ADVERTISEMENT

Putin very much like Hitler

I was referring to the original post......mainly the title. I know this Lounge is littered with Trump Die Hards, so just letting the OP know he could find himself on the "outs" with this clan.
And as far as "Trumpers" not being blindly loyal to this guy.........what I consider a Trumper and what I consider a Republican are two VERY different things.
I've got numerous friends and relatives who are Republicans but not Trumpers, and they are all great people who call him out on his shyt, and often. And they don't think he should ever occupy the White House again. They'd rather have several other very qualified Republicans run for the office.

The "Trumpers" on the other hand are those folks, many in this lounge, who follow and VERY BLINDLY support this guys actions regardless how despicable and against our democracy those acts are.......and NEVER call out his behavior even when it so blatantly wrong and un-American.
Jan. 6, just an example.......I don't care if you are Dem, Rep, Independent or whatever else......what happened at our nations Capital was a violent act against the democracy of this Nation, and EVERY American should be calling it what it was. But Trumpers...not so much, several even said it was a peaceful demonstration....lol Unbelievable
Well Claboo I started the thread. I am the OP. There are no "die hard Trumpers" that I have seen on this forum who blindly follow and agree with all that Trump said and did. Sorry not buying that BS>
Conversely, I do see ALL THE TIME liberals on this forum, MANY WHO HAVE ALL BUT DISAPPEARED, who blindly follow the lead of the Democrat lunatics.
Whether it is;
1) Russia Russia BS which you seem to still be stuck on especially when you write that Trump and Putin are friends without 1 shred of evidence
2) Racism racism racism
3) The Open Border anti-wall stupidity
4) The whole Covid nonsense with masks and mandates and vaccines and lockdowns
5) That Trump didn't do anything good
6) Kavanaugh what they put that man thru
7) Antifa and BLM BS as they burned down city after city and peoples businesses for 8 FREAKING MONTHS!
8) Trump trying to end NATO more BS

Just BLINDLY FOLLOW JUSTIFY DEFEND and now we know that Trump AS IMPERFECT AS HE IS was right on many things! Not 1 impeachment or investigation has found 1 MF thing! Even the NY investigation the top 2 prosecutors just RESIGNED!

Now we have an old, frail, senile President who's son was a partner in Ukraine Burisma, who bragged about getting their Prosecutor fired who was investigating Burisma, who got tons of money from Ukraine, Russia and China and YOU FREAKING PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT TRUMP!!

And that friend is a LOAD OF UTTER CRAP!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT