedy. Tens of millions of our fellow citizens and countrymen found themselves beyond the fringes of Russian territory.

That's 2005 ^^^^

That's an article from 2021 ^^^^^^

Could get very dicey if he proceeds against a NATO country.

All eyes on China now to see what they will do with Taiwan.

How will the world, especially the US place economic sanctions on China. They make too many of our valuable goods, including 95% of our antibiotics.

Decades of dumb foreign policy decisions by our leaders and greedy CEO’s have us in a bind.

And to think that very recently our military leaders claimed their number one issue going forward was climate change. How could we be this fooking stupid?

Although it's very true, you may not want to say such a thing in this Lounge, your fellow Right Wingers might kick you out of the Trump is GOD club. After all, Trump and Putin ARE good buddies. Just looking out for you my friend......

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
When Russia invaded Ukraine Putin said something like if any countries helped the Ukrainians he has Tactical weapons. Those are for example small Nukes that you put on Artillery Shells. One shell would destroy a whole military base & Russia has 5,000 of them. I would’ve said to my Comrade we also have Tactical Weapons.

During the Cold War the Soviets had 125 brief cases which had nukes. Their Diplomats couldn’t be searched so they brought some/many into the USA which possibly would’ve be used to destroy strategic locations here in America.
Putin can’t be that crazy where he would use a Tactical Weapon.

How will the world, especially the US place economic sanctions on China. They make too many of our valuable goods, including 95% of our antibiotics.

Decades of dumb foreign policy decisions by our leaders and greedy CEO’s have us in a bind.

And to think that very recently our military leaders claimed their number one issue going forward was climate change. How could we be this fooking stupid?
Our military leaders 1. arent trying to get elected. so 2. they are looking at issues 5-10 years down the road. 2012 Mattis said the #1 issue was the budget and not getting it balance. Sequestration led to a bare bones cut of the military. So its not so idiotic when they say things that go beyond the 24 hour news/political outrage cycle.

China is way smarter than this. they take what Russia wants to do and play 3D chess. They dont need to take military action and, quite frankly, dont want to. Right now they are using international court, economic, and information levers of power to get what they want. They dont touch a thing and their economy is going to be the largest in 10 years. Considering your culture has been around for 1000's of years, 10 is a drop in the bucket.

Reactions: central17

We don’t have the president, vice president or general to go to war with anyone right now and everyone knows it. Everyones knows no will do shit so can you blame a bully for being a bully when it’s in their inherent nature? Romney who dems hated at the time and called every unholly name under the sun along with obama laughed at him and cracked jokes when he said this would happen. These bullys will take what they can get till it’s no longer simplified. Hillary must be crushed, her family had billions in government contracts over there.

Although it's very true, you may not want to say such a thing in this Lounge, your fellow Right Wingers might kick you out of the Trump is GOD club. After all, Trump and Putin ARE good buddies. Just looking out for you my friend......u
Claboo,
Was curious which post you were referring to? As a conservative I had agreed with all of the above posts. I might also say, that you may find that "Trumpers" as you might call them are not blindly loyal to Donald Trump. In fact in many cases I disagree with his rhetoric and frankly find him annoying. Many other conservatives on this board agree with me. I personally do not believe he is the best choice for President in 2024. His support is largely based on how ridiculous and disgusting many of us find Hillary, Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, the squad, the Coumo's, John Kerry, Don Lemon, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT and so many other progressive icons. You seem like a bright guy. I do hope you would be above lumping all that disagree with you into a single "bad" group. That would be ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
We don’t have the president, vice president or general to go to war with anyone right now and everyone knows it. Everyones knows no will do shit so can you blame a bully for being a bully when it’s in their inherent nature? Romney who dems hated at the time and called every unholly name under the sun along with obama laughed at him and cracked jokes when he said this would happen. These bullys will take what they can get till it’s no longer simplified. Hillary must be crushed, her family had billions in government contracts over there.
I am not in favor of going to war either. Romney had it correct and Obama joked that the 1980's wanted their foreign policy back. The same Obama who laid his hand Medvedev's arm and whispered to him "Tell Valdimir he will have more flexiblity after the election."

The Clinton's and Biden's main interest has been to load up on Russian and Ukranian money.

There is plenty of blame to go around on this subject. I don't have a short term solution. The long term solution, however, is to become energy independant and to move our manufacturing away from China.

Last edited:
Claboo,
Was curious which post you were referring to? As a conservative I had agreed with all of the above posts. I might also say, that you may find that "Trumpers" as you might call them are not blindly loyal to Donald Trump. In fact in many cases I disagree with his rhetoric and frankly find him annoying. Many other conservatives on this board agree with me. I personally do not believe he is the best choice for President in 2024. His support is largely based on how ridiculous and disgusting many of us find Hillary, Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, the squad, the Coumo's, John Kerry, Don Lemon, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT and so many other progressive icons. You seem like a bright guy. I do hope you would be above lumping all that disagree with you into a single "bad" group. That would be ignorant.
I never cared for Trump that much but can't stand the hypocrisy with how he was treated. Still waiting for Pudding Brain Joey to be held to the same standards that 45 was held to.

Claboo,
I was referring to the original post......mainly the title. I know this Lounge is littered with Trump Die Hards, so just letting the OP know he could find himself on the "outs" with this clan.
And as far as "Trumpers" not being blindly loyal to this guy.........what I consider a Trumper and what I consider a Republican are two VERY different things.
I've got numerous friends and relatives who are Republicans but not Trumpers, and they are all great people who call him out on his shyt, and often. And they don't think he should ever occupy the White House again. They'd rather have several other very qualified Republicans run for the office.

The "Trumpers" on the other hand are those folks, many in this lounge, who follow and VERY BLINDLY support this guys actions regardless how despicable and against our democracy those acts are.......and NEVER call out his behavior even when it so blatantly wrong and un-American.
Jan. 6, just an example.......I don't care if you are Dem, Rep, Independent or whatever else......what happened at our nations Capital was a violent act against the democracy of this Nation, and EVERY American should be calling it what it was. But Trumpers...not so much, several even said it was a peaceful demonstration....lol Unbelievable

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Although it's very true, you may not want to say such a thing in this Lounge, your fellow Right Wingers might kick you out of the Trump is GOD club. After all, Trump and Putin ARE good buddies. Just looking out for you my friend......
Claboo, it’s not a broad brush. Many of us don’t really care all that much for Trump. Too many dumb ass comments. However, his policies, at least on my account attracted me to him.

He arrived in DC as an outsider and both parties were afraid he would screw up the great side deals they had going. I was all for the tree shaking and pulling back the curtain.

In the end, he got buried.

The overwhelming number of people in DC just use us and are very clever in their tactics

I was referring to the original post......mainly the title. I know this Lounge is littered with Trump Die Hards, so just letting the OP know he could find himself on the "outs" with this clan.
And as far as "Trumpers" not being blindly loyal to this guy.........what I consider a Trumper and what I consider a Republican are two VERY different things.
I've got numerous friends and relatives who are Republicans but not Trumpers, and they are all great people who call him out on his shyt, and often. And they don't think he should ever occupy the White House again. They'd rather have several other very qualified Republicans run for the office.

The "Trumpers" on the other hand are those folks, many in this lounge, who follow and VERY BLINDLY support this guys actions regardless how despicable and against our democracy those acts are.......and NEVER call out his behavior even when it so blatantly wrong and un-American.
Jan. 6, just an example.......I don't care if you are Dem, Rep, Independent or whatever else......what happened at our nations Capital was a violent act against the democracy of this Nation, and EVERY American should be calling it what it was. But Trumpers...not so much, several even said it was a peaceful demonstration....lol Unbelievable
Thank you for the clarification. There are probably far fewer "Trumpers" than you might think. I am not a Trumper but some might think I am when I say that $2.00 gallon gas under Trump was better than Biden's $3.50 a gallon and rising. I actually find Biden supporters to be rather Ostrich like, putting their head in the sand and ignoring the obvious train wreck. I have said it before and will say it again, If this country can't come up with better 2024 options than Trump v. Hillary, Biden or Kamala, we should all just start taking Mandarin lessons. .

Thank you for the clarification. There are probably far fewer "Trumpers" than you might think. I am not a Trumper but some might think I am when I say that $2.00 gallon gas under Trump was better than Biden's $3.50 a gallon and rising. I actually find Biden supporters to be rather Ostrich like, putting their head in the sand and ignoring the obvious train wreck. I have said it before and will say it again, If this country can't come up with better 2024 options than Trump v. Hillary, Biden or Kamala, we should all just start taking Mandarin lessons. .
I hear you, I consider myself very Independent, not a Dem nor Rep, and have voted for both in my day. Not very pleased with Biden thus far, but would have voted for ANYONE besides Trump this past election. We'll see what the future holds....honestly I'm not a fan of any of the potential candidates for 2024, would have loved to have seen Colin Powell in office back in the day.

I hear you, I consider myself very Independent, not a Dem nor Rep, and have voted for both in my day. Not very pleased with Biden thus far, but would have voted for ANYONE besides Trump this past election. We'll see what the future holds....honestly I'm not a fan of any of the potential candidates for 2024, would have loved to have seen Colin Powell in office back in the day.
He was way too smart to do that to his family.

I Preferred Condy Rice

Claboo,
Same thing I've said on here numerous times. Policies and calling out bad deals and putting America first I'm all in.
His mouth, not so much but as I've also said, I'm not having lunch with him.

Same thing I've said on here numerous times. Policies and calling out bad deals and putting America first I'm all in.
Let the leftest wackos continue to have Trump derangement syndrome
They are ignoring conservative candidates who have a far better chance of winning the general in 2024

I found Trump very refreshing, and very very funny . Much of what he said was done for comedic purposes.
He did galvanize large chunks of our population and he defeated Hillary. Would any other Republican have won ?
He has liabilities though now .

The media is a constant drum beat against him
The independent vote , including the soccer mom demographic is against him

Personally I think a guy like Youngkin, who supports most , if not all , of Trump positions and is not a RINO , has a far better chance of winning the general election.
Of course if a guy like him or DeSantis is in play the attacks will begin in earnest by the liberals and their media cohorts.
I do think that the false attacks on Trump from the time of his election severely hampered his effectiveness.

They are ignoring conservative candidates who have a far better chance of winning the general in 2024

I found Trump very refreshing, and very very funny . Much of what he said was done for comedic purposes.
He did galvanize large chunks of our population and he defeated Hillary. Would any other Republican have won ?

Personally I think a guy like Youngkin, who supports most , if not all , of Trump positions and is not a RINO , has a far better chance of winning the general election.
Of course if a guy like him or DeSantis is in play the attacks will begin in earnest by the liberals and their media cohorts.
I do think that the false attacks on Trump from the time of his election severely hampered his effectiveness.
Trump has richly earned EVERY critical thing ever said about him and some.

This does feel like germany just invading a little here a little there with everyone saying don’t worry about it, it’s not our problem.

Claboo, it’s not a broad brush. Many of us don’t really care all that much for Trump. Too many dumb ass comments. However, his policies, at least on my account attracted me to him.

He arrived in DC as an outsider and both parties were afraid he would screw up the great side deals they had going. I was all for the tree shaking and pulling back the curtain.

In the end, he got buried.

The overwhelming number of people in DC just use us and are very clever in their tactics
Other than Trump's tax cut to the rich, name one policy of Trump's that stands today?

You have no problem with Trump's corruption? Stop downplaying his criminal acts like bribing an ally. Or tax evasion.

Youngkin too inexperienced just yet but a rising star. Don't discount Noem. Desantis I'm just not sure he will try in 24.

You have no problem with Trump's corruption? Stop downplaying his criminal acts like bribing an ally. Or tax evasion.
Dude I hope you are never on a jury because you convict absent evidence. Where is your evidence of tax evasion? Bribing an ally? Did he have the Ukranian prosecutor fired? Pretty sure the guy who did that initials were Joe Biden. Well he wanted to protect his crackhead son so we understand that. GTFO

3:01 AM you snorting tonight? I know you must be high.

Other than Trump's tax cut to the rich, name one policy of Trump's that stands today?
BTW, tax cuts for the just the rich is a lie. My kids are not rich and they received a cut

Trumps main attraction for me was his goal of the US achieving energy independence. This is a huge issue of national security. Maybe you like being dependent on Russia and Middle Eastern countries for oil.

He also made a push to onshore manufacturing. Again, maybe you like purchasing your antibiotics from China.

He also scolded NATO members for not contributing their agreed upon percentage of GDP to NATO. America gets stuck holding the bag. He scolded members of the EU for buying energy from Russia. That’s a problem in sanctioning Russia right now. They have leverage on nations like Germany.

ISIS was largely shut down under his Presidency.

Last edited:
BTW, tax cuts for the just the rich is a lie. My kids are not rich and they received a cut

Trumps main attraction for me was his goal of the US achieving energy independence. This is a huge issue of national security. Maybe you like being dependent on Russia and Middle Eastern countries for oil.

He also made a push to onshore manufacturing. Again, maybe you like purchasing your antibiotics from China.

He also scolded NATO members for not contributing their agreed upon percentage of GDP to NATO. America gets stuck holding the bag. He scolded members of the EU for buying energy from Russia. That’s a problem in sanctioning Russia right now. They have leverage on nations like Germany.

I am sure you may be forgetting other very important items such as;
1) NAFTA torn up and re-negotiated to the benefit of American workers
2) An all out attempt to first secure the border and 2nd to fix our immigration laws. ( BASHED BY DEMOCRATS!)
3) Tariffs on many Chinese products ( BASHED by the DEMOCRATS!)
4) Forcing NATO nations to pay up and spend their agreed upon amounts on military defense.
5) Called out the UN for countries in arrears on their payments into the UN.
6) Got Mexico to cooperate on illegal immigrants including troops at their Southern border and Remain in Mexico policy
7) Tried to pass Transparency in health care charges and to get Medicaire the ability to negotiate prescription drug prices. ( BOTH FAILED)

I could go on.

I remember when Jimmy Carter made energy independence his number one policy agenda item and was torpedoed for it then two of the next four presidents were rich Texas oil guys.

I remember when Jimmy Carter made energy independence his number one policy agenda item and was torpedoed for it then two of the next four presidents were rich Texas oil guys.
Wake why do you talk in circles? Are you saying energy independence is a bad thing? Are you saying people in that industry shouldn't make money? What industry are you in?

Jimmy Carter was a buffoon I served my first year in the Navy under him he sucked ballz. Weak as can be no respect in the military.

You are 1 of those libs looking for conspiracies. Oh Jimmy Carter pushed energy and guys in Texas became President and made money. Move on with the bullshyt.

Reactions: lysmaryj

I asked you a simple question but you give me your wish list of what Trump should have done. Come on man. Again, other than his tax cut to the rich, give me a Trump policy that stands today.

Dude I hope you are never on a jury because you convict absent evidence. Where is your evidence of tax evasion? Bribing an ally? Did he have the Ukranian prosecutor fired? Pretty sure the guy who did that initials were Joe Biden. Well he wanted to protect his crackhead son so we understand that. GTFO
There you go again bringing up Biden and his son nonsense. Show me a credible investigation about Biden and his son. On the other hand there are/were numerous investigations about Trump. The man got impeached for bribery!

Other than your other favorite Republican, Dick Nixon, has a president ever been investigated/impeached like Trump? Are there investigations about Obama or W? Trump is corrupt to the core and you support his treasonous azz.

I asked you a simple question but you give me your wish list of what Trump should have done. Come on man. Again, other than his tax cut to the rich, give me a Trump policy that stands today.
The durability of his policies have nothing to do with the fact that I liked his policies. The Biden administration changed direction similarly to what happened to many of Obama’s policies under Trump.

The durability of his policies have nothing to do with the fact that I liked his policies. The Biden administration changed direction similarly to what happened to many of Obama’s policies under Trump.
Bro, all presidents want to leave a legacy. Policies that last generations. For you to admit Trump's 4 years accomplished nothing is not shocking.

Bro, all presidents want to leave a legacy. Policies that last generations. For you to admit Trump's 4 years accomplished nothing is not shocking.
Nice attempt to spin my original reply to Claboo and my dispute that Trump supporters think of him as God.

I don’t think of him as God. I don’t really even like the guy very much. But, I did like the policies that he was implementing and trying to implement.

In the end, his enemies, including those Republicrats in his own party took him down.

Youngkin too inexperienced just yet but a rising star. Don't discount Noem. Desantis I'm just not sure he will try in 24.
I usually agree wholeheartedly with you
But to say Youngkin is too inexperienced is totally incorrect
It assumes that morons like Brandon , Cuntala , Mitch etc , who have done nothing but suck on the teet of government for years and politicked
for election have the necessary experience to government
Most , like Brandon and Cuntala have no real management experience
Now a guy like Youngkin, has risen to top levels in complicated businesses , multi billion $ enterprises. He actually has more experience overseas running the foreign activities of his hedge fund than Cuntala.
By 2024 he will have 4 years of government experience, more than Trump did , more than Eisenhower or Truman , about what JFK had. He’s a fundamentalist Christian, supporting the Holy Land ( Israel) with a solid family background,
Sure the democrats will harp on his alleged inexperience , because he’s not from the swamp and dedicated to the preservation of the swamp . He didn’t go to Harvard or Yale undergraduate (although he holds an MBA from Harvard ) And was a jock ( a benchwarmer for Rice , a top private school in Texas )
So I don’t buy this inexperience stuff
It could be my own bias . I worked in large corporations, I realize the talent that’s necessary to rise to a top CEO position at these companies. It’s never about luck , politics , or mistake. It almost always about smarts , personal talent, vision and hard work

Reactions: HJCane
Nice attempt to spin my original reply to Claboo and my dispute that Trump supporters think of him as God.

I don’t think of him as God. I don’t really even like the guy very much. But, I did like the policies that he was implementing and trying to implement.

In the end, his enemies, including those Republicrats in his own party took him down.
There you go again, trying to spin the facts. Trump took himself down with non-stop lying, bribery, misogyny, tax evasion and a known sexual predator. Not a good look for you to tote Trump's water by distorting the facts.

NAFTA, Tariffs on China, Remain in Mexico which the court upheld, Corporate tax rates and personal rates still in effect, The bipartisan USEIT Act which dealt with Carbon Emmisions, Great American Outdoors Act bipartisan bill on preserving and protecting our National Parks, significant improvements to the VA under
I usually agree wholeheartedly with you
But to say Youngkin is too inexperienced is totally incorrect
It assumes that morons like Brandon , Cuntala , Mitch etc , who have done nothing but suck on the teet of government for years and politicked
for election have the necessary experience to government
Most , like Brandon and Cuntala have no real management experience
Now a guy like Youngkin, has risen to top levels in complicated businesses , multi billion $ enterprises. He actually has more experience overseas running the foreign activities of his hedge fund than Cuntala.
By 2024 he will have 4 years of government experience, more than Trump did , more than Eisenhower or Truman , about what JFK had. He’s a fundamentalist Christian, supporting the Holy Land ( Israel) with a solid family background,
Sure the democrats will harp on his alleged inexperience , because he’s not from the swamp and dedicated to the preservation of the swamp . He didn’t go to Harvard or Yale undergraduate (although he holds an MBA from Harvard ) And was a jock ( a benchwarmer for Rice , a top private school in Texas )
So I don’t buy this inexperience stuff
It could be my own bias . I worked in large corporations, I realize the talent that’s necessary to rise to a top CEO position at these companies. It’s never about luck , politics , or mistake. It almost always about smarts , personal talent, vision and hard work
ok quit yellin at me

There you go again, trying to spin the facts. Trump took himself down with non-stop lying, bribery, misogyny, tax evasion and a known sexual predator. Not a good look for you to tote Trump's water by distorting the facts.
You used to bring a good game. Now you just repeat the same Trump obsessed rhetoric.

You’ve lost your Mojo Cems. Time for you to grab a blanket a find a rocking chair on the porch of the old folks home.

Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT