ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo is anyone going to talk about....

Duce No One has a problem with voters getting their ballots via the absente ballot system. That system verifies each and every applicant. That is/was NOT what the Democrat Marxist party wants or wanted. They, the Dem/Marxists, wanted MASS distribution to all registered voters on rolls that have NOT been verified. That is Willful Fraud because they, we, and everyone knows The Voter Registries are trash. A VOTE in this Country is The Most Important Responsibility and PRIVILEGE to being an American Citizen. American Blood , of ALL Colors/races/religion , was and Will BE spilt Protecting and Providing That Privilege. To think of All those Lives Sacrificed Defending each and every one of US, our Families, Our Children, Parents, and that we would GIVE AWAY the Privilege of Our Vote, the privilege to Change our Government to be a More Perfect Union, to the Very People We have fought and died against , only to have THEM Vote in OUR System to Topple Our Government and Lose what all those Sacrifices Died to Protect. There is No Discussion or Rationalization over This, it is That Simple.
Great summary

Reactions: mahb
Dude enough with this BS.
The USPS, Federal gov’t, state gov’t, city municipalities AREN’T and have never been designed for mail in voting by ENTIRE country.
I voted for Trump in person in Colorado, a blue state spent less than 5 mins in line.
I wonder why you and others are pushing for it, hmmmmmm.
53 MORE MONTHS

lol. The postal service hand asked 432 Million pieces of mail EVERYDAY!!!! 3 billion a week. And you don’t think they can handle an extra 100 million ballots in 2 months??? Do they need more help, sure. They asked for another 3.5 billion to handle the election. That’s it! They handle tax day every April 15th where more people send in their taxes via mail than any other way. The numbers just don’t support these claims that they can’t handle it.

yes people will vote in person. And efforts are being made to sure up the election. See Lebron, the nba, and some mlb teams helping with in person voting.

Duce No One has a problem with voters getting their ballots via the absente ballot system. That system verifies each and every applicant. That is/was NOT what the Democrat Marxist party wants or wanted. They, the Dem/Marxists, wanted MASS distribution to all registered voters on rolls that have NOT been verified. That is Willful Fraud because they, we, and everyone knows The Voter Registries are trash. A VOTE in this Country is The Most Important Responsibility and PRIVILEGE to being an American Citizen. American Blood , of ALL Colors/races/religion , was and Will BE spilt Protecting and Providing That Privilege. To think of All those Lives Sacrificed Defending each and every one of US, our Families, Our Children, Parents, and that we would GIVE AWAY the Privilege of Our Vote, the privilege to Change our Government to be a More Perfect Union, to the Very People We have fought and died against , only to have THEM Vote in OUR System to Topple Our Government and Lose what all those Sacrifices Died to Protect. There is No Discussion or Rationalization over This, it is That Simple.

if it’s so sacred why is the president trying to undermine the postal service to disenfranchise voters? That’s un american. Full stop. Democrats are not for sending ballots to everyone. They are for increase access for mail in/absentee voting. Which follows a process. They just want that process to be expanded so folks that cannot get to the ballot or shouldn’t go to a polling place have a right to safely cast their vote. Everything else you’re hearing are lies. I repeat again only 1 state has said they will send everyone ballots. That is Nevada. That’s it. And they decided to do so on their own. That’s the state right to do so if they wish. 5 states already have wide spread mail in voting.

Reactions: zackbear
have you seen the lines at some of these polling places? People wait for hours to vote bc, not enough poll workers, machines go down, polling places get closed. Did you see what just happened in Georgia and Wisconsin??? And in Texas in 2018. And every other major urban area where Republicans try to prevent people from voting.

that’s why more money needs to be allocated to make as many voting places open as possible. Why your seeing the Miami heat, Atlanta hawks, LA dodgers and others opening up their arenas and stadiums as polling places that can be distant. Voting by mail is not the only way. But it’s a way. And it needs to be financially supported along with other methods to be made safe and educate the public on how to properly do it. Not by sabotaging the post office.

more money for polling places is a state issue. If they don’t waste it on bureaucracy and graft, they would have it. That’s why there are local elections. Has nothing to do with the post office. Mail gets lost everyday, why would I want to trust my vote to that. There is no chain of custody. There is no certification of who it is voting. That is called disenfranchisement

lol. The postal service hand asked 432 Million pieces of mail EVERYDAY!!!! 3 billion a week. And you don’t think they can handle an extra 100 million ballots in 2 months??? Do they need more help, sure. They asked for another 3.5 billion to handle the election. That’s it! They handle tax day every April 15th where more people send in their taxes via mail than any other way. The numbers just don’t support these claims that they can’t handle it.

yes people will vote in person. And efforts are being made to sure up the election. See Lebron, the nba, and some mlb teams helping with in person voting.

The post office has never been able to handle anything at anytime.

Duce Why are you being so THICK, you understand your better than that. Are the Current Voter Rolls Verified and Up To Date in Every State Every County ? It was their Responsibility, have they done it ? NO. End of Story. WHY would You want to Risk a Ballot for someone that isn't Active, There, ALIVE, or Ever Existed ? Aren't you Worried someone may cast and in effect Steal someone of Their Vote ? This is Grade School.

Reactions: grbcane
The post office has never been able to handle anything at anytime.
That's not true. The USPS is ranked as one of the better services in the world and you need to factor in that USPS accounts for 40% of the world's mail volume. The biggest obstacle to better efficiency is the US Congress which has failed to approve reform efforts.

That's not true. The USPS is ranked as one of the better services in the world and you need to factor in that USPS accounts for 40% of the world's mail volume. The biggest obstacle to better efficiency is the US Congress which has failed to approve reform efforts.

Yea, whatever Mike.

Believe what you choose. I sit back and realize NOW is NOT the time to try an experiment, on a National Election. Notwithstanding the obvious.
Thanks again for the daily laughs you actually bring me!!!!

By the way. If you’re going to rebut anything, don’t use these shady sites like we talked about. Show me real data. There’s gotta be some data from a reputable source that claims something is so. You said in another thread “all these facts are verifiable”. Well show me where you get the confirmation from an entity who’s job is to monitor elections. We’ve been doing elections for a long time using the mail, since the 1850s. If mail fraud was an issue how come 5 states use it as their primary way to vote for close to 20 years now? Should we no longer allow military personnel to vote from over seas either?
Who decides which sites are "shady"?.. you? Lol.

Early Voting
Absentee Voting
Election Day

There are ample means for people to cast there ballots in a legal, well protected way rather than incorporating vote by mail. Almost every state allows absentee voting which IS done by mail. Vote by mail is very different and is a recipe for fraud, which is why most do not want to incorporate it.

As an earlier poster mentioned most states haven't scrubbed its voter registrations in years or decades- the average is 20 years. LA County was sued as a result because it has an additional 1.5M registered voters than actually exist. That is 1.5M ballots that would be in circulation that are subject to fraud. Data suggests 1 in 8 registered voters in the US have moved or are dead. Lots of room for fraud.

Early Voting
Absentee Voting
Election Day

There are ample means for people to cast there ballots in a legal, well protected way rather than incorporating vote by mail. Almost every state allows absentee voting which IS done by mail. Vote by mail is very different and is a recipe for fraud, which is why most do not want to incorporate it.

As an earlier poster mentioned most states haven't scrubbed its voter registrations in years or decades- the average is 20 years. LA County was sued as a result because it has an additional 1.5M registered voters than actually exist. That is 1.5M ballots that would be in circulation that are subject to fraud. Data suggests 1 in 8 registered voters in the US have moved or are dead. Lots of room for fraud.
Ballets are handled exactly the same regardless of whether or not it's an absentee ballet or vote by mail ballot. All mail ballots, regardless of how they are requested, are treated the same once they're cast and they require verification before being counted.

That's bull

U don't need college to determine that

I didn’t say that’s the only place to learn it. I said if you went to college they taught you that. We learned it in high school when online sources began to become more popular. Books and journals that were published were a little bit harder to have manipulated information.

Ballets are handled exactly the same regardless of whether or not it's an absentee ballet or vote by mail ballot. All mail ballots, regardless of how they are requested, are treated the same once they're cast and they require verification before being counted.

Yes & No, the ballots are in fact handled the same once received- a vote has been cast and it is counted. However in many states vote by mail and absentee are MUCH different.
In every state a absentee ballot MUST be requested, either online or by mail by the citizen. In numerous states vote by mail is sent to every registered voter. Most states have not scrubbed or updated their voter registration records in 20 years. So in the past 20 years if you have lived in 4 or 5 locations and had registered to vote in each - each of those locations would be sent a ballot in your name, if that state or states hadn't updated their voter registrations. It is estimated that 1 in 8 registrations in the US is inaccurate.

This is just one precinct, imagine if this is widespread.

Paterson, NJ, to hold new election in City Council race marred by voter fraud charges

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paterson-new-jersey-voter-fraud-new-election-city-council-race

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

again, this is rare, and they got caught. What’s the problem?

that’s the reason why we should get the post office and local election officials the funds to properly secure the ballots 3 months ahead of time when something can be done about it. We knew this would be an issue 3 months ago he didn’t do anything about it then.

Idk about you but when i forsee something going on at work that may be problematic coming I do something about it to make it better. I don’t sit there and bitch about it and wait for it to happen so I can then bitch about it after. That’s like if the captain of the titanic saw the iceberg coming the day before the hitting it. And instead of doing something about it, asking for help, preparing folks, he does nothing, hits the iceberg, then bitches about it while the ship is sinking.

Funny you guys think something should be done about this even though it’s rare, but we shouldn’t do anything about the virus which is killing people because according to some of you guys claim it’s

Mail system is super susceptible to fraud. The only people crying about this are the Dems and 90% don’t even know why they’re crying about it. This is just another ploy to steal an election or have something to claim as a victim when reality is there’s more than enough reason to hold in person voting to verify identity when voting.

\
Not true Mikey, Florida doesnt have absentee balloting, they have a proven “VOTE BY MAIL” system. Which is far different than Nevada and NJ sending ballots to ALL addresses.
Secondly, and more importantly LOOK above/below the bar code, it designates Who is Republican and who is Democrat, so much for private ballots.

Mail system is super susceptible to fraud. The only people crying about this are the Dems and 90% don’t even know why they’re crying about it. This is just another ploy to steal an election or have something to claim as a victim when reality is there’s more than enough reason to hold in person voting to verify identity when voting.

only reason I’m annoyed and I’m “crying” about it (lol) is because

1) we aren’t even suppose to be here, if trump had done his job like 90% of the rest of the world this wouldn’t even be an issue.

2) he creates a strawman for election fraud which is very rare. He even had an election fraud commission to look into this at the beginning of his admin and they disbanded it bc they found nothing. So this isn’t even a real problem.

3) then instead of thinking of solutions with congress to fix the potential problem, making the ballot more secure, he puts one of his cronies in charge of the post office and attempts to dismantle it to make it harder to actually vote (aka voter suppression)

4) then he goes on tv saying he’s going to send federal agents, national guard, attorney generals to polling stations to make sure there’s no fraud. (Aka voter suppression) which is illegal

5) and aside from mitt Romney I can’t find one other republican in Congress who’s willing to stand up for the rule of law.

then we got you guys on this board co-signing every idiotic thing he does, constantly throwing back whataboutisms ignoring the fact that hes shredding the constitution. Or making excuses for it.

Idk.... I’m not a rich white man so I don’t know how it is to live life not giving 2 ****s about the law

Democrats - everyone stay home and save lives.

Also Democrats - you peons at the post office better deliver my mail on time and all those extra letters and packages (estimated increase in volume of ~10% during covid) with the same staffing, I now need ASAP since I won't leave my house.

only reason I’m annoyed and I’m “crying” about it (lol) is because

1) we aren’t even suppose to be here, if trump had done his job like 90% of the rest of the world this wouldn’t even be an issue.

2) he creates a strawman for election fraud which is very rare. He even had an election fraud commission to look into this at the beginning of his admin and they disbanded it bc they found nothing. So this isn’t even a real problem.

3) then instead of thinking of solutions with congress to fix the potential problem, making the ballot more secure, he puts one of his cronies in charge of the post office and attempts to dismantle it to make it harder to actually vote (aka voter suppression)

4) then he goes on tv saying he’s going to send federal agents, national guard, attorney generals to polling stations to make sure there’s no fraud. (Aka voter suppression) which is illegal

5) and aside from mitt Romney I can’t find one other republican in Congress who’s willing to stand up for the rule of law.

then we got you guys on this board co-signing every idiotic thing he does, constantly throwing back whataboutisms ignoring the fact that hes shredding the constitution. Or making excuses for it.

Idk.... I’m not a rich white man so I don’t know how it is to live life not giving 2 ****s about the law
.04% is not a reason to not vote in person. If COVID is why you think we need mail in voting then try something else. There’s plenty of documented mail fraud in this country. I should know I work fraud and organized crime cases for a living. There’s a reason you go to the polls and vote or file by absentee which mail in voting is not an Absentee ballot.

again, this is rare, and they got caught. What’s the problem?

that’s the reason why we should get the post office and local election officials the funds to properly secure the ballots 3 months ahead of time when something can be done about it. We knew this would be an issue 3 months ago he didn’t do anything about it then.

Idk about you but when i forsee something going on at work that may be problematic coming I do something about it to make it better. I don’t sit there and bitch about it and wait for it to happen so I can then bitch about it after. That’s like if the captain of the titanic saw the iceberg coming the day before the hitting it. And instead of doing something about it, asking for help, preparing folks, he does nothing, hits the iceberg, then bitches about it while the ship is sinking.

Funny you guys think something should be done about this even though it’s rare, but we shouldn’t do anything about the virus which is killing people because according to some of you guys claim it’s

It’s not rare, most countries don’t vote by mail because of fraud.

.04% is not a reason to not vote in person. If COVID is why you think we need mail in voting then try something else. There’s plenty of documented mail fraud in this country. I should know I work fraud and organized crime cases for a living. There’s a reason you go to the polls and vote or file by absentee which mail in voting is not an Absentee ballot.

ok. Lol. Here’s what I’m supporting which is what most people red/blue advocate for. Sending out absentee voter applications so people have the option to vote by mail if they feel more comfortable. Also ok all for expanding at the pool voting. Increasing hours and days for early voting. Having what lebron, the nba, and so far the LA doggers are setting up. Using arenas and ball parks to have large voting stations so people can do it safely. That’s what I’m for. I think that’s what everyone else is for as well. You can say it’s .04 (I don’t know the #). You can say it’s that for the general public including children but we know the older you are in age the higher that #. We need to give a safe option for elderly folks, people in danger, people who have family members in danger, and people who are flat out scarred.

why can’t we do that? What’s so wrong with that? We see the iceberg coming 2+
months away. No reason why we can’t prepare for it. Btw you know who are most likely to commit fraud? White collar criminals. Not regular hard working folk....

It’s not rare, most countries don’t vote by mail because of fraud.

we aren’t most countries. We’ve been voting by mail since 1850. Most countries also have universal healthcare are you for that too bc they do it? 5 states already mostly vote by mail for 20 years now. No word on widespread fraud from Utah, Wyoming, or Colorado.....

ok. Lol. Here’s what I’m supporting which is what most people red/blue advocate for. Sending out absentee voter applications so people have the option to vote by mail if they feel more comfortable. Also ok all for expanding at the pool voting. Increasing hours and days for early voting. Having what lebron, the nba, and so far the LA doggers are setting up. Using arenas and ball parks to have large voting stations so people can do it safely. That’s what I’m for. I think that’s what everyone else is for as well. You can say it’s .04 (I don’t know the #). You can say it’s that for the general public including children but we know the older you are in age the higher that #. We need to give a safe option for elderly folks, people in danger, people who have family members in danger, and people who are flat out scarred.

why can’t we do that? What’s so wrong with that? We see the iceberg coming 2+
months away. No reason why we can’t prepare for it. Btw you know who are most likely to commit fraud? White collar criminals. Not regular hard working folk....
.04% is the mortality rate and no different than the flu. Do you ever ask yourself why we don’t do all of these things for the flu or pneumonia? Because it’s an election year that’s why. You should be asking more questions of your own party.

.04% is the mortality rate and no different than the flu. Do you ever ask yourself why we don’t do all of these things for the flu or pneumonia? Because it’s an election year that’s why. You should be asking more questions of your own party.

I know what you were referring to. 170k don’t die from the flu in 1 year let alone 4 months. And if you think this is just election shenanigans why do you think Americans are not allowed to travel anywhere around the globe except Mexico and 2 other countries. You think they are doing that bc Americans are in an election year or bc they know we have so many cases that we are toxic? Don’t you think they want our business?

The military and ballots for people unable to vote on Election Day have safeguards including signature and id... military is checked. Indiscriminate mailing of ballots led to 80k votes being disqualified in New York primary. So those peoples votes aren’t important? They weren’t disenfranchised. We can protest and it’s safe. We can go to the supermarket and it’s safe. Thus, no reason why we can’t safely vote
Going to vote in many districts does not equate to going to the supermarket. Just because you walk out of the the front door of your house, that doesn't mean every trip poses the exact same risk. That's painfully naive.

More mail voter fraud in a Democrat run city, shocking! It’s been the Democrats plan all along to steal the election through the mail.

It's been the Buffoon's plan all along to blame his loss on mail voter fraud. The illegal immigrant vote conspiracy didn't work so well! Always lining up his excuses. Total POS! I can't wait until he refuses to accept election loss and they have to drag his fat ass out of the WH!

Last edited:
It's been the Buffoon's plan all along to blame his loss on mail voter fraud. The illegal immigrant vote conspiracy didn't work so well! Always lining up his excuses. Total POS! I can't wait until he refuses to accept election loss and they have to drag his fat ass out of the WH!
Ignoring facts again? They threw out an entire New Jersey election do to mail in voter fraud last month in Patterson.

Ignoring facts again? They threw out an entire New Jersey election do to mail in voter fraud last month in Patterson.

Ignoring reality again? That case was a rarity and easily uncovered. After thorough analysis, two voting experts wrote, "One hundred forty-three cases of fraud using mailed ballots over the course of 20 yrs. came out to seven to eight cases per year over the 20 yr. span. That translates to 0.oooo6 percent of total votes cast. I used to have alot of respect for you, Cash, till all this Trump adoration. Now you're just another delusional cultist!

Hey donkey, I mean Mikey
52 MORE MONTHS

Ignoring reality again? That case was a rarity and easily uncovered. After thorough analysis, two voting experts wrote, "One hundred forty-three cases of fraud using mailed ballots over the course of 20 yrs. came out to seven to eight cases per year over the 20 yr. span. That translates to 0.oooo6 percent of total votes cast. I used to have alot of respect for you, Cash, till all this Trump adoration. Now you're just another delusional cultist!
LMAO @ how delusional you are. Please SPECIFICALLY tell us What you like about RASING Taxes, and more regulations, & how that will boost the economy????????????
Pffffft

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT