ADVERTISEMENT

Repug Party to be swept away in 2018

INkDDs.gif

There's a good article about how the numbers are stacking up ominously against the GOP in 2018.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2017/10/25/inning-two-will-2018-be-a-wave-election/

Currently, Dems are far outpacing their fundraising numbers and the actual number of candidates they put up when they reclaimed Congress in 2006, as well as what the Republicans put up when they swept back in, in 2010. This is very ominous for the GOP.

gs_20171024_table-1-1.png

Reactions: cems52
There's a good article about how the numbers are stacking up ominously against the GOP in 2018.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2017/10/25/inning-two-will-2018-be-a-wave-election/

Currently, Dems are far outpacing their fundraising numbers and the actual number of candidates they put up when they reclaimed Congress in 2006, as well as what the Republicans put up when they swept back in, in 2010. This is very ominous for the GOP.

How did all that money work out for Hillary? Ominous? Nah! We won BIGLY!

Right will gain a few seats, hugely!

Dems will implode.

Until their message is even remotely close to the center they have no chance.

In 2020

They will bring out the old ass cracken Biden Andy he will get curb stomped.

Independents will continue to vote Right until Dems stop worrying about homo’s and rainbows!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Right will gain a few seats, hugely!

Dems will implode.

Until their message is even remotely close to the center they have no chance.

In 2020

They will bring out the old ass cracken Biden Andy he will get curb stomped.

Independents will continue to vote Right until Dems stop worrying about homo’s and rainbows!
Solid analysis! Dems haven’t woken up to fact they lost any middle class vote they had. They planned on making up with by bringing in immigrants, and handing them everything. The Right will steamroll thru until the Dems wake the F up!

Solid analysis! Dems haven’t woken up to fact they lost any middle class vote they had. They planned on making up with by bringing in immigrants, and handing them everything. The Right will steamroll thru until the Dems wake the F up!
That's not analysis. Analysis is what I posted. That's just another Lumpen post by the ignorant.

That's not analysis. Analysis is what I posted. That's just another Lumpen post by the ignorant.
“Lulz” is analysis? Maybe for a liberal. Never said what you quoted was anything but my opinion. When you get done in (you’re and your,lmfao)safe space cryin over yuge tax cut victory for all craft a response. Till then stay behind your veil of fake tears. How’s the job search coming?

Here you go Ozana. Get an adult to explain this to you.

Here you go Ozana. Get an adult to explain this to you.
No need, “lulz” what are you a 12 year old girl?? And again, how’d all that cash work out for Hillary? Polls work out? And why does all your material come from someone else? Never have I seen an original thought or response from you? Just run your trap with dumb shit all day. Tough guy behind a keyboard. Again, how’s that job search treating you?

No need, “lulz” what are you a 12 year old girl?? And again, how’d all that cash work out for Hillary? Polls work out? And why does all your material come from someone else? Never have I seen an original thought or response from you? Just run your trap with dumb shit all day. Tough guy behind a keyboard. Again, how’s that job search treating you?
Tough guy behind a keyboard. Material coming from someone else. Run your trap with dumb shit all day.
Its not good to talk to yourself, Palma. Then again, you don't do much of anything else.

Tough guy behind a keyboard. Material coming from someone else. Run your trap with dumb shit all day.
Its not good to talk to yourself, Palma. Then again, you don't do much of anything else.
You sir are Fake News, all while wearing a skirt made of leaves and coaching a struggling men’s adult league soccer team!!

You sir are Fake News, all while wearing a skirt made of leaves and coaching a struggling men’s adult league soccer team!!
You're hoping I'm wearing a skirt of leaves, LOL BTW I sensed some excitement in your tone of voice when you mentioned 12 y/o girls. Watch it. exercise caution. Might bring on irregular heart beat for you.

You're hoping I'm wearing a skirt of leaves, LOL BTW I sensed some excitement in your tone of voice when you mentioned 12 y/o girls. Watch it. exercise caution. Might bring on irregular heart beat for you.
When did I mention 12 yo girls?? You’ve resorted to lying now?? Pretty sad. And again, you sir are Fake News! Aloha

Here it is, Palma. You said, implied you never mentioned 12 y/o girls.

Hawaii are you seeing a professional for being a fruit or you just stay with Mom and she helps you dig the holes and bury the problem?
Since you continually deflect its you that digs the holes yourself & you believe the problem will go away.
Your & the GOP caucus are going from being republicans to republiCONS.

Since you continually deflect its you that digs the holes yourself & you believe the problem will go away.
Your & the GOP caucus are going from being republicans to republiCONS.
Deflect? Deflect what? You only make stupid statements and expect an answer?? Post more Henry Ford is a great man propoganda! Aloha

@canesrule21'ships When y’all take over what are you going to do?

The republican led congress passed a bill to “repeal Obama care” it landed on Obama’s desk, guess what happened to it........Veto!

So, I’d like to hear about the new policies and laws Dems are going to make for the American people that will get signed by the President? Again, other than white peole are racist, what is the plan for the people?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
@canesrule21'ships When y’all take over what are you going to do?

The republican led congress passed a bill to “repeal Obama care” it landed on Obama’s desk, guess what happened to it........Veto!

So, I’d like to hear about the new policies and laws Dems are going to make for the American people that will get signed by the President? Again, other than white peole are racist, what is the plan for the people?
They’ll give more of our hard earned cash away to Iran, Hezbollah and whatever other deadbeat agrees to vote for them!!

Reactions: G-Town Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT