ADVERTISEMENT

Targeting transgendered children

Wrong. they can be marching on the side of the street, moving along but can be run down???!!!! BTW I made no mention blocking a street. They could be on a dirt road and still be run down. A clear violation of constitutional rights
Once again moving goal posts. Anyone can walk along the street and that wasn’t what these laws were even discussing so valiant effort to manipulate the facts. If you run over someone on the sidewalk it’s obviously a crime Dumbass!

Once again moving goal posts. Anyone can walk along the street and that wasn’t what these laws were even discussing so valiant effort to manipulate the facts. If you run over someone on the sidewalk it’s obviously a crime Dumbass!
The dumbasses are the law makers in Florida and possibly other repub states. Definitely targeting and trying to take away the right to protest.

Its a crime to violate the constitutional right to demonstrate and also exonorate those who plow into a group of demonstrators. Law makers catering to insurrectionists is about to take a backseat to this????!!!! Its called Walking while demonstrating

Its a crime to violate the constitutional right to demonstrate and also exonorate those who plow into a group of demonstrators. Law makers catering to insurrectionists is about to take a backseat to this????!!!! Its called Walking while demonstrating
Lmao so you’re saying blocking a road and assaulting people is a constitutional right? Let’s find that one in the Bill of Rights!

I love it when dirtbags "pretending to be legitimate protesters" surround the car of an innocent person, punching and shaking the car, threatening the driver, climbing on top of the vehicle. Then the blameless driver reacting to threats upon their personal safety, floors the gas throwing the idiots flying off the car and running over a few of the other harassers. It is great to hear the thud of the dirtbag hitting the pavement. And the "oww my goshhh" screams of the other idiots that somehow believed that liberal whacko dirtbags living in glass houses should be able to throw stones without fear of retribution..

Lmao so you’re saying blocking a road and assaulting people is a constitutional right? Let’s find that one in the Bill of Rights!
I will say that blocking a road is not peacefully protesting, however why are FL law makers catering to those who want to take advantage of folks on the sides of the streets. It should not come down to their words against others. Those protesting on the sides of the streets are at a huge disadvantage vs those behind the wheel. Next thing the GOV will legislate is its a felony to treat those protestors hit by the vehicles. Yet these people who drive are licensed to be behind the wheel. A drivers license translates to being responsible people, not a license to kill.

I will say that blocking a road is not peacefully protesting, however why are FL law makers catering to those who want to take advantage of folks on the sides of the streets. It should not come down to their words against others. Those protesting on the sides of the streets are at a huge disadvantage vs those behind the wheel. Next thing the GOV will legislate is its a felony to treat those protestors hit by the vehicles. Yet these people who drive are licensed to be behind the wheel. A drivers license translates to being responsible people, not a license to kill.
Where did the Bill say it was OK to hit people on the sides of streets or sidewalks? You’re just making shit up now. Irrational. Youve lost this one, going from transgender to Florida’s law.

Where did the Bill say it was OK to hit people on the sides of streets or sidewalks? You’re just making shit up now. Irrational. Youve lost this one, going from transgender to Florida’s law.
When Florida gives drivers the right to drive thru a group, whats to stop them from hitting those on sidewalks???
Especially when drivers are completely exonorated of any wrong doing???? Ive lost this one????? Im still talking.
Whats DeSantis going to do next??? legalize the use of firearms on demonstrators????? The Governor is using scare tactics to discourage FL residents from demonstrating. A clear violation of their constitutional right.

When Florida gives drivers the right to drive thru a group, whats to stop them from hitting those on sidewalks???
Especially when drivers are completely exonorated of any wrong doing???? Ive lost this one????? Im still talking.
Whats DeSantis going to do next??? legalize the use of firearms on demonstrators????? The Governor is using scare tactics to discourage FL residents from demonstrating. A clear violation of their constitutional right.
You need some serious help.

Reactions: lysmaryj
Where does it say any of that in this bill?

Democrat 101 - If the facts are not on your side, LIE! and then lie to attempt to support your original lie, then continue to lie.
It opens the door for those who want to overstep their boundary' i.e., " Oh, he/she suddenly got in the way, they attacked me while I was driving, they (demonstrators) forced me to the side of the road, etc., this how repub lawyers wont have to get tied up in court battles, Police officials wont have to deal with demonstrators getting injured/ killed. This fight isnt over. POTUS Biden's address on his 1st 100 days is a clear indication he has the backs of our transgendered communities.

It opens the door for those who want to overstep their boundary' i.e., " Oh, he/she suddenly got in the way, they attacked me while I was driving, they (demonstrators) forced me to the side of the road, etc., this how repub lawyers wont have to get tied up in court battles, Police officials wont have to deal with demonstrators getting injured/ killed. This fight isnt over. POTUS Biden's address on his 1st 100 days is a clear indication he has the backs of our transgendered communities.
Basically what you just said is that individuals have no rights, no rights to defend themselves when under attack, the mob had the right to destroy your vehicle while driving on the road, and there is nothing and individual can do about it. That is simply unAmerican.

Reactions: grbcane
Basically what you just said is that individuals have no rights, no rights to defend themselves when under attack, the mob had the right to destroy your vehicle while driving on the road, and there is nothing and individual can do about it. That is simply unAmerican.
Thats why peaceful protests should be honored. The new FLA law says NO to peaceful protests. The new law is trying to discourage and frighten FL residents. As I said previously American Facsism and tyranny at the helm.

Thats why peaceful protests should be honored. The new FLA law says NO to peaceful protests. The new law is trying to discourage and frighten FL residents. As I said previously American Facsism and tyranny at the helm.
Another dishonest comment. You’ve already admired damaging a vehicle id not peaceful. You’ve officially lost this decanter and it’s turning idiotic.

Reactions: grbcane

Like I said before, don't play on I-95 or for that matter US1 or 826/836 etc. and you have nothing to worry about. Stay on the sidewalk, don't break stuff or touch anyone and everything will be OK.

You can even have guys wearing pretty pink dresses.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Like I said before, don't play on I-95 or for that matter US1 or 826/836 etc. and you have nothing to worry about. Stay on the sidewalk, don't break stuff or touch anyone and everything will be OK.

You can even have guys wearing pretty pink dresses.
You'd best be the one pulling the rickshaw, that way you can say it wasnt me

Oh so now that your initial lie was uncovered you just chalk it up to transphobia. Lmao like I said you need some psychiatric help!
Cash, if you think its fine to let drivers make the decision to drive into a group of protestors who are marching peacefully then your the one who needs help. What Im implying is whats to stop someone who has consumed a few too many alcoholic beverages and drives his/her car into a group of protestors from being charged with DWI?
You are a law enforcement officer, well , at least you claim to be one. The person who is intoxicated already has problems with depth perception so he or she wont have cognitive function to differentiate who is protesting and who isnt. This opens the door for others to claim "I forgot my meds, I suddenly experienced lightheadedness, I suddenly felt drowsy." You're going to give em a free pass because these folks can claim people appeared to be on the verge of a riot.
That is something law enforcement should strongly convey to lawmakers.

Cash, if you think its fine to let drivers make the decision to drive into a group of protestors who are marching peacefully then your the one who needs help. What Im implying is whats to stop someone who has consumed a few too many alcoholic beverages and drives his/her car into a group of protestors from being charged with DWI?
You are a law enforcement officer, well , at least you claim to be one. The person who is intoxicated already has problems with depth perception so he or she wont have cognitive function to differentiate who is protesting and who isnt. This opens the door for others to claim "I forgot my meds, I suddenly experienced lightheadedness, I suddenly felt drowsy." You're going to give em a free pass because these folks can claim people appeared to be on the verge of a riot.
That is something law enforcement should strongly convey to lawmakers.
More manipulation of what was said to fit your own idea. I support people defending themselves without repercussion! Peaceful protest are supported. Blocking a street and assaulting people isn’t. Stay the f-Ck out of the road!

More spin and avoidance of the facts. Stop lying and you won’t be so offended.
The most important issue is people are being wronged by state govt officials and the way it is being handled is people who are wronged wont have any recourse & this new law will seal the deal and parents of transgendered children wont know who to approach for help. For these folks redress of any greivance will have little effect.
The sad fact is govt officials will circle the wagons & exclude those who are not part of the "In Crowd."They will protect their interests with corruption & greed.
Transgendered kids and their families are getting taxation without representation. The taxes that are collected to fund this new law and folks are not going to get answers. Local and state govt are nolonger accountable to its citizens. People that are transgendered and their families are no longer citizens; they are subjects, i,e., second class citizens.
Part of the 1st amendment is aboiut when you cant get redress from the govt, you have every right to expose the govt, humiliate the govt to do the right thing. That is the framework of the 1st amendment .
Men in power, 9 times out of ten will not do the noble thing. Thats the way its been through out history and we would be naive to think it doesnt happen in the USA.
When we look at Benjamin Franklins address to Congress he said "gentlemen, history has shown that all mankind is predisposed to two things: power and money." When people get power they use it to acquire money. They then use their new found money to acquire more power. The original intent goes completely out the window. Power corrupts, absolute power absolutely corrupts.

The most important issue is people are being wronged by state govt officials and the way it is being handled is people who are wronged wont have any recourse & this new law will seal the deal and parents of transgendered children wont know who to approach for help. For these folks redress of any greivance will have little effect.
The sad fact is govt officials will circle the wagons & exclude those who are not part of the "In Crowd."They will protect their interests with corruption & greed.
Transgendered kids and their families are getting taxation without representation. The taxes that are collected to fund this new law and folks are not going to get answers. Local and state govt are nolonger accountable to its citizens. People that are transgendered and their families are no longer citizens; they are subjects, i,e., second class citizens.
Part of the 1st amendment is aboiut when you cant get redress from the govt, you have every right to expose the govt, humiliate the govt to do the right thing. That is the framework of the 1st amendment .
Men in power, 9 times out of ten will not do the noble thing. Thats the way its been through out history and we would be naive to think it doesnt happen in the USA.
When we look at Benjamin Franklins address to Congress he said "gentlemen, history has shown that all mankind is predisposed to two things: power and money." When people get power they use it to acquire money. They then use their new found money to acquire more power. The original intent goes completely out the window. Power corrupts, absolute power absolutely corrupts.

Re:
Men in power, 9 times out of ten will not do the noble thing.

I agree with you on this statement. So now why exactly do you support giving more and more power to democrats over every aspect of the citizens lives?

Re:

I agree with you on this statement. So now why exactly do you support giving more and more power to democrats over every aspect of the citizens lives?
He can’t... he will only circle the wagons by some long drawn out statement that has very little to do with the original topic.

Re:

Why??? because of numerous attempts by the GOP advocating Gerry Mandering, voter suppression, voter fraud, new voter laws in Georgia.

He can’t... he will only circle the wagons by some long drawn out statement that has very little to do with the original topic.
Gender is a poor basis for public policy. What is disturbing about the divide over gender in this country is this idea that people of one gender need to be allied with one group or the other. The right comes up with boneheaded policies, and they tend to overreach when they are in power.
So here's the problem: If bad policy becomes associated with gender equity, doesnt that make the partisan fighting even worse????!!!! It is the old "divide and conquer method, but if they stay on that path, forget about returning the US to unity. Thats what happens when leaders trade in, "From many, one," as a motto for "drunk with power, awash in dirty money."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT