ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Night Riots?

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Does anybody think tonight may get out of hand in Atlanta? I hope cooler heads prevail.

They should have riots in SW Florida for Julian Keen.
In the Floyd instance it was very egregious and whereas I don’t support rioting, I could understand the protesting. This deal in ATL is 100% Grade-A bullsh-t! That officer is going to file a big ass lawsuit against the agency for firing him and win. The mayor needs to resign! For someone who’s in charge and a visual figurehead of the that agency she’s embarrassed herself and showed she has no actual knowledge of use of force policy.

In the Floyd instance it was very egregious and whereas I don’t support rioting, I could understand the protesting. This deal in ATL is 100% Grade-A bullsh-t! That officer is going to file a big ass lawsuit against the agency for firing him and win. The mayor needs to resign! For someone who’s in charge and a visual figurehead of the that agency she’s embarrassed herself and showed she has no actual knowledge of use of force policy.
The contention by the left wing mob is that a taser is not a lethal weapon, especially from a guy running away.

Reactions: krvanness
The contention by the left wing mob is that a taser is not a lethal weapon, especially from a guy running away.
The taser itself is less lethal, meaning it’s less likely to cause death. It is however immobilizing allowing the perp time to retrieve the officers firearm. Was the officer in fear for his life? You bet your ass he was.

Reactions: orly 1022
The taser itself is less lethal, meaning it’s less likely to cause death. It is however immobilizing allowing the perp time to retrieve the officers firearm. Was the officer in fear for his life? You bet your ass he was.
The dude was a pretty big guy, too. Maybe not George Floyd big...but big still the same.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
There were more deaths in the US by tasers than unarmed black men killed by police.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT