ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Flip House Seat in Special Election.

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
A certain poster on here said building the wall was racist.

I don’t want to call him out, but he did have a Rao-l in his name.

Im not going to give away his identity.

Without a border, you have no country.
Exactly
But the leftest’s ploy is to appeal to the inherent compassion and goodness of the American people
Yes people in Haiti , Central American, etc are yearning to come to America , to improve their situation.
But there has to be an orderly and legal migration.
Lawyers, and I’m one , have figured out how to avoid the law . Simply overwhelm our borders with economic refugees who have no basis to claim asylum. Demand due process and a hearing and get to stay in the USA until apprehended as few actually follow through with the scheduled hearings
My suggestion? Hire all these new lawyer graduates who are looking for jobs , train them for 3 weeks and place them at the border as asylum hearing officers for summary adjudications of asylum eligibility.
Monitor the results to insure that partisan individuals don’t act as the hearing officers and ignore the strict statutory requirements.
Being poor is not a qualification!

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Exactly
But the leftest’s ploy is to appeal to the inherent compassion and goodness of the American people
Yes people in Haiti , Central American, etc are yearning to come to America , to improve their situation.
But there has to be an orderly and legal migration.
Lawyers, and I’m one , have figured out how to avoid the law . Simply overwhelm our borders with economic refugees who have no basis to claim asylum. Demand due process and a hearing and get to stay in the USA until apprehended as few actually follow through with the scheduled hearings
My suggestion? Hire all these new lawyer graduates who are looking for jobs , train them for 3 weeks and place them at the border as asylum hearing officers for summary adjudications of asylum eligibility.
Monitor the results to insure that partisan individuals don’t act as the hearing officers and ignore the strict statutory requirements.
Being poor is not a qualification!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

but, but, but Latino's love demi's, are all in for illegal immigration and worship AOC because she refers to them as LatinX. Putin must have interfered with the election. Maybe the Proud Boys intimidated voters? Maybe it was a messaging problem? No, Main Stream Media not giving Brandon enough credit.

Ahh screw it, Let's just go back to the catch all libbie phrase - Trump's Fault!

Reactions: grbcane
That seat is apparently getting gerrymandered, The new district is +15 Dem, which means her stay in Congress will be about 5 months.

• Haha
Reactions: cems52 and grbcane
Fukking amazing!! Right wingers reject immigration at our southern border because according to them those are Democratic voters. What say you now?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Fukking amazing!! Right wingers reject immigration at our southern border because according to them those are Democratic voters. What say you now?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
There will be problems for repubs. There will be agreat divide, Trumpsters vs traditional republicans. In addition there are some belonging to the Liberty Party, the Freedom Party, etc., What will realy makes things a quagmire is ultra right groups like the Proud Boys, led by Enrique Tarrio who are loyal to Trump and Tarrio's group is firmly entrenched to throw curves at Ron DeSantis. In less than 2 years Americans will be chomping at the bit because nothing will get done in Congress and the Senate. Quite possibly a Blue wave in 2024.

Reactions: cems52
There will be problems for repubs. There will be agreat divide, Trumpsters vs traditional republicans. In addition there are some belonging to the Liberty Party, the Freedom Party, etc., What will realy makes things a quagmire is ultra right groups like the Proud Boys, led by Enrique Tarrio who are loyal to Trump and Tarrio's group is firmly entrenched to throw curves at Ron DeSantis. In less than 2 years Americans will be chomping at the bit because nothing will get done in Congress and the Senate. Quite possibly a Blue wave in 2024.
Red Tsunami in 2024, Republican President and filibuster proof Senate.

I’m a republican and I would never ever vote for trump again. He divided this country. He lives in a fantasy world, and tells lies he actually believed to get whatever he wants. I hope there is a moderate republican that reps the party come the next presidency. one of the only things he did right was tighten our border protection which was needed.

Reactions: zackbear
Red Tsunami in 2024, Republican President and filibuster proof Senate.
I’m expecting big things in 2022, but I’m not ready to predict 2024.

I remember when republicans took the house under Clinton, and he was smart enough to adopt republican policies and save his presidency.

Two and a half years is a lifetime in politics.

LMAO

I’m a republican and I would never ever vote for trump again. He divided this country. He lives in a fantasy world, and tells lies he actually believed to get whatever he wants. I hope there is a moderate republican that reps the party come the next presidency. one of the only things he did right was tighten our border protection which was needed.
Don’t fall for the liberal talking points about Trumpsters vs so called traditional Republicans
I have no problem separating with other Republicans on personality questions , but this who whole moderate Republican thing is made up. Trump is a moderate Republican , always has been . What is far right about putting all Americans first , rejecting work policies , protecting borders , limiting government etc
His policies were very mainstream in my view . It’s the progressives who conflate his personality with policies. It is them who associate Trump with the radical ideas of of the wacko groups like the proud boys. It is they who promote the notion he is a racist or an anti- Semite , while his cabinet and family is rife with Jewish people .
I understand why some Republicans would prefer another candidate, so would I , mostly because he may not be electable in 2024 , whereas a candidate like DeSantis or ( my favorite) Youngkin would be .
But people shouldn’t fall for this fable that any one who supports the Trump policies is some sort of insurrectionist or racist
His ideas and policies are very mainstream Republican.

LOL, Trump didn't divide, his opponents did with every lie and dirty trick in the book and he told more truth than most and mocked those that need to be mocked for the lies and corruption and that's why they hate him. BTW you are a RINO

I see so the tax cuts and healthy economy don't count, Standing up China doesn't count, actual peace agreements in ME don't count, killing that butcher of Iran didn't count, going 18 months with no one even shot at in Afghanistan doesn't count, Forcing NATO to live up their end of the deal at 2% of GDP doesn't count, ( think they wish had now? ) Getting a vaccine out in less that year doesnt count.

Gee was there a little bit of gerrymandering? Republicans was in charge for 4 years. What did they do in 4 years Nothing and you want them back. So it is all about PARTY and not about results. You would have a lot more if it wasn't for the DEM-REPUBLICANS> Open your eyes. You have shit for brains.

Your delusional , ur party is sinking as it should …
Perfect storm brewing in Nov. That little lady will prevail in the next election she is exactly what Latino want…

Calm down Enrique. We're talking about one district in Texas that is being gerrymandered into a new one that is Dem +15 in the fall.

Calm down Enrique. We're talking about one district in Texas that is being gerrymandered into a new one that is Dem +15 in the fall.
The same district Biden won by 13% she won by 7%, do the math Raoul your not making sense, again this district is 85% percent Hispanic.

The border that the Democrats screwed up and endangered their lives and livelihoods had a direct bearing on the election.

The same district Biden won by 13% she won by 7%, do the math Raoul your not making sense, again this district is 85% percent Hispanic.

The border that the Democrats screwed up and endangered their lives and livelihoods had a direct bearing on the election.

Its literally all in the article I posted above. Let me help you out.

Houston Chronicle:

"The state will use its new redistricting map in the general election, reshaping the 34th to more heavily favor Democrats. Under those lines, President Joe Biden won in 2020 by 15.5 percentage points. In its current form, the majority-Hispanic 34th district elected Biden in 2020 by just 4 percentage points".

And her opponent in November will be U.S. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, the McAllen Democrat who currently represents the neighboring 15th district. He's a well-funded and longtime incumbent, and political observers believe the 34th district will lean blue this fall.

November will be a referendum of the sanity of the American People. If there are enough people too ideologically narrow or just plain stupid to accept the current state of our country ,it will further descend into chaos. But its likely that the Republicans will take the house and possibly the senate . When Roe vs Wade decision comes out there will be lib riots but I don't think they will be as bad as the blm riots were.
As for RINOs who bought lib lies on Trump -GTFOH -you're ignorant fools. Trump may be abrasive as a person but his policies are what one votes for and believing the dishonest demonization of the man by the media makes you as bad as a leftist drone. I prefer Desantis to Trump but would vote for Trump if he is nominated.
The Democrats win by subterfuge ,racial and economic division and character assassination not on constructive policies. They believe in the ignorance of the masses like Lenin and Alinski who were both devilish creatures. So when real leftists take office you get economic distress, social unrest, international policy blunders and increased crime.
The younger generation is now seeing this for the first time. Older individuals saw it with Jimmy Carter and Obama. Lets hope this generation sees the benefit of voting Republican as their policies improve the country's status.

Its literally all in the article I posted above. Let me help you out.

Houston Chronicle:

"The state will use its new redistricting map in the general election, reshaping the 34th to more heavily favor Democrats. Under those lines, President Joe Biden won in 2020 by 15.5 percentage points. In its current form, the majority-Hispanic 34th district elected Biden in 2020 by just 4 percentage points".

And her opponent in November will be U.S. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, the McAllen Democrat who currently represents the neighboring 15th district. He's a well-funded and longtime incumbent, and political observers believe the 34th district will lean blue this fall.
This doesn’t back up your argument.

Reactions: El Cubano
You're arguing night is day. It literally is the entire argument laid it before you on a platter, and you continue to deny it.
Go back to sleep.. Your party of idiots is over especially among Latinos only 26% approve of Bidens insanity ..

You're arguing night is day. It literally is the entire argument laid it before you on a platter, and you continue to deny it.
Please I hope the democrat leadership is as clueless as you, democrats don’t change a thing before the elections your strategy is working just fine.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Your delusional , ur party is sinking as it should …
Perfect storm brewing in Nov. That little lady will prevail in the next election she is exactly what Latino want…
Your party isnt exactly flying sky high. Florida's Ron DeSantis has to fend off Trump supporters, mainly Enrique Tarrio and his Proud Boys, who have set up shop in Miami/Dade and are heavy supporters of DJT. The only high you guys will have is from chugging the Repub Kool aid

Don’t fall for the liberal talking points about Trumpsters vs so called traditional Republicans
I have no problem separating with other Republicans on personality questions , but this who whole moderate Republican thing is made up. Trump is a moderate Republican , always has been . What is far right about putting all Americans first , rejecting work policies , protecting borders , limiting government etc
His policies were very mainstream in my view . It’s the progressives who conflate his personality with policies. It is them who associate Trump with the radical ideas of of the wacko groups like the proud boys. It is they who promote the notion he is a racist or an anti- Semite , while his cabinet and family is rife with Jewish people .
I understand why some Republicans would prefer another candidate, so would I , mostly because he may not be electable in 2024 , whereas a candidate like DeSantis or ( my favorite) Youngkin would be .
But people shouldn’t fall for this fable that any one who supports the Trump policies is some sort of insurrectionist or racist
His ideas and policies are very mainstream Republican.
You do know Enrique Tarrio and The proud Boys are Loyal to DJT????!!!!! Gov Ron Desantis is going to have a wonderful time contending with them. So Many repubs from the Senate and Congress are jumping on Trump train because he will give them clear sailing to do what they want & not have to worry about folks looking over their shoulders. Lets face it. Repubs want small govt for the sole reason I just gave. They believe Americans should be able to come and go as they please. Talk about Hypocrisy! They dont want women to have choices with their reproductive rights. If enough of them get in office they wont have to worry about watchdogs. They wont have to fear downsizing staffs at the polls. They can continue their gerrymandering, voter fraud, voter suppression. They will follow the lead of someone who doesnt mind threatening our democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT