ADVERTISEMENT

Targeting transgendered children

Are there really that many transgender kids wanting to play sports that this is evan a topic worth having? I never in a million years would have even contemplated that the premise of the Rodney dangerfield movie lady bugs could possibly be a real controversy. In real life, like we’re actually having this conversation for real.

maybe things in our country are going a lot better than we realize if this is the sort of problems we’re having to face, talk about, deal with, work out. Or are we just that ****ed up as a society that we’re even giving this topic the time of day over other issues?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Re:
Last but not least just yesterday the Governor granted civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protestors who are demonstrating.

Don't play on I-95 and you won't have anything to worry about.
Pretty much. We are in Baltimore alot. I told my wife, if a mob forms around the car and a window gets broken, get out of there defend your self and run anyone over who doesn’t get out of the way. Blow your horn first and wave them away first as a warning. Almost happened once, but the window was never broken.

Pretty much. We are in Baltimore alot. I told my wife, if a mob forms around the car and a window gets broken, get out of there defend your self and run anyone over who doesn’t get out of the way. Blow your horn first and wave them away first as a warning. Almost happened once, but the window was never broken.
Have told my wife and children the same thing.

I know what your question is/was. Doesnt matter whether I am Transgendered or not. The point Im making is state lawmakers in Florida are subverting the constitution.
Re:
Last but not least just yesterday the Governor granted civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protestors who are demonstrating.

Don't play on I-95 and you won't have anything to worry about.
The way the new law is written it doesnt matter where folks protest.

I know what your question is/was. Doesnt matter whether I am Transgendered or not. The point Im making is state lawmakers in Florida are subverting the constitution.
@CashvilleCane1 since you're so engrossed with trying to figure out if Im transgendered or not lets see if you can sleep on it to come to a decision. You will probably be equally concerned when you go into a bathroom and wonder if every person that is in there with you is biologically male.

No deflection at all. Pointing out the hypocrisy from the right. You didnt expect me to include the thing on abortion rights. You guys want to include every pregnancy to go full term but yet put limits on those that are transgendered.
Repub law makers are inventing a problem to whip up a culture war that they are convinced will rebound to their benefit
So you are comparing a babies right to LIFE with a transgender male right to play woman’s high school basketball. Wow - you an an ignorant ****. Law was created to protect the overwhelming majority of those who play girls sports and those are actual girls. So I understand.....your a baby killed and an ignorant loser. Got it.

So you are comparing a babies right to LIFE with a transgender male right to play woman’s high school basketball. Wow - you an an ignorant ****. Law was created to protect the overwhelming majority of those who play girls sports and those are actual girls. So I understand.....your a baby killed and an ignorant loser. Got it.
Showing how these coyotes do the half ass roll. Subversion, hypocrisy as well as deregulation, underfunding. AKA as weak talking points

The Florida house just passed a Anti Transgender bill, banning transgender athletes from female teams. This includes grades K to 12 and also at the college level. They are discriminating against people's kids. Why should parents who have trans kids be required to pay their taxes but cant have their kids play sports?????!!!!!!!! One requirement to the new law says If proof is needed on biological birth, a female athlete, girl athlete may be required to undergo a physical exam to determine ones sexual orientation. Absolutely humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!
A transgender person may be able to identify with a particular sex and take hormones to grow breasts, but they will still have an advantage from their male hormones (testosterones) that biological born girls will never have. We don't allow performance enhancing steroids in sports why would we allow this?

No, someone born a man plays boys/men’s sports, not girls/women. This brings fairness to girls/women’s sports. It’s as simple as that.

Your view of the situation is sick and twisted. Allowing men to play women’s sports is not fair to our daughters. You may need to be reprogrammed. Lol.
Do you believe these liberals? CRAZY people

Reactions: lysmaryj
I truly feel for the very few young people that are born with gender issues. They do exist and every effort should be made available to help them - financially and other wise. A few less fancy planning seminars for Schoolboard members at resorts and that funding going to children with true disabilities whether gender based or other issues like Downs Syndrome, physical handicaps etc. would be a good place to start.

But let's be honest, the majority of the transgender kids are boys identifying as girls. If a guy likes boys, that is his business. But he should not be able to compete against biological females in sports, because he is feeling like a woman, likes wearing lingerie and is not a good enough athlete to compete against biological boys.
How about using the girls bathroom?

Reactions: Allied2651
Its not idiotic when students have to be forced to undergo a medical test and quite possibly to test testosterone levels.
Whats even more bizzare is there are so amny in Florida that are jobless and there is a possible enviromental disaster in Manatee county; industrial waste water ponds may very well collapse. Yet the state spends $$$$ to push foward on a ridiculous measure against transgenders.
You insist on intertwining different issues in every thread. The Legislature is ALWAYS working on a variety of issues at a time. DeSantis is smart he is heading this thing off at the pass just like he is doing with no critical race theory in our schools. He's not waiting hes taking action against lunatic left agenda items.

Reactions: utatem
Welcome to the Florida Women's High School Track and Field Championships. Thank you for attending. We will now run the 110m hurdles. Lets introduce our participants;
There is Janet, Lucy, Susan, Barbara, Karen, Lilly, Ellen, and @hawaiian cane who has breasts because he took hormones but still has his pecker and balls and his testosterone level is double the girls but he believes he is a girl. Odds of winning for @hawaiian cane are 100%. Ready, set, go!!!! Thanks for cheering on the girls !!

Are you implying God does not want transgendered people to feel they are part of a community, county or municipality? God is a representative of fairness, equity, honesty, integrity. God would want people of all walks of life to be inclusive.
As for bathrooms, I dont have time to be worried and wondering about the next person who comes into a bathroom is straight or gay. I do my business and Im out of there. Life is too important to be worried about something like that. We all gotta piss ans S_ _T
Straight and gay have nothing to do with trans. Not the same.

So you dont think people should protest and if they do counter protesters have the right to run them down??!!!
American facisim in full gear.
People have the right to lawful protest .. voice differing opinons .. but they DON'T have the right to INTERFERE physically with anybody's personal rights by blocking roads, blocking entrance to places of business or any of the Burn, Loot, Murder activities that "protestors" seem to embrace.

Blocking a street isn’t peaceful protest. It’s breaking the law which also puts people in fear for their own safety. So yeah you’re wrong (again)!
Wrong. they can be marching on the side of the street, moving along but can be run down???!!!! BTW I made no mention blocking a street. They could be on a dirt road and still be run down. A clear violation of constitutional rights

Welcome to the Florida Women's High School Track and Field Championships. Thank you for attending. We will now run the 110m hurdles. Lets introduce our participants;
There is Janet, Lucy, Susan, Barbara, Karen, Lilly, Ellen, and @hawaiian cane who has breasts because he took hormones but still has his pecker and balls and his testosterone level is double the girls but he believes he is a girl. Odds of winning for @hawaiian cane are 100%. Ready, set, go!!!! Thanks for cheering on the girls !!
You have fallen off the path, fallen off a cliff more appropriately. Im referring to girls and women who could be targeted just for the sake of being targeted. Some fiend or fiends could pick a girl or woman out of list and force her to undergo an exam to check her genitalia. Sickening and horrifying

Wrong. they can be marching on the side of the street, moving along but can be run down???!!!! BTW I made no mention blocking a street. They could be on a dirt road and still be run down. A clear violation of constitutional rights
“Side of the street?” What part of middle of the interstate or road didn’t you understand?

Come on .. that is pure bullshit. THE ISSUE is "protestors" blocking roads in towns and cities and blocking interstate highways .. stopping all transit period. You are the biggest fraud on this board.

Come on .. that is pure bullshit. THE ISSUE is "protestors" blocking roads in towns and cities and blocking interstate highways .. stopping all transit period. You are the biggest fraud on this board.
And how will it be proven that it isnt their word agiainst ours as to who was doing what????

Huge fraud and sheep

And giving a free pass to those seeking indecent liberties by driving thru the group? Charlottesville all over again

And giving a free pass to those seeking indecent liberties by driving thru the group? Charlottesville all over again
No, the counter protesters in Charlottesville were not attacking cars. Apples and oranges. It’s clear you never read the bills passed.

You have fallen off the path, fallen off a cliff more appropriately. Im referring to girls and women who could be targeted just for the sake of being targeted. Some fiend or fiends could pick a girl or woman out of list and force her to undergo an exam to check her genitalia. Sickening and horrifying
You're nuts

Reactions: Allied2651
So if there are 20 girls vying for spots on the volleyball team and a few look masculine someone is going to check out their privates???? Unconstitutional!!!!!
Before playing competitive sports I was asked to provide a birth certificate and take a physical, where the Dr. grabbed my testicles to check for a hernia. You’re clearly out of touch with what is required to play competitive sports and are just spewing random nonsense you know nothing about.

Before taking on a cause you should understand what is already required. Do some research next time. You lost.

Reactions: grbcane
Before playing competitive sports I was asked to provide a birth certificate and take a physical, where the Dr. grabbed my testicles to check for a hernia. You’re clearly out of touch with what is required to play competitive sports and are just spewing random nonsense you know nothing about.

Before taking on a cause you should understand what is already required. Do some research next time. You lost.
And you kept going back for seconds??? OK. Was the doctor female? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT