ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors in Atlanta

Here’s the real story, that prosecutor is in a runoff, he’s being investigated for sexual harassment (used to be important before Joe Biden ran for president), he is also being investigated for embezzling. I’ve never seen a more corrupt prosecutor in my life.

Here’s the real story, that prosecutor is in a runoff, he’s being investigated for sexual harassment (used to be important before Joe Biden ran for president), he is also being investigated for embezzling. I’ve never seen a more corrupt prosecutor in my life.
F’em! GBI is also highly pissed as they were actually responsible for the OIS investigation and would turn over their results to the DA. The DA held the press conference without GBI finishing their investigation. This could end up being a total sh-t show if GBI’s findings don’t support the charges or exonerate the officer.

F’em! GBI is also highly pissed as they were actually responsible for the OIS investigation and would turn over their results to the DA. The DA held the press conference without GBI finishing their investigation. This could end up being a total sh-t show if GBI’s findings don’t support the charges or exonerate the officer.

That prosecutor filed charges before they even completed their investigation, no this isn’t political.

The best he was just sleeping, yes he was slightly impaired. Slightly Impaired, how many people with a DUI would have loved for prosecutor say that. I’d love to know what he blew. The video of him standing on one leg he looked like he was doing good.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
No longer a rumor. All 6 districts walked out including dispatchers. The mayor has asked the officers to come back to work and show their commitment to their community (el oh el)

Am I wrong for feeling like this is a good thing? Cops have been shit on for years, and yeah there are a few that are dicks who shouldn't be cops. But there truly isn't a more thankless job anywhere. The statement that nobody likes a cop until they need one seems appropriate. Atlanta may be getting ready to find that out the hard way.

Am I wrong for feeling like this is a good thing? Cops have been shit on for years, and yeah there are a few that are dicks who shouldn't be cops. But there truly isn't a more thankless job anywhere. The statement that nobody likes a cop until they need one seems appropriate. Atlanta may be getting ready to find that out the hard way.
It’s a very good thing. And an even better thing is that APD has asked surrounding agencies for assistance through mutual aid and ALL have said no.

6 zones in the metro Atlanta Area and dispatchers have all walked out. Admin is calling assistance from neighboring agencies.
Oops. They will all get what they have asked for and deserve. Wait until the domestic terrorists groups like Antifa, BLM, and Klan move into their cities and wreak havoc. They will be begging for law and order and try to move out.

Sooo is this how “Good” cops deal with the bad apples they claim they all themselves hate? Lol. Let them go. Make sure you leave your pensions behind as well. Good riddance!

Promote from within with good officers, New recruits can be trained in 6 Mo, Hire vets, and officers can be hired away from other parts of the country. This is a country of 330 million we can find police officers....

Reactions: cems52
Sooo is this how “Good” cops deal with the bad apples they claim they all themselves hate? Lol. Let them go. Make sure you leave your pensions behind as well. Good riddance!

Promote from within with good officers, New recruits can be trained in 6 Mo, Hire vets, and officers can be hired away from other parts of the country. This is a country of 330 million we can find police officers....
Well when “good cops” keep getting told they’re all racist and sociopaths what do you expect. I think it’s great, people want to defund police depts and have less policing, well here is their chance to see what’s it’s like. Its going to be wonderful when a “mental health professional” gets called to a person having a psychotic episode and they get killed. Every liberal and black “activist” will be screaming “where were the cops”. I think it’s hilarious that all these people think that because there is less policing, criminal are just going to stop committing crimes. St Louis, Detroit, New Orleans and Baton Rouge all have violent crime rates in the top 20 in the WORLD. Yes the world what makes you think that people are going to just stop committing crime?

Sounds like the vocal people in Atlanta, and other cities as well, could get their wish. No worries though, right? I'm sure everything will be fine and we'll find out the police have been an unnecessary expense all this time.

Well when “good cops” keep getting told they’re all racist and sociopaths what do you expect. I think it’s great, people want to defund police depts and have less policing, well here is their chance to see what’s it’s like. Its going to be wonderful when a “mental health professional” gets called to a person having a psychotic episode and they get killed. Every liberal and black “activist” will be screaming “where were the cops”. I think it’s hilarious that all these people think that because there is less policing, criminal are just going to stop committing crimes. St Louis, Detroit, New Orleans and Baton Rouge all have violent crime rates in the top 20 in the WORLD. Yes the world what makes you think that people are going to just stop committing crime?

Get off your horse there guy. Lol. I don’t know what I my post said anything about defunding the police. lol. Didn’t even elude to it. I said hire different cops. And train them a new way of policing. Crime has dropped substantially since 1990. All time lows and keeps getting lower. Society is less violent. Other countries are doing it.

it sucks to be in a group of people, where very few do anything wrong, yet the majority of the public think ill of you and vilify your group and Try to tear you down publicly..... that’s not fun huh....

One officer kicked him multiple times and the officer stood on his shoulder... AFTER THEY SHOT HIM!

And “good cops” walk of the job bc they were fired and now charged? Where in the country is that good policing?

it’s like a doctor killing a patient bc of malpractice, losing his license, and doctors throughout refusing to treat any patients or do any other surgeries until that doctor is brought back on staff. Yeah it’s as stupid as it sounds.

The Supreme Court Of the United States says you’re wrong... TN v. Garner

I got news for you, the prosecutor is going to get sued and maybe even prosecuted for malicious prosecution. GBI wasn’t even done with their investigation when the prosecutor announced the charges. Did you not see the GBI press release? They were pissed. Here some more news, what happens if the GBI exonerates the officer, who’s already been charged? This is nothing more than political warfare against cops. You have an activist prosecutor, Who already under investigation by GBI himself for theft abs he’s targeting a cop in what according to even Georgia State Law is a good shoot. Point blank period. Now it’s become a racial thing. It was never racial ever. It’s only became racial because of the prosecutor and mayor.

The Supreme Court Of the United States says you’re wrong... TN v. Garner

I got news for you, the prosecutor is going to get sued and maybe even prosecuted for malicious prosecution. GBI wasn’t even done with their investigation when the prosecutor announced the charges. Did you not see the GBI press release? They were pissed. Here some more news, what happens if the GBI exonerates the officer, who’s already been charged? This is nothing more than political warfare against cops. You have an activist prosecutor, Who already under investigation by GBI himself for theft abs he’s targeting a cop in what according to even Georgia State Law is a good shoot. Point blank period. Now it’s become a racial thing. It was never racial ever. It’s only became racial because of the prosecutor and mayor.

Tn vs garner said that if you know a suspect is unarmed you don’t have the right to shoot him unless he’s posing a threat to you or someone else. He was unarmed and was not a threat. If it wasnt malicious how do you explain the kicking and standing on top of him (literally) after shooting him and not rendering aid?

Tn vs garner said that if you know a suspect is unarmed you don’t have the right to shoot him unless he’s posing a threat to you or someone else. He was unarmed and was not a threat. If it wasnt malicious how do you explain the kicking and standing on top of him (literally) after shooting him and not rendering aid?
Wrong it’s better known as fleeing felon law. It deals with someone who has committed a violent felony and weighs deadly force under the 4th Amd. Read up on Garner and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

That being said the state of Georgia classifies a Taser as a Firearm and as a Deadly Weapon (that’s not my definition but the state of Georgia. That same prosecutors office just charged a group of APD Officers with Aggravated Assault for pointing Tasers a person and in that case classified it as a deadly weapon. So suddenly how is no longer a deadly weapon even when the state law itself says it’s a deadly weapon / firearm. You can’t just make sh-t up on the fly because you want to. Everything about this case favors the officer that was charged (maliciously).

Reactions: zackbear
Wrong it’s better known as fleeing felon law. It deals with someone who has committed a violent felony and weighs deadly force under the 4th Amd. Read up on Garner and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

That being said the state of Georgia classifies a Taser as a Firearm and as a Deadly Weapon (that’s not my definition but the state of Georgia. That same prosecutors office just charged a group of APD Officers with Aggravated Assault for pointing Tasers a person and in that case classified it as a deadly weapon. So suddenly how is no longer a deadly weapon even when the state law itself says it’s a deadly weapon / firearm. You can’t just make sh-t up on the fly because you want to. Everything about this case favors the officer that was charged (maliciously).

I don’t believe a taser was ever considered a deadly weapon. I think you got your facts incorrect.

Also the officer who is cooperating, told them that they already knew that the taser had already been used twice which means there were no more cartridges. The taser was no longer a threat.

Exactly. That’s what’s is not being widely reported but should. The DA is directly contradicting himself between the two cases. In one case because it’s to the cops detriment it’s a deadly weapon and I then in the second case it’s not being considered a deadly weapon again to the cops detriment. That APD cop is going to be cleared and I hope he sues the crap out of that racist, hypocrite, pos DA.

The fcktard officers got charge, and all of their fcktard buddies who don’t know how to obey law need to go back to the sticks with that BS.

Reactions: cems52
I don’t believe a taser was ever considered a deadly weapon. I think you got your facts incorrect.

Also the officer who is cooperating, told them that they already knew that the taser had already been used twice which means there were no more cartridges. The taser was no longer a threat.

So answer then answer this, if a Taser is not considered a deadly weapon how are the APD cops being charged with Agg Assualt w/a deadly weapon? It actually says “with a deadly weapon” on the charging document? So how exactly did he get his facts wrong?

Exactly. That’s what’s is not being widely reported but should. The DA is directly contradicting himself between the two cases. In one case because it’s to the cops detriment it’s a deadly weapon and I then in the second case it’s not being considered a deadly weapon again to the cops detriment. That APD cop is going to be cleared and I hope he sues the crap out of that racist, hypocrite, pos DA.
Who give a rat, Trump DA does it everyday change the rules for trump.

So answer then answer this, if a Taser is not considered a deadly weapon how are the APD cops being charged with Agg Assualt w/a deadly weapon? It actually says “with a deadly weapon” on the charging document? So how exactly did he get his facts wrong?

The officer fired 3 shots of his gun at brooks 2 of them hit brooks. The third hit a car in the drive thru line that had 3 people in it. Coulda Injured or killed any one of them.

by what I just saw, in 2016 the state of Georgia Passed a law allowed students to bring non lethal methods of defense to campus, tasers were specifically being discussed. They wanted firearms actually on campus couldn’t get that passed and settled on tasers.

The first deployment was a drive stun to the leg without a cartridge attached. The second deployment (first fire with cartridge) was by the suspect as he pulled away. The second deployment of the cartridge was as he turned and fired it before being shot. It’s all in the video. Each cartridge has two sets of probes. A drive stun does not require deployment of probes.

The first deployment was a drive stun to the leg without a cartridge attached. The second deployment (first fire with cartridge) was by the suspect as he pulled away. The second deployment of the cartridge was as he turned and fired it before being shot. It’s all in the video. Each cartridge has two sets of probes. A drive stun does not require deployment of probes.

I dont know when they were discharged. But the conclusion it was empty was based on testimony by the 2nd officer.

They are taking their pensions and retiring early.. you whiny Libs got what you wished for. Solidarity for the blue. Blue Lives Matter!

I dont know when they were discharged. But the conclusion it was empty was based on testimony by the 2nd officer.
How could he possibly know? He was getting his ass kicked. He just heard the taser going off and probably assumed. It’s the same sound whether you drive stun or deploy probes from cartridge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT