ADVERTISEMENT

Targeting transgendered children

It just ain't fair!!!!

The boys on Bubba's Beer Barn softball team want to play for the ACC Woman's Softball Championship. They said they're kinda feelin like women. The ACC is transgenderphobic.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane
You started the thread saying transgender people couldn't play sports which is totally untrue, now you're talking about Piney Point- keep trying.
Im emphasizing the importance of prioritizing. Instead of going after transgendered folks concentrate on the health and well being of all Floridians. Both the Pandemic and potential disaster at Pinney Point are important; much more that passing bills against the transgendered.

Are you implying God does not want transgendered people to feel they are part of a community, county or municipality? God is a representative of fairness, equity, honesty, integrity. God would want people of all walks of life to be inclusive.
As for bathrooms, I dont have time to be worried and wondering about the next person who comes into a bathroom is straight or gay. I do my business and Im out of there. Life is too important to be worried about something like that. We all gotta piss ans S_
That’s great u approve of a penis walking into a bathroom ur daughter is in..

Ur a sick fucck..!!!

i got more important things to do in life than worry about the next guy coming into the mens room is transgendered. BTW its worried and its you not "your." stop slurping the kool aid
That’s the point, your clearly don’t have a daughter. Your a sick person.

Reactions: central17
That’s the point, your clearly don’t have a daughter. Your a sick person.
Its amazing how GOP law makers contradict themselves. When it comes to anti abortion rights. They insist every person has a right to life but puts limits on healthcare, food , housing, education, etc., call aborting a fetus murder but when a child turns out to be transgendered they want to pull the plug on them, discriminate against the parents who want to send their kids to school who are prevented from participating in athletic events because they are transgendered????? Its not the childrens fault that they are born that way. Female athletes will be subjected to have their genitals examined to see if they are transgendered???? That is whats sickening and humiliating. Huge, huge disconnect from repubs

Its amazing how GOP law makers contradict themselves. When it comes to anti abortion rights. They insist every person has a right to life but puts limits on healthcare, food , housing, education, etc., call aborting a fetus murder but when a child turns out to be transgendered they want to pull the plug on them, discriminate against the parents who want to send their kids to school who are prevented from participating in athletic events because they are transgendered????? Its not the childrens fault that they are born that way. Female athletes will be subjected to have their genitals examined to see if they are transgendered???? That is whats sickening and humiliating. Huge, huge disconnect from repubs
Way to deflect from the issue and the debate you lost. Try to stay on point.

Way to deflect from the issue and the debate you lost. Try to stay on point.
No deflection at all. Pointing out the hypocrisy from the right. You didnt expect me to include the thing on abortion rights. You guys want to include every pregnancy to go full term but yet put limits on those that are transgendered.
Repub law makers are inventing a problem to whip up a culture war that they are convinced will rebound to their benefit

No deflection at all. Pointing out the hypocrisy from the right. You didnt expect me to include the thing on abortion rights. You guys want to include every pregnancy to go full term but yet put limits on those that are transgendered.
Repub law makers are inventing a problem to whip up a culture war that they are convinced will rebound to their benefit
Sad deflection comparing apples and oranges. Your problem is you generalize and assume too much. I believe abortion is a state issue and personal choice and the feds should stay out. But hey, apples and oranges! Stay on point now!

People don't want their daughters being forced to compete against and share locker rooms with males.

My daughter is a big time liberal. She played field hockey in high school.She said a male would not have been welcome in the locker room.
It shows you how out of touch this guy is. Zero regard for gender, they don’t exist. According to his own philosophy, who cares if there’s a swinging dick in our daughters locker rooms? There are bigger issues that matter.

You can’t make this up.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
It shows you how out of touch this guy is. Zero regard for gender, they don’t exist. According to his own philosophy, who cares if there’s a swinging dick in our daughters locker rooms? There are bigger issues that matter.

You can’t make this up.
You are being evasive. For me, if Im using the wash room I dont have time to worry if a LGBT person is in the same locale. That's me . I didnt say Im speaking for all people. You shouldnt be speaking for women . How many of them are going to try to figure out who is female and who isnt? There are much more important things in life, like getting on with your life. After one does their business in washroom its time to move on. re read my previous post. Sounds as though you are still pretty salty about a earlier post on abortion rights. You were not expecting it.

Its not idiotic when students have to be forced to undergo a medical test and quite possibly to test testosterone levels.
Whats even more bizzare is there are so amny in Florida that are jobless and there is a possible enviromental disaster in Manatee county; industrial waste water ponds may very well collapse. Yet the state spends $$$$ to push foward on a ridiculous measure against transgenders.
Are you a transgender person? Please provide examples of who’s being victimized & what their actual complaints are!

You and your compadres have declared war on reality.

Legit question for you...If self-perception is more important than reality....if, in fact, self-perception is our new reality then is there any reason whatsoever to limit that to gender.... what about race, age, species, etc. If what someone feels trumps reality where does that end?

On the flip, I cant actually believe this is a real conversation. How ridiculous and bat shit crazy has this world gone.....
"On the flip, I cant actually believe this is a real conversation. How ridiculous and bat shit crazy has this world gone....."

Your last paragraph sums up this thread. The World has indeed gone mad.

Reactions: grbcane
Are you a transgender person? Please provide examples of who’s being victimized & what their actual complaints are!
Are you asking this question with one hand on your service revolver and a taser or night stick in the other???!!!!!!
You mean you have not read the other posts on this thread????!!!!! And you dont understand why parents of transgendered kids are complaining????!!!! You left out one thing, Cashville. The F bomb which you normally utter

The life of a liberal is very stale unless they have some form of a moving goal post so they can create whataboutisms & manipulate facts to prop up their nonsense.
You are familiar with moving goal posts. you belong to the other 98%
Sunday Mass shooting
Monday Mass shooting
Tuesday Mass shooting
Wednesday Mass shooting
Thursday Mass shooting
Friday Mass shooting
Saturday Mass shooting
REPUBLICANS

We gotta do something about Trans people playing sports.
Or more precisely "Quick everybody, look at something else!!! Anything else!!!!

You are familiar with moving goal posts. you belong to the other 98%
Sunday Mass shooting
Monday Mass shooting
Tuesday Mass shooting
Wednesday Mass shooting
Thursday Mass shooting
Friday Mass shooting
Saturday Mass shooting
REPUBLICANS

We gotta do something about Trans people playing sports.
Or more precisely "Quick everybody, look at something else!!! Anything else!!!!
Accusing one of moving a Goal post when your post is exactly that lmao

Accusing one of moving a Goal post when your post is exactly that lmao
I can tell when I party is reaching and in desperation. !st The FL gov, as a favor to the developer of a high end subdivision reroutes COVID vaccines to portions of Manatee county. The developer was a mega donor to Desantis's Gubernatorial win. Showed complete disregard for those residing in underserved communities. They shouldve been first.
Last week the passing of a bill to prevent transgendered females from participating in girls sports K-12 and included preventing transgendered women from participating at the collegiate level. Transgendered and biological women and girls could have their genitals examined for verification. Humiliating and revolting!!!
Last but not least just yesterday the Governor granted civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protestors who are demonstrating. This is all part of DeSantis signing into law an "Anti Riot Bill" that also penalizes local government agencies that interfere with efforts to stop riots; prevents people accused of demonstrating (rioting) from being bailed out of jail until after their 1st court appearance.
This is clearly an assault on civil liberties and also racist at its very core. It is also a reaction to what occurred over the summer after the death of George Floyd, Yet the Governor makes no mention of the insurrection that took place on 01/06. DeSantis had mentioned this bill in connection with the upcoming outcome of the Derek Chauvin trial, and the expectation that there may be protests if the officer who kneeled on Floyd's neck is acquitted. So he alluded to the verdict not being favorable to justice, and so he says "we wanted to be prepared." Prepared for what??? Not prepared for the extreme right wing groups who stormed the capitol, but he wants to be prepared for the demonstrations that will take place around this country if Derek Chauvin is acquitted."
Quite simply this new law is quiet dissident and create fear among Floridians who want to take it to the streets to march for justice. He also does not even make a passing reference to the deadly attack that happened on 01/06/21. He also said nothing about the fact he personally helped fan the flames of the violence by voting to overturn the results of the 2020 elections.

I can tell when I party is reaching and in desperation. !st The FL gov, as a favor to the developer of a high end subdivision reroutes COVID vaccines to portions of Manatee county. The developer was a mega donor to Desantis's Gubernatorial win. Showed complete disregard for those residing in underserved communities. They shouldve been first.
Last week the passing of a bill to prevent transgendered females from participating in girls sports K-12 and included preventing transgendered women from participating at the collegiate level. Transgendered and biological women and girls could have their genitals examined for verification. Humiliating and revolting!!!
Last but not least just yesterday the Governor granted civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protestors who are demonstrating. This is all part of DeSantis signing into law an "Anti Riot Bill" that also penalizes local government agencies that interfere with efforts to stop riots; prevents people accused of demonstrating (rioting) from being bailed out of jail until after their 1st court appearance.
This is clearly an assault on civil liberties and also racist at its very core. It is also a reaction to what occurred over the summer after the death of George Floyd, Yet the Governor makes no mention of the insurrection that took place on 01/06. DeSantis had mentioned this bill in connection with the upcoming outcome of the Derek Chauvin trial, and the expectation that there may be protests if the officer who kneeled on Floyd's neck is acquitted. So he alluded to the verdict not being favorable to justice, and so he says "we wanted to be prepared." Prepared for what??? Not prepared for the extreme right wing groups who stormed the capitol, but he wants to be prepared for the demonstrations that will take place around this country if Derek Chauvin is acquitted."
Quite simply this new law is quiet dissident and create fear among Floridians who want to take it to the streets to march for justice. He also does not even make a passing reference to the deadly attack that happened on 01/06/21. He also said nothing about the fact he personally helped fan the flames of the violence by voting to overturn the results of the 2020 elections.
More moving goal posts and whataboutisms

Reactions: BreakingCane
You seem to copy and paste talking points but when challenged you change the subject. You must not even know what you believe. You just sit around and wait to be told. Not a good way to live. Get off the internet. Go live life a little and form some meaningful opinions based off real experiences.
Its called emphasizing true talking points. My previous post states reasons why some of our law makers go the easy way by deciding to take the narrow path. When reports confirm what law makers decide good or bad those are real experiences

Re:
Last but not least just yesterday the Governor granted civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protestors who are demonstrating.

Don't play on I-95 and you won't have anything to worry about.

Yeah... there is nothing else for them to worry about. I could give 2 shits some ones kid wants to be transgender....and compete with the opposite sex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT