ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets----Curious to know who wont be renewing if after the season Richt says no new OC.....

tcane58

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2015
and/or other major staff changes. I'll start. Have had season tickets for 21 years but I will not renew if no OC will be brought in. This is not a knee jerk reaction. Its one thing not to renew if you think UM will have a mediocre season next year because of say youth, injuries, etc. In that situation the thought not to renew would never enter my mind. Also, there is no guarantee a new OC will be a home run, but at least it shows me we would be making attempts to try and right the ship. The problem for me is that if this is about Richt only wanting to be HC if he can call plays because its fun for him then his priorities no longer align with mine. My priority is to have fun watching this team and if no major staff changes are made I cant see our fortunes turning around. We also need a qb coach and OL coach....but right now I will settle for just a new OC because a good OC can make the line look better. I am not looking to return to the 80s and 90s......but I am also not going to spend money and my Saturdays watching a mediocre product that can easily be much better by spending a little money and having our HC be open to the idea of making big changes.

Wondering who else is thinking the same?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News