ADVERTISEMENT

The Comey Rule

"I need loyalty". Terrifying stuff.
Literally every conversation I've had with a Trump hater about the
upcoming election:
Hater: I can't wait to get Donald Trump out of office.
Me: Why?
Hater: Why?!?! Don't tell me you don't think he colluded with Russia!
Me: According to Robert Mueller's exhaustive, multi million dollar investigation, there was no evidence of that. But there was evidence that the Obama administration spied on him and his campaign using the FBI.
Hater: Well, he said he'd repeal and replace Obamacare. What happened to that?
Me: Well he removed the tax penalty which removes the mandate. Congress now just has to move with it's replacement. He can't do it by Executive Order. You do know Obama had very little to do with the writing of the ACA, right?
Hater: Well, he said he'd build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it. Haha. What happened to that?
Me: They've built over 350 miles of new wall so far and he's renegotiated NAFTA costing Mexico Billions of dollars that were given to them by Bill Clinton through the returning of jobs in America.
Hater: Well that's not them paying for it!
Me: BILLIONS. Did you think he literally meant Mexico was gonna write a check with "Wall" in the memo?
Hater: Well he's buddy buddy with Putin and Kim Jung Un.
Me: Getting along with your adversaries is not a bad thing. Or would you prefer he antagonize them? BTW, when was the last "test missle" North Korea sent Japan's way?
Hater: Well he doesn't like the military! He called the dead soldiers "losers"!
Me: You're referring to a report made from "anonymous sources" when over 28 people who were with the President that have gone on record saying that it wasn't true? That doesn't send up any red flags for you?
He's brought our Vets home and taken great strides, and put alot of money into fixing the VA, ask any Vet you know. Funny way to treat people you think are "losers", don't you think?
Hater: Well he got impeached for God's sake!
Me: Yes, impeached by a partisan House and subsequently acquitted as there was no evidence that the President did anything wrong(no quid pro quo) in his communication with the President of Ukraine. BTW you know Joe Biden actually admitted on national television to doing that exact thing while he was in office as VP though, right?
Hater: Well he handled COVID horribly!
Me: What would've you done differently?
Hater: He didn't close the borders in time!
Me: He announced travel restrictions on 1/31 and was called xenophobic for doing so, all the while Nancy Pelosi and Bill Deblasio were walking in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down, the water is fine.
Hater: Well he refused to wear a mask.
Me: Here's a picture of him wearing a mask.
Hater: Well that was too far after!
Me: After what? He had 2 of his experts on national TV every day giving updates and telling everyone to wear a mask?
Hater: Well he said everything will be fine and this will end!
Me: Did you want him to run around screaming that the sky was falling?
Hater: Well listen to the way he talks! He's nasty! He's not how I want my President to sound.
Me: Ahhh. NOW we're getting somewhere. You don't like his personality. And everything you've mentioned up until now is because you don't like his personality.
So for you it seems personal and not about the job he's done.
So listen, if you want a President who will tell you whatever you want to hear, flip flopping on every issue, not getting anything done his entire time while in office, but who sounds like a nice guy(even though he seems seriously impaired), then Joe Biden is definitely your man.
Trump's not racist and there is no proof he is however much to disprove this!
SLOW THE ROLL PEOPLE......not my words just reposted because I think it is well said!!!!!! And for those of you who are going to respond negatively anyway.....

upcoming election:
Me: According to Robert Mueller's exhaustive, multi million dollar investigation, there was no evidence of that. But there was evidence that the Obama administration spied on him and his campaign using the FBI.
Me: Well he removed the tax penalty which removes the mandate. Congress now just has to move with it's replacement. He can't do it by Executive Order. You do know Obama had very little to do with the writing of the ACA, right?
Hater: Well, he said he'd build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it. Haha. What happened to that?
Me: They've built over 350 miles of new wall so far and he's renegotiated NAFTA costing Mexico Billions of dollars that were given to them by Bill Clinton through the returning of jobs in America.
Me: BILLIONS. Did you think he literally meant Mexico was gonna write a check with "Wall" in the memo?
Me: Getting along with your adversaries is not a bad thing. Or would you prefer he antagonize them? BTW, when was the last "test missle" North Korea sent Japan's way?
Me: You're referring to a report made from "anonymous sources" when over 28 people who were with the President that have gone on record saying that it wasn't true? That doesn't send up any red flags for you?
He's brought our Vets home and taken great strides, and put alot of money into fixing the VA, ask any Vet you know. Funny way to treat people you think are "losers", don't you think?
Me: Yes, impeached by a partisan House and subsequently acquitted as there was no evidence that the President did anything wrong(no quid pro quo) in his communication with the President of Ukraine. BTW you know Joe Biden actually admitted on national television to doing that exact thing while he was in office as VP though, right?
Me: He announced travel restrictions on 1/31 and was called xenophobic for doing so, all the while Nancy Pelosi and Bill Deblasio were walking in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down, the water is fine.
Me: After what? He had 2 of his experts on national TV every day giving updates and telling everyone to wear a mask?
Hater: Well listen to the way he talks! He's nasty! He's not how I want my President to sound.
Me: Ahhh. NOW we're getting somewhere. You don't like his personality. And everything you've mentioned up until now is because you don't like his personality.
So listen, if you want a President who will tell you whatever you want to hear, flip flopping on every issue, not getting anything done his entire time while in office, but who sounds like a nice guy(even though he seems seriously impaired), then Joe Biden is definitely your man.
SLOW THE ROLL PEOPLE......not my words just reposted because I think it is well said!!!!!! And for those of you who are going to respond negatively anyway.....

Nice!

Reactions: cems52
I'm looking forward to revisiting Trump's lies and corruption during the first 3 months of his presidency.
It’s like you need convincing of what you’ve already made your mind up about. Why? Like you’re still in search of the holly grail of the concrete evidence of any of your allegations that hasn’t proved to exist to this point. You’re literally just buying into what you want to buy into and the clowns selling you you’re hot stash of info are making a shit load of dough off people like you. You’re never going to find what you’re looking for because it’s not there. It’s like that movie national treasure, only it’s real life and the treasure is the allegations your looking for and it’ll never be found because it doesn’t exist. Tds is literally driving you libs insane. It’s crazy. You guys are freaking crazy.

It is funny. I'm not a slurper but I love the videos when they go and give young people Obama or Hillary quotes but tell them they are Trump quotes. They are all disgusted and cant believe how racist and ignorant Trump is...but then they reveal that Obama or whoever actually said it. These people only believe what they are told to believe....not an original thought among them.

It’s like you need convincing of what you’ve already made your mind up about. Why? Like you’re still in search of the holly grail of the concrete evidence of any of your allegations that hasn’t proved to exist to this point. You’re literally just buying into what you want to buy into and the clowns selling you you’re hot stash of info are making a shit load of dough off people like you. You’re never going to find what you’re looking for because it’s not there. It’s like that movie national treasure, only it’s real life and the treasure is the allegations your looking for and it’ll never be found because it doesn’t exist. Tds is literally driving you libs insane. It’s crazy. You guys are freaking crazy.
Listen up clown. Trump's lawlessness has made the big screen. You should be excited.

Reactions: Raoul2
upcoming election:
Jesus... awesome f'n post brotha

upcoming election:
100% accurate!

Listen up clown. Trump's lawlessness has made the big screen. You should be excited.
It’s not real, It’s a movie you numb skull. As in fantasy, like the world you live in. Get your shit together. TDS has literally made you lose your mind. Just listen to your self.

The fact is Comey was loyal to his position as director of the FBI, an american institution, his job, loyal to the truth. He did the right thing a week before the 2016 GE .Democrats were upset with what he did but he followed the principle, no ands , ifs or buts. Republicans were grinning ear to ear.
Currently repubs are slamming him for exposing #45. A few days ago, current FBI director Chris Wray confirmed Russia is indeed trying to tamper with the 2020 election. Definitely No Fake News

Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT