ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo is anyone going to talk about....

Ignoring reality again? That case was a rarity and easily uncovered. After thorough analysis, two voting experts wrote, "One hundred forty-three cases of fraud using mailed ballots over the course of 20 yrs. came out to seven to eight cases per year over the 20 yr. span. That translates to 0.oooo6 percent of total votes cast. I used to have alot of respect for you, Cash, till all this Trump adoration. Now you're just another delusional cultist!
Dude I was citing a recent case lol. There’s been a ton of sh-t that’s never been addressed over the years.

Reactions: grbcane
LMAO @ how delusional you are. Please SPECIFICALLY tell us What you like about RASING Taxes, and more regulations, & how that will boost the economy????????????
Pffffft
I just specifically gave you the findings of two renowned voting experts and you call me delusional. Some regulations are made of necessity. When the Buffoon abolished or weakened the Clean Air and Water Acts he gave polluters free reign to rape the environment. He's now opening up the national parks for drilling even though we're the leading oil producer jn the world. Why is this necessary? He also abolished financial regulations. How long before the next market fiasco? We don't need to boost the economy by polluting our national treasures or allowing an unregulated market to run amok!

Dude I was citing a recent case lol. There’s been a ton of sh-t that’s never been addressed over the years.
It's never been addressed because it's never been considered a major problem until the Buffoon starts reaching for excuses to invalidate his upcoming election loss and I guarantee a loss. There is no way the American people are going to vote for four more years of his buffoonery and chaotic governance. He is going to lose and lose Big!

It's never been addressed because it's never been considered a major problem until the Buffoon starts reaching for excuses to invalidate his upcoming election loss and I guarantee a loss. There is no way the American people are going to vote for four more years of his buffoonery and chaotic governance. He is going to lose and lose Big!
Maybe I look at it different because of my profession. What is the motivation for voter fraud? It’s to win an election. Once the door opens, the flood begins and overwhelming the system would not taint the vote but have a rippling effect from political sides. Have you even thought about that? 20% of the mail in votes in Patterson is decent sample size.

Reactions: grbcane
I just specifically gave you the findings of two renowned voting experts and you call me delusional. Some regulations are made of necessity. When the Buffoon abolished or weakened the Clean Air and Water Acts he gave polluters free reign to rape the environment. He's now opening up the national parks for drilling even though we're the leading oil producer jn the world. Why is this necessary? He also abolished financial regulations. How long before the next market fiasco? We don't need to boost the economy by polluting our national treasures or allowing an unregulated market to run amok!
LMAO Trump made us the leading oil producer in the world. Those National PArks you refer to are part of hundreds of thousands /millions of acres, in areas Unaccessible to you
Market fiasco??? Pfffft
But you want open borders, immediate and free legal council and health insurance for illegal immigrants, Higher taxes, more regulations, disbanding police, universal health care, free college, just to name a few???????????
You embarrass yourself!
PS: You only wish you had his money, wealth, wife and power! You’re just bitter and jealous of that “buffoon”
Pfffft

Mail system is super susceptible to fraud. The only people crying about this are the Dems and 90% don’t even know why they’re crying about it. This is just another ploy to steal an election or have something to claim as a victim when reality is there’s more than enough reason to hold in person voting to verify identity when voting.
And wow like a f’ing crystal ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT